Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos (28332 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by KingsCare: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2018
k
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by biacan(f): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2018
sisipelebe:
so na you be the best option?
if he haven't been married won't mind to accept his offer if he applied cool
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by MiyettiAllah: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2018
free2ryhme:

you own Nigeria and majority of your people leave in the bush

useless comment

What did you say about my people?

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by uju22(f): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2018
Ebuka Nnwanne nwoke, Congratulations once again and Happy wedding anniversary to you and my cutie sister
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by OboOlora(f): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2018
Mschewww bleeping bisexual! Gay partner to Yoye Banks and Husband to Cynthia
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2018
You mean his tobi button?
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by free2ryhme: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

What did you say about my people?

...include the cows

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by MiyettiAllah: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2018
free2ryhme:

...include the cows

Buhari must and will hear this.

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2018
nairalanduseles:

poor man lol na u dem fit wash ......his agbada can not cost over $1000 if u live in a developed country and work u make that times 2 in a week broke ass lol
Lmao. who even said its up to $700? thats why i feel sorry for ur old man. n besides, i aint a broke ass nigga.. Those who knows this fact know. And u wey con dy 'developed' side of this country, how many billions u dy earn? rubbish
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Bentson: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Give me one advantage of marriage to a man.. please don't say true love
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by octus2008(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2018
NAH NOT HAPPENING THE GILR WAS THE ONE HAT TOASTED THE NIGGER,SHE WAS THE ONE IN LOVE NOT EBUKA,THE GIRL BRO STILL DE BEEF THE GUY TILL DATE COS NA TWO OF THEM DE CARRY OLOSHO RUFF RUFF BACK IN THE DAY IN LEKKI PHASE 1 ....... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
He's too handsome for that girl undecided oh I forgot that he's a gold digger cause her dad is rolling in billions cool

My dear let's be honest, daughters if wealthy men marry below their status due to shortage of good men but sons of wealthy men don't really marry below status ratio is low compared to women
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by MrMystrO(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Who ask you cool

Lool
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
But when she begin to press am we no go rest..... Continue
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by IVORY2009(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
sisipelebe:
so na you be the best option?

Lolzz wat a name sisipelebe, wat a name grin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by vaca1: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

You must have forgotten we own Nigeria or anything with ‘Naira’ in it.

Let me remind you what one of our leaders, Ahmadu Bello, said in the 60s:

Again, what were you saying?

see im head like we own Nigeria, when 90% of you guys are living in poverty.abeg swerve joor
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by HouseOfZara(f): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Ebuka my guy. I was at his wedding at Neni in 2016.

God bless your marriage brother.
Oya take 5naira
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by MiyettiAllah: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
vaca1:
see im head like we own Nigeria, when 90% of you guys are living in poverty.abeg swerve joor

Are you living in opulence?
See this deluded Nigerian who does not know everyone in Nigeria outside of the oil & political sectors are living in outright poverty.

Olodo, na why we take cattles serious pass una.

#CowLivesMatter

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by vaca1: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

see dem we own Nigeria and we are dying #cowlivv

Are you living in opulence?
See this deluded Nigerian who does not know everyone in Nigeria outside of the oil & political sectors are living in outright poverty.

Olodo, na why we take cattles serious pass una.

#CowLivesMatter
see dem we own Nigeria and we are dying
#cowlivesmatter indeed
I no dey envy una rada rada
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by MiyettiAllah: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
vaca1:
see dem we own Nigeria and we are dying
#cowlivesmatter indeed
I no dey envy una rada rada

You are sure you do not envy us?

The senate, presidency, police, CBN, oil wells & the army are all in our pockets.

Think about it again.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by Enemyofpeace: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nonsense. The same thing he said last year to Bisola of bbnaija
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by vaca1: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

You are sure you do not envy us?

The senate, presidency, police, CBN, oil wells & the army are all in our pockets.

Think about it again.
you don't gerrit. in your pocket when 90% of you guys living in abject poverty more than d pple you are oppressing. what an irony.
like I said I don't envy cowbrains .
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by phoenix17(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
mumu button can be defined as the capslocking of ones spirit soul and body by another
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by MiyettiAllah: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
vaca1:
you don't gerrit. in your pocket when 90% of you guys living in abject poverty more than d pple you are oppressing. what an irony.
like I said I don't envy cowbrains .

The problem is you do not know the definition of poverty.

Look up the indicies of poverty, study it and see if you’re above poverty yourself. Also, support that with Abraham Marslow theory of needs, study the pyramid & draw your conclusion. I can bet you are within the same space as those you condemn, all Nigerians are. This is not a country that should be existing.

By the way, I’m not a Fulani, I’m only trolling with this handle to get a kick out of people’s reaction. It seems like you are taking it too serious for me.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by vaca1: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

The problem is you do not know the definition of poverty.

Look up the indicies of poverty, study it and see if you’re above poverty yourself. Also, support that with Abraham Marslow theory of needs, study the pyramid & draw your conclusion. I can bet you are within the same space as those you condemn, all Nigerians are. This is not a country that should be existing.

By the way, I’m not a Fulani, I’m only trolling with this handle to get a kick out of people’s reaction. It seems like you are taking it too serious for me.

Bye.
by the way I jst gave u a like. we are in this together.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos by babatee1985(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Why won't u handover your mumu button to her when u are with d daughter of a billionaire? Oni fete

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] / My Breasts Used To Be Big - Dancer, Kaffy / Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.