Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? (photo 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? (photo 18+) (753 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? (photo 18+) by AllNews(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2018
I love the colour of her dress, the colour is so cool and lovely, it make me want to love other colours.What Do You Love About Her?
Drop Your Comments Below.

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/04/11/i-love-the-colour-of-her-dress-what-do-you-love-about-her-photo-18/

Re: I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? (photo 18+) by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Fake

(1) (Reply)

Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. / manmen / Nigerian First Matchingmaking And Dating site and Apps - your opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.