Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (76450 Views)

Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by 989900: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
If he were struggling . . . undecided

Bitch @ss parents.

Why didn't they look for him from before?

Dele should forgive them though, he would probably have become another overly-pampered, spoilt and unaccomplished British brat without the neglect.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Same thing Michael Essien did to his dad. The man lived in very squalid conditions while the mum reigns supreme in Essien's sprawling mansion.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Gbajumon: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dude's an idiat!

It was the negligence that set the path of fame to him.
There are millions of people out there who will gladly accept neglect from their parents to achieve even half what he has achieved.

He should break himself and appreciate his parents who were used by God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by mmsen: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Look at the stupid father - he can't understand what they have done wrong?

What an slowpoke.

He's better off without the both of you.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
NaijaElba:
life is funny and some fools want him to play for Nigeria ....how's that possible when the Nigeria fathers wasn't there for him while he was growing...
I wish Dele can tell the world while he chose to abandon his parents. nobody knows tomorrow. I don't pray to have a broken home sha.

Now it is clear why the young lad refused to play for Nigeria.

Well i wish them a happy reunification.

The Dier family are enjoying though...two high profile "sons".

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
mmsen:
Look at the stupid father - he can't understand what they have done wrong?

What an slowpoke.

He's better off without the both of you.

Did you actually read the whole article? His father never abandoned him.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by luwabrooklyn(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
muhammed50:
Prodigal parents
dele Nah their boy
dele Nah their boy dele
ibi Lo n makusi boya Loma dele
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yoruba demons and lying... you deceived a young white lady and got her pregnant, you deny the baby, after years the child became successful footballer and you desperately want him back because the young man has make name for himself... useless career killers
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Olumaeme: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
They suddenly want him back after him luck don dey shine... Kolewerk..

I have told people that, blood is not thicker than water, those who look after me, contribute to my success are my family.

If the same mother born us and u don't do anything for me, and someone else does, the person is my brother.

They should move on with their lives, when he was staying with Eric's family, why is the mother and father not visit him and buy him stuffs.

Even in Nigeria, there are sometimes, you stay with your mother's family, but your mum will still send you clothes, money and even food during the holidays, call and pray for you, advice and and all that, but No, they left him in the confront of another family.

When they took care of him, turn his life around and things become sweet, they resort to begging.. They should park well

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by lorhema(f): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
A hurt child. Mothers play a special role in the lives of their sons. Dad might have paid the bills but what about the emotional support? This is just another case of a broken home and parents pursuing their own lives. Happens all the time. Then when the years have passed and the children have grown the parents begin to blackmail the child to play their game.
They should go and pray to God to soften their son's heart and stop trying to manipulate him.

5 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by FriendofGod: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
One thing I know about Dele is that he has a bad attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
otijah2:
He said he father abandoned him when he needed him most. And would never forgive him
May be, partially but not completely, going by the story here.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by enemmo(f): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
I think they should let him be. He is probably really hurt.

When he is ready, he will make the move.

Hopefully it won't be too late.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
They’re doing it all wrong.

He should come back on his own and if he doesn’t then they should move on.

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by SonOfmercy007: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
muhammed50:
Prodigal parents
Dullard arindin did you even read what's up there?

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by guiddoti: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
corperscorner:
I'm back for the mod that banned me
easy man grin your talisman, though
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by chineeseprince(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
picowire:
Really his dad from Nigeria
no his dad is from indonesia mtcheeew
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yoruba demons hoeing every pot they find chunking out real time bastards here and there
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
picowire:
Really his dad from Nigeria
After you see Dele for the guy name, you still dey ask weda na naija guy, no na japan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Olumaeme:

I have told people that, blood is not thicker than water, those who look after me, contribute to my success are my family.

If the same mother born us and u don't do anything for me, and someone else does, the person is my brother.

They should move on with their lives, when he was staying with Eric's family, why is the mother and father not visit him and buy him stuffs.

Even in Nigeria, there are sometimes, you stay with your mother's family, but your mum will still send you clothes, money and even food during the holidays, call and pray for you, advice and and all that, but No, they left him in the confront of another family.

When they took care of him, turn his life around and things become sweet, they resort to begging.. They should park well
Unless his father lied up there, that wasn't true.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:
They’re doing it all wrong.

He should come back on his own and if he doesn’t then they should move on.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Obodo999(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Afonja boy grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by guiddoti: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Olumaeme:

You are absolutely right. His father fault is he failed calling from Texas but the mother really failed mostly, she lived in the same city with him. She is most closely to her child than his father. She careless about him. Nothing I read on here she contributed

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by jagorinho: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bullhari007:
Yoruba demons and lying... you deceived a young white lady and got her pregnant, you deny the baby, after years the child became successful footballer and you desperately want him back because the young man has make name for himself... useless career killers
Go and read the full story and stop all these useless sentiments, the dad really loves him but i dont know about the mum, if you have read dele alli's story well, you will know that his father brought him to nigeria when he was 5 years but left after 6 months
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by einsteine(m): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bullhari007:

Young white lady? The woman was fat and six years older than him.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by somehow: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
Since the father is also rich, that means its not for the money.

Maybe fame? But they are already famous abeit the wrong reason.

Na Dem sabi o.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by ychris: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Olumaeme:

I love your flows.... cool

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
parents look like gold diggers, if hr wasnt earning big, he would have been forgotten
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lots of Nigerian dads are deadbeat! Nigerian men love to date outside their race the Most,therefore I know so many mixed race ppl who had absentee dad's that were most often Nigerian.

Lots of young white mothers pushing prams with a biracial child are made single patents by these Nigerian men. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by somehow: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Did you read at all? The man is not poor, he's a millionaire!

Africans read.....

Read.....

Read.....

It won't kill to read....

quentin06:
parents look like gold diggers, if hr wasnt earning big, he would have been forgotten

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWC Semi-Final (2 - 1) On 22nd October 2014 / Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.