Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,272 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? (35336 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy cheesy

We are waiting for you ooo, with great anticipation cheesy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Surrey2Bimshire: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
1zynnvn:
I'm 6'5 and people regard me as too tall. In Nigeria . I'm planing on moving to Netherlands where 6'5 is like a Normal hieght. Everything is set. I'm just waiting for the money

Wow 6’5? wow wow wow wow �!
Lol now I feel like a dwarf good lord !
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by amakadihot87(f): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
XML33:
From 6 ft and above, a man is considered tall, especially in a country like Nigeria where there are lots of men of average height.

Short for men is 5'7 and below.
Average for men is 5'8 - 5'11

For women however:

Short is 5'4 and below.
Average is 5'5 - 5' 8
Tall is 5'9 and above.
..............u mean it.........so am actually tall .......when i see taller gals i envy them
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by dododawa1: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wat of 5.0
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by amakadihot87(f): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
greiboy:
Yeah but only just tongue

I have seen ladies above 6ft before grin
........eehh!!!!! Above 6ft for a lady?i dont fancy that,too tall for a nice physique
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by scarwiz(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

It will be in your good to refrain quoting me with an angry emoji as a prequel to your main post and writing 'good morning Sir' before hastily comment wouldn't be such a bad idea now, would it? wink

Now read over again.

1. Do a national survey or individual headcount and get your averages.

The fact you stayed in a geographical location where guys below 5'7 are seen as midgets doesn't mean that's a short person 'averagely' speaking.

Do your findings. Before I can give my stats, I must have done my surveys and not judge specifically on the averages of my 'familiar' environs.
this generation is shorter so for men 5ft9 and above tall 5ft4 short and 5ft5 to 5ft8 is average

1 Like

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
........eehh!!!!! Above 6ft for a lady?i dont fancy that,too tall for a nice physique
if she has sexy hips and bagging body shape, preferably a slim stature.... she will look like a natural super model grin
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Luukasz(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Thoniameek:

Typical
I bet your account balance is showing red and you go about priding with your height because that’s the only way my comment could have struck a cord in you - oh little “livered” man
I cannot apologize that you could not find motivation in what I wrote up there, it’s for my “supposedly short” hardworking men
wink
Strike a cord in me? the word of a scum doesn't make any sense to me, a proverb said "If a woman can't use her sense definitely her yansh will suffer for it". What I wrote up there is for my sensible, independent, industrious hardworking women who won't suck a man's dick and live off him, this are real women who own and lead their life without being tossed around by men. And as for my acct balance its worth more than your pop man and what your family has ever had

1 Like

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by MrMystrO(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Wow 6’5? wow wow wow wow �!
Lol now I feel like a dwarf good lord !

Hehe some people do tend to exaggerate their height though... just saying

1 Like

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by vikstandon(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
UBGG:

Just how much does being a short man add to anyone's financial worth? How did this become about money?

Have you created anything before...So where lies the basis of ur distinction!
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
mystery22:
exactly,5ft4 is not short for a girl
I'm 5'4, no one has ever told me am short.
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Tex42(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
baldeagle:

Can we have these figures in metres, please?
divide by 3.28 and u'll have ur answer in meters.

The guy is using feet.
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
tongue short girl
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Luukasz:
Strike a cord in me? the word of a scum doesn't make any sense to me, a proverb said "If a woman can't use her sense definitely her yansh will suffer for it". What I wrote up there is for my sensible, independent, industrious hardworking women who won't suck a man's dick and live off him, this are real women who own and lead their life without being tossed around by men. And as for my acct balance its worth more than your pop man and what your family has ever had

Try again...

How you think you know my lifestyle or my family’s worth just from a comment that you failed to understand tells a lot about your person

You’re either immature or just a kid, either way you’ve had too much of my time

1 Like

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by zinaunreal(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tall dey pay?
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by FriendofGod: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Thoniameek:

Yes of course
Stupendously stupid tallish
Shut up, my friend.
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Bullhari007(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
6ft+ Longinus without 6inc water excreting shell pipe down his trousers is like empty house with substandard materials... what makes u a man is the size of ur pocket and the pipe within your legs
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by FriendofGod: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

5'6 and a half

So my mom was even taller at 5'8 and I tower over her at 6.3. I have a cousin who is 6'6 and he towers over me.

6'5 will be too tall for you cheesy

Or how do you see it, MrMystrO?
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
FriendofGod:

So my mom was even taller at 5'8 and I tower over her at 6.3. I have a cousin who is 6'6 and he towers over me.

Lol it's just fine
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Surrey2Bimshire: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
MrMystrO:

Hehe some people do tend to exaggerate their height though... just saying

Lol true talk..I’m 5’6 without heels. I’ll prefer 6ft and above lad definitely not a 6’6 or so lol I’ll look like a dwarf heheheh
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by FriendofGod: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol it's just fine

What nonsense was I even saying cheesy

My paternal grandpa was a giant and yet his wife (my grandma) is a small woman.
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by FriendofGod: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
..............u mean it.........so am actually tall .......when i see taller gals i envy them

What is your height?
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by FriendofGod: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:

When you add weight, you will certainly look short.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by MrMystrO(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
FriendofGod:

Lol of course 6'5 is too tall for her.. i mean a Natural 6'5. Trust me, even we the 6' 2-3 guys would dwarf her terribly, talkless of a 6'5 guy. But i don't like anything above 6'3 though, cuz it always makes you the odd one out.. especially in Naija. Even me i feel weird sometimes in the midst of people when i have a shoe on cuz then I'm 6'3 and i begin to look odd.. so most times i just wear slippers without any sole to moderate my height to my normal 6'1..and I'm still too tall to some people especially girls.. so maybe she just doesn't understand how awkward a very tall guy walking and holding hands with a short girl can look Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by FriendofGod: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol of course 6'5 is too tall for her.. i mean a Natural 6'5. Trust me, even we the 6' 2-3 guys would dwarf her terribly, talkless of a 6'5 guy. But i don't like anything above 6'3 though, cuz it always makes you the odd one out.. especially in Naija. Even me i feel weird sometimes in the midst of people when i have a shoe on cuz then I'm 6'3 and i begin to look odd.. so most times i just wear slippers without any sole to moderate my height to my normal 6'1..and I'm still too tall to some people especially girls.. so maybe she just doesn't understand how awkward a very tall guy walking and holding hands with a short girl can look Lol

I don't suppose she knows cheesy
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Daniel2289(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

☣ ☠

The guy's stat. cannot be overlooked. There are elements of Truth.
Though the validity is not 100%

Come up with your stat. and let's see. I'm not strictly opposing your ground either.

☣ ☠
gringrin

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by amakadihot87(f): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
FriendofGod:

What is your height?
..........5ft 9
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Luukasz(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Thoniameek:

Try again...
How you think you know my lifestyle or my family’s worth just from a comment that you failed to understand tells a lot about your person
You’re either immature or just a kid, either way you’ve had too much of my time
How you think you know my acct is red or i'm one of those lazy ass men from a comment you failed to make sense of says much about your personality and low sense of reasoning.
Youre prolly a dimwit, a low life, scumbag or just an immature ass childish girl whose nonsensical existence hinges on men's money. Anyways aint got your time same as the world cos youre deemed a worthless leech

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by FriendofGod: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
..........5ft 9
You are very tall for a woman.
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
FriendofGod:

When you add weight, you will certainly look short.
Someone have said that to me before.
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by FriendofGod: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
Same thing my ex told me.
Really? Well, we have told you nothing but the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.