Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (76447 Views)

Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by adaxxy: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
corperscorner:
I'm back for the mod that banned me
You're a clown grin
My belle ooo
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by sleek82(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
NaijaElba:
life is funny and some fools want him to play for Nigeria ....how's that possible when the Nigeria fathers wasn't there for him while he was growing...
I wish Dele can tell the world while he chose to abandon his parents. nobody knows tomorrow. I don't pray to have a broken home sha.
it's either you didn't read the write-up and just decided to comment or comprehension is a big problem....how can someone that made you his bestman as a kid, bought you your first car, paid for your vacations always be termed as a father that abandoned you? If going by what the father said is true, then dele needs to tell his side of the story to prove abandonment

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by ACE1010: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Realsman405:
Kehinde also explained his own encounter, saying he repeatedly made the 5,000-mile journey to London from his home in Houston, trying to reunite the family. He said he bought tickets for a couple of Spurs games home and away just so he can see Dele in the flesh and support him, including at the club’s 1-0 win over Middlesbrough earlier this month.

Kehinde says: “Not being able to see or speak to him hurts a lot. Myself and his brothers watch all his games on TV and they ask me, ‘Why won’t he see us?’

“Dele has apparently told his sister I was never there for him growing up, but I can’t understand that. He lived with me for years and I have always been there for him both emotionally and financially.
Up until he was an adult I paid for every holiday he ever went on and all his costs. I bought him his first car when he passed his driving test. Now he is turning his back on the family who love him.”

Kehinde adds: “I know some people will think we just want him for his money, but it couldn’t be further from the truth. I’m very wealthy in my own right and I don’t need a penny from Dele.

“I just want to be here for him and for him to know that I love him.”

Denise, who still cuddles Dele’s ­childhood Chelsea FC bedspread to feel close to him, says: “Every night I say a prayer asking for God to bring him back to us. I dream about him coming home.”

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/2/estranged-parents-of-spurs-and-england-star-dele-alli-in-tearful-plea-for-the-star-to-accept-them-back-into-his-life-photos-2.html

honeric01, semid4lyfe lalasticlala seun

more pics

Dele has been brainwashed by external forces!! The earlier he knows, the better for him. I rest my case. cool cool
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Those nigerians guys who are fond of impregnating white women and abandoning them and the kids should learn from this story. In short all deadbeat daddies abeg make una take lesson from this story.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by aprimama(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
TIDDOLL:
Seems the Guy feels safe and much love from Eric Dier's Family .... undecided

Heard he lived with em for a whole lot..
Dele's childhood friend whom he lived with is Harry Hickford. Hickford and Alli were school mates who later joined MK Dons. Dele recently asked Pickford to move into his mansion in London. It's not Eric Dier though Dier and Dele are apparently very close team mates
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fame333:
D negligence was from d mum ..Dele need time to heal.

Yeah, d two of u dont need his money but u need his fame..to be call papa n mama dele but when he need ed ya most u na no dey.

My english na die...watch o
those lips
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by JerryMan10(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
because moni don show bahh.. mtchewwwwww
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by JerryMan10(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Earthquake1:
If he had not been a successful player would you have come back crying after you abandoned him?

na life nah because moni don dey d guy head.... God bless nigeria
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Ksound23(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
I would love to hear Dele's side of the story.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by muhammed50(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
SonOfmercy007:
Shut up!
then Shut me up!
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Willexmania(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
corperscorner:
Hahaha
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by DedeNkem: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
If he was poor, would they even try this? The answer is NO!
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
somehow:
I said the dad is rich, just the short message I typed, yet has been misconstrued!

says who, so everybody who wears a suit is rich, that is proof that you can read?
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dele is a kid. When he grows up he'll act like a man
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kehinde, face your Lola and leave Dele alone to try to settle with his mother. Who knows, by time he visits your house his carrier might end just like that. Face Lola and her children o and let Dele be. I will not trust that it will be comfortable/safe for Dele to visit your house, his mother is white and will not know the ways of Nigerian women. please let Dele live his life before his brain will be diluted because i don't know now why you want to see him by fire by force.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by somehow: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
quentin06:

says who, so everybody who wears a suit is rich, that is proof that you can read?

God have mercy on this generation!

The article stated that the father is a multi millionaire!

Article said he even bought Dele a car when he was a teen!

Read Nigerians!

This is irritating men.

Just this short article, una no fit read.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
unitysheart:

Dey talk yeye there. It be like say you no read wetin the parents said.

Olodo like u, u didnt see d part where d mother said she left him in his friends house because there's no money to buy car to be takn him for training? Or u fail to read d part where his father remarry n left hin in Uk to d Us? Plz stop readn upside down
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Drversatile:
From the pictures above. I guess his friend's family have brain washed him. For his father to use him as best man I think shows his love and pride for his first son. The father has other options but chose his small boy.

I pray Dele comes to his senses.

This is one major problem training your child overseas...if na 9ja hmmmnmn anyway lemme keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fame333:

Olodo like u, u didnt see d part where d mother said she left him in his friends house because there's no money to buy car to be takn him for training? Or u fail to read d part where his father remarry n left hin in Uk to d Us? Plz stop readn upside down

And you also missed the part where the father said he only returned to the UK when he clocked 13? And so if me as a father or mother is unable to drive my kid to training ground then I have failed as a father. Abeg wake up to reality.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
unitysheart:

And you also missed the part where the father said he only returned to the UK when he clocked 13? And so if me as a father or mother is unable to drive my kid to training ground then I have failed as a father. Abeg wake up to reality.

plz save me the strength of reading ur mentions again and go find something else to do...

Can u guess how old he was in that " family pic"?
am sure u don't have kids of your own at all because if u do... i will have know exactly what to tell u.

which mother will live her son to stay in another man's house in the same country without checking on him? even if u can take care of him financially ...she could have been there physical.

enough said... hope u r are not one of this baby daddy if yes..take responsibility of that child now before it will result to this.

plz save ur mentions
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fame333:

plz save me the strength of reading ur mentions again and go find something else to do...

Can u guess how old he was in that " family pic"?
am sure u don't have kids of your own at all because if u do... i will have know exactly what to tell u.

which mother will live her son to stay in another man's house in the same country without checking on him? even if u can take care of him financially ...she could have been there physical.

enough said... hope u r are not one of this baby daddy if yes..take responsibility of that child now before it will result to this.

plz save ur mentions

Mumuness dey worry you. Baby daddy ko, kid daddy ni.

Let the so called Dele Alli state his side of the story first. Then you can have two angles of the divide to look at the matter from. Don't sit behind your phone and conclude who was wrong or right.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lol.
Oyinbo mentality.
They won't appreciate the good things you did for them, only the worse.

If the father is sure he did his best, he should leave him to his fate then.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Aminaforreal: 12:33am On Feb 07, 2018
Eyah, kpele !!! Papa dele !!!!
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by LaudableXX: 1:49am On Feb 07, 2018
corperscorner:
It is that yeye boy whose name starts with 'M' and ends with number 4.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by miredia(m): 4:43am On Feb 07, 2018
indoorscholar:

And people will bring God into the matter. After abandoning him they want reconciliation.
Abandoning him Did you read his father's submission at all? His father bought him his first car for goodness sake.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by kenyatalk: 5:54am On Feb 07, 2018
This season has been bad for thus guy. With acquisition of Lucas Moura he better start producing goals and assits or he will find himself warming up the bench 24/7.
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by FriendofGod: 6:30am On Feb 07, 2018
wonder233:
All this is Buhari's fault. Dele Alli was willing to reconcile with his parents until Buhari came to power and ruined everything.

Smh
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2018
somehow:

God have mercy on this generation!

The article stated that the father is a multi millionaire!

Article said he even bought Dele a car when he was a teen!

Read Nigerians!

This is irritating men.

Just this short article, una no fit read.

say no more, av had it, but even millionaires are gold diggers greed is no respecter of status, know that!
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Masama: 8:00am On Feb 07, 2018
Dele alli is a fool
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by somehow: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2018
Rich people digging other rich people?

He's been surviving and living life before he birthed Dele and continued living life after he was birthed, currently living life even without Dele's Kobo.

Everything is not about money, not like when they end up getting together, he will start dipping hands into Dele's pockets na.
quentin06:

say no more, av had it, but even millionaires are gold diggers greed is no respecter of status, know that!
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2018
somehow:
Rich people digging other rich people?

He's been surviving and living life before he birthed Dele and continued living life after he was birthed, currently living life even without Dele's Kobo.

Everything is not about money, not like when they end up getting together, he will start dipping hands into Dele's pockets na.

why are u stressing to defend someone you dont know, if his parents were rich why did they dump him? why wait till now to accept that he is their son, hmm you must have some of their gold digger gene. grin
Re: Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) by somehow: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2018
But you are free to condemn people you don't know?
quentin06:

why are u stressing to defend someone you dont know, if his parents were rich why did they dump him? why wait till now to accept that he is their son, hmm you must have some of their gold digger gene. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWC Semi-Final (2 - 1) On 22nd October 2014 / Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.