Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,407 members, 7,839,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos (3978 Views)

A Cute Face Or A Curvy Shape, Guys Which Do You Prefer? / Every Well Curvy Ass Gurl Have Pretty Face, But Not Evryy Cute Face / Nicki Minaj Has A New Boyfriend... See His Cute Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Safiaa:
O ma se. Just big for nothing.

Your papa
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Safiaa(f): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Your papa
grin grin
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Safiaa:
grin grin

Lool grin
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Safiaa(f): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lool grin
Will you be my val? smiley
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by gozzlin: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol
That boy is crazy I swear

Na his ancestors he saw at computer village grin

Yea been a long while I posted here because I travelled to Owerri .

Hehehe, e be like say there's no gsm network in Owerri. Or perhaps you forgot to go with your phone? cheesy
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Safiaa:
Will you be my val? smiley

Yes
Only if you not gonna expect I give you money for Val grin
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Waffarianman(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
All D's ur lil kid Attitude nai mak dem say ur broda dey stay 4 Vietnam So... Abeg no b me talk o

D's 4u bro

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
gozzlin:

Hehehe, e be like say there's no gsm network in Owerri. Or perhaps you forgot to go with your phone? cheesy

Network was bad honestly
I only posted few comments and gave up till I return to Lagos ...

Airtel is a useless network.
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Nutase: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Like I said

Shut up and stop talking nonsense
pepper on the wound makes some people uneasy. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by gozzlin: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Network was bad honestly
I only posted few comments and gave up till I return to Lagos ...

Airtel is a useless network.

Oh okay.
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nutase:
pepper on the wound makes some people uneasy. grin grin grin grin

You're not the only one I've replied on these thread so swerve jor
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Nutase: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You're not the only one I've replied on these thread so swerve jor
angry
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nutase:
angry

You get wahala o

I've never seen your moniker before and today wey you make me notice you , you dey disturb my life
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Nutase: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You get wahala o

I've never seen your moniker before and today wey you make me notice you , you dey disturb my life
good night.
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Safiaa(f): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Yes
Only if you not gonna expect I give you money for Val grin
Yes that's fine grin
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nutase:
good night.

Ah Pele ti e grin
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Safiaa:
Yes that's fine grin

Did you break up with jacksparro.w grin
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Safiaa(f): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Did you break up with jacksparro.w grin
ahn ahn. what does that have to do with anything naa...
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Safiaa:
ahn ahn. what does that have to do with anything naa...

Go troll on your Ex boify biko

1 Like

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Safiaa(f): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Go troll on your Ex boify biko
Air force, why are you doing me like this? grin It's not fair, honestly.
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Safiaa:
Air force, why are you doing me like this? grin It's not fair, honestly.

So is it me you want to be your Val or is my money ?
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Safiaa(f): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

So is it me you want to be your Val or is my money ?
Money lool. Lol its you airforce that I need grin
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Safiaa:

Wow cool

So where are you taking me to on val day ?. grin
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Dollarship(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
What time is Nigeria Vs Newcastle undecided
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Dollarship(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Safiaa:
Ode are you not the one commenting big for nothing thief continue o angry
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Jamariwolff(f): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
See stomach.

This one na drunkard at birth.
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
See stomach.

This one na drunkard at birth.

Shut up guy

Confused gender

1 Like

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:49am On Feb 07, 2018
Lol
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2018
when will this ugly boy grow up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This About Sex? / Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences / Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.