Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigerian Lady Exposes Friend Who Has Been Sending Nudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Exposes Friend Who Has Been Sending Nudes (775 Views)

My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! / My Girlfriend's Vagina Has Been Sending A Sensation Of Electric Shock / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Exposes Friend Who Has Been Sending Nudes by Wapnetrealmcom: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nigerian Lady exposes friend who has been sending nudes to her benefactor in an attempt to snatch him away from her

A Law student of Benson Idahosa University has “stylishly exposed” one of her friends who she alleges made moves with her benefactor, in an attempt to snatch him away from her.

The lady simply known as Nikki Ufuoma took to her Instagram stories to give an account of the scenario that went down between her friend and her benefactor.

Read her posts below;

http://wapnetrealm.com.ng/nigerian-lady-exposes-friend-sending-nudes-benefactor-attempt-snatch-away/

(1) (Reply)

Popular Instagram Queen Mistakenly Livestreams Herself Giving A Head. / I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? (photo 18+) / Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Sex Because,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.