Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences (3935 Views)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
I don't have a girlfriend let alone got involved in a fight because of one but you guys can share your experiences let's catch fun cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
My ex fought his friend who hit on me and got my number calling me to chat shit. But I dumped him shortly after, the audacity of his friend doing that made me suspicious of what he’s told him. Prob trying to save face with the faux fight. Anyway I found a gentleman whose friends have their own girls and mind their business. �

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
She texted me that a boy was disturbing her, I didn't do much, I sent some boys there.. finish grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Swiitdoll:
My ex fought his friend who hit on me and got my number calling me to chat shit. But I dumped him shortly after, the audacity of his friend doing that made me suspicious of what he’s told him. Prob trying to save face with the faux fight. Anyway I found a gentleman whose friends have their own girls and mind their business. �
hahaha how do you know it's a faux fight. He could be innocent you know.
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
ifykris22:
She texted me that a boy was disturbing her, I didn't do much, I sent some boys there.. finish grin
lol
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Goalnaldo:
hahaha how do you know it's a faux fight. He could be innocent you know.
I doubt he was. For his friend to do that there’s no respect for him or myself. He’s probably chatted some shit about me to his friend hence the boldness. I don’t like messy people � ��‍♀️

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Swiitdoll:

I doubt he was. For his friend to do that there’s no respect for him or myself. He’s probably chatted some shit about me to his friend hence the boldness. I don’t like messy people � ��‍♀️
that means you do not know some guys. I have seen guys who have done that and worse to their friends girlfriends.
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Goalnaldo:
that means you do not know some guys. I have seen guys who have done that and worse to their friends girlfriends.
Wow really? WelL I’m glad I left that situation then. I love peace and peace loving people.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Bluezy13(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Goalnaldo:

C'mon bro...

Stop being a sissy to a sissy.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bluezy13:

C'mon bro...

Stop being a sissy to a sissy.
okay sir grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by ouzo1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Na John wick dey fight...me na Paul Walker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Biglittlelois(f): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
My ex fought a guy at the ATM stand cos he manhandled me, he got his ATM card broken in the process, but broke the guy's nose too, nice payback, but I was sad for his card though.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:
My ex fought a guy at the ATM stand cos he manhandled me, he got his ATM card broken in the process, but broke the guy's nose too, nice payback, but I was sad for his card though.
as a result of protecting you, two things got broken. cheesy you must have worth fighting for

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
I know most guys will avoid sharing their stories to avoid been tagged a 'sissy nigga' grin so ladies keep the stories coming cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Missmossy(f): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Just here to read comments cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Angelacruz: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Following
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Conner44: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hmmm. Woman matter fight?
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Whenever I remember that day
I just smile cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Preshieben:
Whenever I remember that day
I just smile cheesy grin
Oya gist us na

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Humanoid01(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
I once fought with a guy for bullying my sister, I nor believe say I fit fight like that lol. No one should come at me for making my sister the subject here o, the topic says "girl" , not "girlfriend" grin

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Oya gist us na
my broh
sleep no go gree oh
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Preshieben:
my broh
sleep no go gree oh
ok maybe tomorrow even me sef my ba3 is down

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Humanoid01:
I once fought with a guy for bullying my sister, I nor believe say I fit fight like that lol. No one should come at me for making my sister the subject here o, the topic says "girl" , not "girlfriend" grin
yeah you are right. Fighting for girls generally is allowed
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by excessmon(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Do you need to explain your point more than once.... only low self esteem boys come after their friends girls
Swiitdoll:

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Apination(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
I will try it when hell freezes over. Moreover, The pussies ain't mine, just my turn undecided

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by SlimHan(f): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Here to read comments only
cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
It's mostly women that do that
They can tear each other's clothes &beat themselves over a man angry even watch a video of it some weeks back sad

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
No amount of love can make me fight for any lady,not even wife.

Even if I want to fight,if I see my soft skin I’ll have sense by force. Small pinch i fit injure,smirk.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Plead:
No amount of love can make me fight for any lady,not even wife.

Even if I want to fight,if I see my soft skin I’ll have sense by force. Small pinch i fit injure,smirk.
You are correct bro it's mostly women
We men don't do that
When there's is still hundred of pussy waiting
I will now fight over one
Wetin happen she put sugar there angry

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Preshieben:
my broh
sleep no go gree oh
Blood of Nebuchadnezzar
Is that you in profile
You have a good body figure
Girls like you can ride on anything even if it is..... make I no talk further I just resume BAN angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Humanoid01:
Dey decive yourself
Your sister no go marry cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's the weirdest thing your GF have asked you to do / My Experience With A Boy Wearing a Skirt In A Hotel / Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.