Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Someone Followed Me On Instagram... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Followed Me On Instagram... (510 Views)

What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Followed Me On Instagram... by andrewlopez045: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2018
I was busy scrolling through Instagram when a profile followed me. Of course, i looked at it and saw a woman. The username is cityofbridesofficial. I opened the profile and saw a lot of pictures of beautiful women coming from Ukraine. I followed back since
I want to know more of it.

While I continue scanning through the instagram account, I’ve observed that there’s a website linked on it. I opened the site and
it’s actually an affiliate of AFA, I’ve known this site before but I paid no attention. So here I am, starting to get interested with the service.

I’m most interested with the City of Brides which is a main affiliate of A Foreign Affair. I want to know those Nikolaev women more.
I heard they make good wives. But I want to know them first before delving into marriage. The answer was seen through its
Romance Tour, an affair similar with AFA’s Singles Tour. In this way, I can meet them and know them.

Do you think this is worth it? Should I pay more attention to this? What could possibly happen to me if I use the service?
Re: Someone Followed Me On Instagram... by biacan(f): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Low self esteem is working right here cool
Re: Someone Followed Me On Instagram... by TIDDOLL(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Your dreams are beyond my Comprehension undecided shocked

Good luck.
Re: Someone Followed Me On Instagram... by braimeddy: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2018
What are you even saying........?

1 Like

Re: Someone Followed Me On Instagram... by Iphone5: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
andrewlopez045:
[s]I was busy scrolling through Instagram when a profile followed me. Of course, i looked at it and saw a woman. The username is cityofbridesofficial. I opened the profile and saw a lot of pictures of beautiful women coming from Ukraine. I followed back since
I want to know more of it.

While I continue scanning through the instagram account, I’ve observed that there’s a website linked on it. I opened the site and
it’s actually an affiliate of AFA, I’ve known this site before but I paid no attention. So here I am, starting to get interested with the service.

I’m most interested with the City of Brides which is a main affiliate of A Foreign Affair. I want to know those Nikolaev women more.
I heard they make good wives. But I want to know them first before delving into marriage. The answer was seen through its
Romance Tour, an affair similar with AFA’s Singles Tour. In this way, I can meet them and know them.

Do you think this is worth it? Should I pay more attention to this? What could possibly happen to me if I use the service?[/s]

Re: Someone Followed Me On Instagram... by Reedahgado(f): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ayam not understanding. Can u explain more? Using annotated diagrams where necessary.

(1) (Reply)

The Ninety-day Rule / Why Do I Have To Get Married Just To Make Things Right? / Go In And See For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.