Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Help! The Ones I Love, I Lost. And The Ones I Lust After Love Me Dearly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! The Ones I Love, I Lost. And The Ones I Lust After Love Me Dearly. (608 Views)

Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! The Ones I Love, I Lost. And The Ones I Lust After Love Me Dearly. by psalmist0203(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello, My extended Nairaland family and my nuclear Romanceland lineage. I beg you in the name of Jesus, Mohammed and Amadioha, your sincere advice and suggestion will go a long way to help a brother who wants to become a better person, a good husband and a great father for the rest of his life.

I'm a young graduate, currently working with steady income, I can say I'm cute enough to approach ladies with confidence and most times the ladies call me a clown maybe because of the way I make them shine their perfect dentition.

Straight to business ➡.

I fell in love for the first time in my life while I was in the university with a lady friend of mine, we started being friends from year 1 up till year 3 when we stopped the friendship because she said our friendship is affecting her 'relationship' ( see a girl I'm calling my future wife, waiting for the best opportunity to declare my intent to her, so she is in a relationship already).

Well, I wept for the first time in my life on girl mata, cleaned my tears and moved on with my life.
Days turned to month, my fine boy started showing face with some few cash in pocket and some sense of humour, the ladies started coming from left, right and centre. And believe me, I learnt my lesson from my first love experience, I'm ain't gonna be FRIENDZONED again, the 'Yoruba demon' was given birth to and I started exploring the honey pot �.

But, one thing I discovered was that, I will meet a lady today (as long as she has beautiful face and big yansh), drop some punchline and tomorrow we are together in the inner chamber, after a week, they now belongs to the past. but they kept coming for the drill talking me into starting r/ship and I'm always quick to change topic.

But there are these ladies I will meet, they are always averagely beautiful with hour glass shape and highly INTELLIGENT (Now this is my spec for wife material), no matter how I try, they never love me, they just wanna remain friends which I detest so much..
Not one, not two but many.

Romancelander please, what am I doing wrong? Why do I loose the ones I love and get loved by the ones I lust after? Is it now a crime to love a lady and become serious with them? I don't wanna continue with the fling thing, I wanna start a relationship that will lead to marriage but I can't marry beautiful face and big yansh, INTELLIGENCE is my number one priority in a lady.

Pls, help a brother in the land of confusion..
Re: Help! The Ones I Love, I Lost. And The Ones I Lust After Love Me Dearly. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
SUCH IS LIFE.

The poster below has said it all.

Stick so much to the girl you truly see your future with, do away with the flings and watch as things take a good turn between you and future wifey.

All da best man!
Re: Help! The Ones I Love, I Lost. And The Ones I Lust After Love Me Dearly. by greatnaija01: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
YOU NEED A BREAK

The ladies whom you LOVE are highly intelligent and they KNOW A PLAYER when they see one. so STOP HITTING EVERY HONEY POT AND TAKE A BREAK TILL YOU NO LONGER CARRY THE AIR OF SUSPICION.

Then be specific about your "TYPE" and prepare your mind to be committed.... because YOU WILL MOST DEFINITELY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH FAITHFULNESS now that you are perfecting the art of getting ladies easily... so watch yourself.

CHARACTER is the security wise ladies look out for NOT really MONEY. So a faithful character that wont cheat or act childish will get you what you need.

I wish u well.

psalmist0203:
Hello, My extended Nairaland family and my nuclear Romanceland lineage. I beg you in the name of Jesus, Mohammed and Amadioha, your sincere advice and suggestion will go a long way to help a brother who wants to become a better person, a good husband and a great father for the rest of his life.

I'm a young graduate, currently working with steady income, I can say I'm cute enough to approach ladies with confidence and most times the ladies call me a clown maybe because of the way I make them shine their perfect dentition.

Straight to business ➡.

I fell in love for the first time in my life while I was in the university with a lady friend of mine, we started being friends from year 1 up till year 3 when we stopped the friendship because she said our friendship is affecting her 'relationship' ( see a girl I'm calling my future wife, waiting for the best opportunity to declare my intent to her, so she is in a relationship already).

Well, I wept for the first time in my life on girl mata, cleaned my tears and moved on with my life.
Days turned to month, my fine boy started showing face with some few cash in pocket and some sense of humour, the ladies started coming from left, right and centre. And believe me, I learnt my lesson from my first love experience, I'm ain't gonna be FRIENDZONED again, the 'Yoruba demon' was given birth to and I started exploring the honey pot �.

But, one thing I discovered was that, I will meet a lady today (as long as she has beautiful face and big yansh), drop some punchline and tomorrow we are together in the inner chamber, after a week, they now belongs to the past. but they kept coming for the drill talking me into starting r/ship and I'm always quick to change topic.

But there are these ladies I will meet, they are always averagely beautiful with hour glass shape and highly INTELLIGENT (Now this is my spec for wife material), no matter how I try, they never love me, they just wanna remain friends which I detest so much..
Not one, not two but many.

Romancelander please, what am I doing wrong? Why do I loose the ones I love and get loved by the ones I lust after? Is it now a crime to love a lady and become serious with them? I don't wanna continue with the fling thing, I wanna start a relationship that will lead to marriage but I can't marry beautiful face and big yansh, INTELLIGENCE is my number one priority in a lady.

Pls, help a brother in the land of confusion..
Re: Help! The Ones I Love, I Lost. And The Ones I Lust After Love Me Dearly. by psalmist0203(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
greatnaija01:
YOU NEED A BREAK

A BREAK?

Brother, pls help me expanciate. I don't get..

1 Like

Re: Help! The Ones I Love, I Lost. And The Ones I Lust After Love Me Dearly. by gunners160(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
First this issue is not just particular to u alone,it is general issue. most people usually love those that don't live them in return but never the less,that does not mean that they won't find love. My advice for u is that u should reduce the number of women in ur life and just focus on one or two and u will be glad u did
Re: Help! The Ones I Love, I Lost. And The Ones I Lust After Love Me Dearly. by psalmist0203(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
greatnaija01:
YOU NEED A BREAK

The ladies whom you LOVE are highly intelligent and they KNOW A PLAYER when they see one. so STOP HITTING EVERY HONEY POT AND TAKE A BREAK TILL YOU NO LONGER CARRY THE AIR OF SUSPICION.

Then be specific about your "TYPE" and prepare your mind to be committed.... because YOU WILL MOST DEFINITELY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH FAITHFULNESS now that you are perfecting the art of getting ladies easily... so watch yourself.

CHARACTER is the security wise ladies look out for NOT really MONEY. So a faithful character that wont cheat or act childish will get you what you need.

I wish u well.

Wow, thanks man...
Re: Help! The Ones I Love, I Lost. And The Ones I Lust After Love Me Dearly. by psalmist0203(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
modelmike7:
SUCH IS LIFE.

The poster below has said it all.

Stick so much to the girl you truly see your future with, do away with the flings and watch as things take a good turn between you and future wifey.

All da best man!

Thanks man.

Only that the player of a thing dey sweet die,
No heartbreak, no emotional trauma, but when you decide to love a woman deeply and they realise it, hmmm, sometimes they can taunt your emotions ooo, dats what I'm afraid of..

I'm just wishing I find a woman who I will love like my LOVE FRIEND and she will love me like my LUST FRIEND.
So help me God.

(1) (Reply)

First Time You Ever Lost Money:narrate Your Ordeal / Woman And Ladies Make Ur Pussy Wet On Whatzapp Bleep Chat. / What is your hobby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.