Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home (5328 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by JakeDavis: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Just 2 days to Christmas I went to the bank to collect a new ATM card. You know this COVID policy na, we were asked to sit under a canopy at the bank premises and given numbers. Beside me was this cute, fair and thick babe. As par guy man, we got talking. No jokes, we clicked, she came for the same ATM shii. Did it together and left the bank together. Beside the bank was an joint. Told babe let's chill. I bought 2 plates of pepper soup for us. Bought her Smirnoff ice and I took life lager beer. Had a nice romantic time. Time to go bae was a bit sleepy. Told her let's go to my place. She agreed but told me she will be leaving by 4pm. I said no p. Omo we reach house. Body come charge. Naso I bang babe 3 to rounds. Babe just dey scream dey enjoy my lamba. Said I was better than her boyfriend (smiles). Last last as she dey go, I gave her some money. Babe come dey pray for me o. Say make God enrich me o. Say she go leave her bf for me. Besides she de go white garment Church. Anyways that's my Xmas Eve escapade.

6 Likes

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by opanco: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Space booked. Let me be reading. Umu aka highway

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by Ballzproblem2: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
ritualist

4 Likes

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by muyico(m): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=JakeDavis post=119428130]Just 2 days to Christmas I went to the bank to collect a new ATM card. You know this COVID policy na, we were asked to sit under a canopy at the bank premises and given numbers. Beside me was this cute, fair and thick babe. As par guy man, we got talking. No jokes, we clicked, she came for the same ATM shii. Did it together and left the bank together. Beside the bank was an joint. Told babe let's chill. I bought 2 plates of pepper soup for us. Bought her Smirnoff ice and I took life lager beer. Had a nice romantic time. Time to go bae was a bit sleepy. Told her let's go to my place. She agreed but told me she will be leaving by 4pm. I said no p. Omo we reach house. Body come charge. Naso I bang babe 3 to rounds. Babe just dey scream dey enjoy my lamba. Said I was better than her boyfriend (smiles). Last last as she dey go, I gave her some money. Babe come dey pray for me o. Say make God enrich me o. Say she go leave her bf for me. U met olosho? Simple!

3 Likes

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by Nonywendy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
OP is an attention seeking dunce. Which bank still observe covid 19 protocol. Find better thing to do with ur time

35 Likes

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by SouthSouth1914: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Fake story as Cold water in Hell Fire!

5 Likes

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by siofra(f): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
That's how they will be spreading HIV/AIDS around

5 Likes

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by Islandboi(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
This is obviously a fake story. Not buying it!

9 Likes

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by JakeDavis: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
See them crucifying me for telling my experience. Hypocrites. But you do worse in secrets. Fimile abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by Kooldon(f): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Why 3 rounds under 2 hrs? So you be 2mins guy. I dont need to waste my money on such guy.
What a shame?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by Knows12(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Covid19 protocol in December 2022?

6 Likes

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by Nairalander248: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kooldon:
Why 3 rounds under 2 hrs? So you be 2mins guy. I dont need to waste my money on such guy.
What a shame?

E don reach time to spend money you wan wise... grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by kmaster007: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
So you no dey fear white garment Church. Dem no dey tell person

1 Like

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Na you know.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by OriOko88(m): 12:02am On Dec 26, 2022
cool
Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by jheaboiy(m): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2022
Kooldon:
What a shame?

I don't Gerrit
Mathematically, he spent approximately 40 minutes per round...sister!! Haba
Buh bros, 2hrs too much naaaa

Emergency death is real ooo,

2 Likes

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by Sunnyski: 2:02am On Dec 26, 2022
What a joke of a story.

Well, I base in PH and I need a nice and caring girlfriend. If you're interested WhatsApp me on 09083417764
Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by BOLATINUBU01: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Omo werey

2 Likes

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by Buziness101: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kooldon:
What a shame?

Try me then... 08113259274
Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by marlow1962(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
cheesy
Nonywendy:
OP is an attention seeking dunce. Which bank still observe covid 19 protocol. Find better thing to do with ur time

Em tink say em dy talk to children

2 Likes

Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by JakeDavis: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
My people my people
Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by dnawah(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
JakeDavis:
Just 2 days to Christmas I went to the bank to collect a new ATM card. You know this COVID policy na, we were asked to sit under a canopy at the bank premises and given numbers. Beside me was this cute, fair and thick babe. As par guy man, we got talking. No jokes, we clicked, she came for the same ATM shii. Did it together and left the bank together. Beside the bank was an joint. Told babe let's chill. I bought 2 plates of pepper soup for us. Bought her Smirnoff ice and I took life lager beer. Had a nice romantic time. Time to go bae was a bit sleepy. Told her let's go to my place. She agreed but told me she will be leaving by 4pm. I said no p. Omo we reach house. Body come charge. Naso I bang babe 3 to rounds. Babe just dey scream dey enjoy my lamba. Said I was better than her boyfriend (smiles). Last last as she dey go, I gave her some money. Babe come dey pray for me o. Say make God enrich me o. Say she go leave her bf for me. Besides she de go white garment Church. Anyways that's my Xmas Eve escapade.
grin grin grin grin rainbow candles for ur head.
Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by Prettygirl200(f): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
This your story get as e be oooo
Re: What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home by scottsammy: 2:36am On Dec 27, 2022
You have just banged away your destiny..

(1) (Reply)

Character Or Beauty, Which Makes A Woman? / Am Pregnant With My Dad's Baby / How To Really Deal With A Girl Who's Really Playing Hard To Get!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.