Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (76421 Views)

Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by loganx: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
I have seen pictures when this news first broke, Dele was not abandoned or maltreated. the Father cared for him, he even spent time in Nigeria
He was taken care of by his parents. maybe his friends' family had more comfort to offer in terms of wealth and material stuff. he settled right there and forgot about his family.
the boy is just a spoiled brat.
Children in Nigeria labour hard, when they make it, they run to improve the lives of poverty stricken parents who did not contribute a kobo to what they turned out to be come.

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by clive2u(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
if him like he forgive if him like he forget, we no even need am. we get okpotu, he's better than Ronaldo messi n neymar all combined. with okpotu Nigeria will win the epl, champions league, la Liga, serie a, Europa cup and the fa cup in one season. who needs world cup when okpotu's brain is bigger than a world cup. okpotu is the GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Bluffly: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
ivolt:
It is either Delle has mental problem or the story this is Fake news.
Multi-millionaire parents never abandon their child only poor people do that.

Maybe he needed a reunion between his father and mother and it never happened. Psychological need can be important.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Doctee: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Make him come play 4 super eagles now
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by muhammed50(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
SonOfmercy007:
Dullard arindin did you even read what's up there?
See FOOL! The parents are now begging him to come back... Compare this to the prodigal son's story!
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
einsteine:

Young white lady? The woman was fat and six years older than him.
but he killed her career
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
jagorinho:

Go and read the full story and stop all these useless sentiments, the dad really loves him but i dont know about the mum, if you have read dele alli's story well, you will know that his father brought him to nigeria when he was 5 years but left after 6 months
but why diz people the western sperm donor always like to father bastards everywhere they go
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
(in olamide's voice) 'dele kilode o de jebure nau!'
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
somehow:
Did you read at all? The man is not poor, he's a millionaire!

Africans read.....

Read.....

Read.....

It won't kill to read....

offcourse we know the footballer is rich thats why d gold digging parents want him do bad, dont let their suits fool you

yes we know the footballer is rich
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by otipoju(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bullhari007:
Yoruba demons and lying... you deceived a young white lady and got her pregnant, you deny the baby, after years the child became successful footballer and you desperately want him back because the young man has make name for himself... useless career killers

Did you read the article at all, or comprehension is the problem.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Skepticus: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
ivolt:
It is either Delle has mental problem or the story this is Fake news.
Multi-millionaire parents never abandon their child only poor people do that.

I believe the latter.

Two many holes in the story. It doesn't add up
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Olumaeme:
They suddenly want him back after him luck don dey shine... Kolewerk..

I have told people that, blood is not thicker than water, those who look after me, contribute to my success are my family.

If the same mother born us and u don't do anything for me, and someone else does, the person is my brother.

They should move on with their lives, when he was staying with Eric's family, why is the mother and father not visit him and buy him stuffs.

Even in Nigeria, there are sometimes, you stay with your mother's family, but your mum will still send you clothes, money and even food during the holidays, call and pray for you, advice and and all that, but No, they left him in the confront of another family.

When they took care of him, turn his life around and things become sweet, they resort to begging.. They should park well

Are you sure you read the article fully? Doesn't strike me like he was abandoned in the true sense of the word given that both parents have consistently tried to reach out to him and involve him in their lives.

Seems to me like he his angry with his parents for breaking up having tasted what it feels like having both parents live together by living with his adopted parents.

I feel for him and his parents and I hope he opens up and restores his relationship with his parents so he does not regret when he gets older.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
dem don come. while reading this story adebayor comes to my mind.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Realsman405:
The estranged parents of Tottenham Hotspur and England star, Dele Alli are pleading for the superstar to accept them back in his life, after they had abandoned the footballer.

The 21-year-old attacking midfielder is born to a Nigerian father, Kehinde Alli, a multi-millionaire businessman and British mother, Denise who both abandoned him when he was still a child.

He was born in Milton Keynes, Bucks, in April 1996 just over a year after his parents first met in a nightclub. At the time Kehinde was studying for a Masters at De Montfort University.

He and Denise, then a full-time mum of two, married after a whirlwind romance and broke up three years after Dele was born.

In this heartbroken interview with Mirror, the estranged pair came together to speak about the ordeal in a desperate bid to rebuild their relationship with their son, who earns £60,000-a-week.

Dele’s mum Denise who couldn't contain her tears narrates how she now cries herself to sleep at night over the ordeal, while his father explains that only thing missing in his life is his first-born son.

Kehinde, 47, told the ­Sunday Mirror: “I just do not understand what we have done wrong.
He refuses to speak to me and it feels like he’s been taken from us. But I won’t give up on getting him back.”

Dele’s mum Denise, 53, added: “I’m a very miserable person because I get so sad that Dele is missing out on his family and we’re missing out on him.

“I want to be able to hug him and let him know we all love him to bits.

“I’m not interested in his money, I’d love him the same if he worked in McDonald’s. We just want our son back.”

According to reports, the former couple have not been able to see him since he signed for Tottenham in ­February 2015.

Recalling him leaving, Denise said: “He was in great spirits and said, ‘I love you mum’. I had no idea that would be the last time I would see him. It still leaves me shocked.”

It was also reported that Ali was best man at his dad’s second wedding to Lola in 2006, at that time, he was living with his dad in Houston, Texas.

At the age of 11, Ali returned to England to leave with his mom in Milton Keynes, where he started his football career with junior side City Colts.

Kehinde says: “It was hard for me to let him go but I knew it was the best thing for him and his ambition.”

Denise added: “When he was about 13 Dele began training at MK Dons five days a week. So for convenience he began staying at his best friend’s house during the week, before coming home at weekends. It was hard to let him live away from home, but we didn’t have a car and I was finding it hard to get him to training myself.

“It has been said that I was suffering from alcoholism and I gave him up because I couldn’t look after him, but that is a lie. I wanted to give him the best chance of achieving his dream, but he was still my son and I was there for him whenever he needed me.

“He was never adopted by his friend’s parents – I would not have ­allowed it. My kids are my world.”

The heartbroken mother also recalled the last time she tried to talk to him outside Tottenham’s White Hart Lane stadium after a match there last year.

Denise recalls: “I didn’t have a ticket for the game but I went to the ground because I wanted to try and see Dele.

“I waited outside after the match and when Dele came out I quietly said to him. ‘Dele... it’s me... your mum’.

“He didn’t stop. He just looked at me, said he was busy and drove off. I was in tears, it was heartbreaking.

“Some fans who had overheard asked if I was really his mum and why he was treating me like that. I told them, ‘I just don’t know’.”

“When I got home I had a call from a man who said he represented Dele. He accused me of shouting to Dele, which I didn’t, and said if I tried to do it again I’d be banned from the ground for life. It was horrible.”
the forgotten stone now the cornerstone
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fame333:
D negligence was from d mum ..Dele need time to heal.

Yeah, d two of u dont need his money but u need his fame..to be call papa n mama dele but when he need ed ya most u na no dey.

My english na die...watch o

Dey talk yeye there. It be like say you no read wetin the parents said.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by SonOfmercy007: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
muhammed50:
See FOOL! The parents are now begging him to come back... Compare this to the prodigal son's story!
Shut up!
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by wonder233: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
All this is Buhari's fault. Dele Alli was willing to reconcile with his parents until Buhari came to power and ruined everything.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Reptyle:

Are you sure you read the article fully? Doesn't strike me like he was abandoned in the true sense of the word given that both parents have consistently tried to reach out to him and involve him in their lives.

Seems to me like he his angry with his parents for breaking up having tasted what it feels like having both parents live together by living with his adopted parents.

I feel for him and his parents and I hope he opens up and restores his relationship with his parents so he does not regret when he gets older.

if your claim is true most of the next-generation children will have psychological problems

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
If you think you have plenty money and u don't wana help others like ur frnds or family members, if u think u can help get someone a job and u Neva want to do that then I tell u the story would be like that of dele's
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
wonder233:
All this is Buhari's fault. Dele Alli was willing to reconcile with his parents until Buhari came to power and ruined everything.

Your condition isn't improving at all, you need to go to yaba left....

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
corperscorner:
I'm back for the mod that banned me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're on yah wey back to another long vacation because dis yah threatening pass boko and herdsmen combined.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Olumaeme: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Reptyle:

If they didn't abandon him, then why are they now begging him to take them back?
If they have been checking and going to see him, it will not get to going on TV to beg him..
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by indoorscholar(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Megabig:
Dude should please just forgive, if God can forgive us our sins,who are we not to forgive others their sins?.... cry
And people will bring God into the matter. After abandoning him they want reconciliation.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by somehow: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
I said the dad is rich, just the short message I typed, yet has been misconstrued!
quentin06:

yes we know the footballer is rich
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Megabig: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
indoorscholar:

And people will bring God into the matter. After abandoning him they want reconciliation.
We talking about forgiveness bro...He can just wave it off...
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Ophilabraham: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
After settling the dispute, help us beg him to come play his PAPA nation. grin grin
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
corperscorner:

It won't pass that boy mynd44 he never does anything of substantial value just bzn
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by principalgee: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dele Dele, omorere, dakun forgive ur parents and let life continues in good mood
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by DNA123(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bullhari007:
Yoruba demons and lying... you deceived a young white lady and got her pregnant, you deny the baby, after years the child became successful footballer and you desperately want him back because the young man has make name for himself... useless career killers
ewoo bi were se ronun
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Olumaeme:
They suddenly want him back after him luck don dey shine... Kolewerk..

I have told people that, blood is not thicker than water, those who look after me, contribute to my success are my family.

If the same mother born us and u don't do anything for me, and someone else does, the person is my brother.

They should move on with their lives, when he was staying with Eric's family, why is the mother and father not visit him and buy him stuffs.

Even in Nigeria, there are sometimes, you stay with your mother's family, but your mum will still send you clothes, money and even food during the holidays, call and pray for you, advice and and all that, but No, they left him in the confront of another family.

When they took care of him, turn his life around and things become sweet, they resort to begging.. They should park well
Nice write up. Parents should know it's not all about the money you spend on your child while growing up or the training/support through schools. The most optimum part a child will appreciate n never forget is when you need there love, encouragement and advice in times of challenges.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
corperscorner:

Lmfao. Wetin u wan do am cheesy
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Reptyle:

Your assumption is poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWC Semi-Final (2 - 1) On 22nd October 2014 / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.