Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth (26913 Views)

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by DONFASZY(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2018
Rest IP
Rest on

Hw can u snapchat a pregnant woman dat is about 1hr to give birth
Baby shower trending in dis worse wicked world
I come against baby shower sh****t,frm stage 0 of pregnancy to 10months...keep it secret until after delivery,internet is d worst plc
#sayno2babyshowtrendn#

2 Likes

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by abike12(f): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2018
This is so sad. Lord please comfort those she left behind
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2018
We all should be careful of the things we display on social media.
There's so much wickedness in the world.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by IAMBlesssed(f): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2018
So sorry man..
Keep your life out of social media, some will not hear. The world is a wicked place.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by 12345baba(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2018
Rip to the lady. For newly and potential couple keep ur lives private witches , wizards and sadist full online.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by bikefab(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2018
This is so heartbreaking...may her soul continue to rest on in peace. Accept my condolences bro

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2018
hotboz:

I wish I can like your post 1000 times.
You can create one thousand monikers, baby.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by Vivuch: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2018
Maternal mortality rate is high in this country. Government should declare state of emergency in the healthcare services. Rest in peace.

If you're a pregnant woman reading this, I wish you safe delivery in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by ednut1(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2018
Effiezynews:

Will you keep quiet? I detest seeing people who deliberately ignore the fact that some supernatural things happen in this world. How can you publicize something as sensitive as a pregnancy? You will agree with me that maternal mortality has been curbed in recent years Be humble and be careful. The world is evil.
pple wey no post anythin still dey die na

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by sweetilicious(f): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2018
So heartbreaking.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by kkboy(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2018
When i lost my younger sister in such circumstance i knew the pains. Till today (16 years after) the husband is yet to get over it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by jagorinho: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2018
ednut1:
pple wey no post anythin still dey die na
yal, but dont harm yourself by your own hand, people are wicked, they just dont want your progress, there is a proverb that says people close to you do not want your death, yet they dont want you to be successful

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by prince13: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2018
It is well brother,may her soul rest in peace, I suffered exactly the same fate in march 2009 when I lost my lovely wife in child birth,the world came to a standstill for me and I couldn't see any reason for living any more but God strengthened me,the girl child is alive and she will be 9 years next month,but I have still not been able to get over it, in fact I can never forget it even though I remarried,I still weep profusely in silence each time the thought of her comes up in my own closest. MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST ON IN PERFECT PEACE Amen
FeedMeNews:
A heartbroken new father is presently mourning the death of his wife who died during childbirth, leaving him with their newborn son.

Ida and Mustafa were reportedly a popular social media couple with an impressive follower-ship. They chronicled their pregnancy journey and YouTube and couldn’t wait to welcome their son. Sadly, Ida did not get to meet the son she so longed for.

Mustafa, who has now been left to cater to baby Prince Mushin alone, still can’t get over the heartbreak of losing his one true love and he’s been publishing really heartbreaking posts on social media.

Shortly after she died, he wrote:

He wrote on her funeral:

https://torimill.com/2018/02/man-pays-tribute-late-wife-died-childbirth.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

3 Likes

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by ogtavia(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2018
Really really sad...sentiments aside..one has to keep his/her private life private...there is a time for everything....
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by ufuosman(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2018
Very painful, May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by ACE1010: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2018
FeedMeNews:
A heartbroken new father is presently mourning the death of his wife who died during childbirth, leaving him with their newborn son.

Ida and Mustafa were reportedly a popular social media couple with an impressive follower-ship. They chronicled their pregnancy journey and YouTube and couldn’t wait to welcome their son. Sadly, Ida did not get to meet the son she so longed for.

Hmmmmm. I lost mine through similar circumstances on November last year. I am yet to recover from shock and lost. My wife was everything to me. The reality of me and my 2 kids that we will not see her again forever kills me inside. I pray it doesn't happen to my enemy. Not seeing my wife by my bedside gives sleepless nights.

Mustafa, who has now been left to cater to baby Prince Mushin alone, still can’t get over the heartbreak of losing his one true love and he’s been publishing really heartbreaking posts on social media.

Shortly after she died, he wrote:

He wrote on her funeral:

https://torimill.com/2018/02/man-pays-tribute-late-wife-died-childbirth.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by ACE1010: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2018
Hmmmmm. I lost mine through similar circumstances on November last year. I am yet to recover from shock and lost. My wife was everything to me. The reality of me and my 2 kids that we will not see her again forever kills me inside. I pray it doesn't happen to my enemy. Not seeing my wife by my bedside gives sleepless nights.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2018
So sad sad pleas enough of the pregnancy shoot already! Not everyone is happy for you. Please stop putting your private happy moments online...not everybody who likes the post or comments something nice is happy for you.
Stop organising baby showers with bad belle people. E no worth am at all at all
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by olasaad(f): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2018
Effiezynews:

Will you keep quiet? I detest seeing people who deliberately ignore the fact that some supernatural things happen in this world. How can you publicize something as sensitive as a pregnancy? You will agree with me that maternal mortality has been curbed in recent years Be humble and be careful. The world is evil.

Ode...so how will you explain the cause of maternal death in the past and point of correction evil eyes is everywhere not only on social media. So be humble and be careful everywhere you find yourself because evil eyes is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by sylvajoe(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2018
Take heart bro. May the good Lord comfort you
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by Heavance(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2018
geozone:
you tend to put all aspect of your life on social media. men there is bad vibes in the air. not everyone means well o. even that baby probably has enemies now. Anyway sorry for your loss eventhough you are being foolish.
Exactly....
Everything shouldn't be on social media, many are yet to learn this.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2018
careytommy7:
Nigeria has the highest maternal mortality rate in the world no thanks to this failed government.
Actually Nigeria doesn't have the highest rates in the world but we are in the top 5
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by greatme2good(f): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2018
geozone:
you tend to put all aspect of your life on social media. men there is bad vibes in the air. not everyone means well o. even that baby probably has enemies now. Anyway sorry for your loss eventhough you are being foolish.

Even those that do not post anything on social media die too. my Sis died same way last month she never posted anything on social media. my dear life is worthless

2 Likes

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by greatme2good(f): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2018
alenwup:
You are absolutely correct. How do you virtually trade such a terrible experience on social media. You lost your precious wife at a crucial time and you go updating social media platforms. I don't understand

My dear you will not understand if you haven't been there. I'm going through it and it's the worst thing that can happen to anyone. the confusion, the loneliness, you don't know what to do and when to do em. writing is the only thing you resort to.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by labelle123(f): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2018
R.I.P to the death but people should be careful with social media
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by greatme2good(f): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2018
Effiezynews:

My dear publicity has absolutely nothing to do with this. Life is mysterious that's all I can say. My sister did not post one picture of herself while pregnant but where's she now? She prayed, fasted like never before but did she survive? no! Life is partial my dear. death ripped my heart into pieces.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by geozone: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2018
greatme2good:

Even those that do not post anything on social media die too. my Sis died same way last month she never posted anything on social media. my dear life is worthless
sis death is a norm so are enemies youll be surprised you have more enemies than friends even those you dont know or those that are disguised. i mean if these bad things didnt exist we would barely be needing Jesus. My sympathies on the loss of your sis.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by greatme2good(f): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2018
geozone:

sis death is a norm so are enemies youll be surprised you have more enemies than friends even those you dont know or those that are disguised. i mean if these bad things didnt exist we would barely be needing Jesus. My sympathies on the loss of your sis.

Maybe Jesus answers some prayers and ignores the rest because she prayed like never before, fasted! midnight she doesn't sleep. A devoted Christian, faithful wife where did she go wrong?..I ask everyday. Every pastor we know and my family members were practically praying for her alone. The same way it was prophesied was exactly how it happened. Even as I'm typing this tears is gushing out of my eyes. 19th Jan 2018 is a day I will never forget in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by geozone: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2018
greatme2good:

Maybe Jesus answers some prayers and ignores the rest because she prayed like never before, fasted! midnight she doesn't sleep. A devoted Christian, faithful wife where did she go wrong?..I ask everyday. Every pastor we know and my family members were practically praying for her alone. The same way it was prophesied was exactly how it happened. Even as I'm typing this tears is gushing out of my eyes. 19th Jan 2018 is a day I will never forget in a hurry.
she didnt go wrong. God simply plucked his flower. we arent permanent residents of this world, all must die. God will grant you the fortitude and alsomake you a pillar of strenght to bear this unfortunate loss.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by darlenese(f): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2018
ladies pls stop displaying ur baby bump.

so painful RIP to her
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by greatme2good(f): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2018
geozone:

she didnt go wrong. God simply plucked his flower. we arent permanent residents of this world, all must die. God will grant you the fortitude and alsomake you a pillar of strenght to bear this unfortunate loss.

Amen and may he give me strength and directions to care for the child she left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2018
greatme2good:

My dear publicity has absolutely nothing to do with this. Life is mysterious that's all I can say. My sister did not post one picture of herself while pregnant but where's she now? She prayed, fasted like never before but did she survive? no! Life is partial my dear. death ripped my heart into pieces.

I'm so so sorry and devastated to hear this. May God give you and your family the fortitude to bear this loss. It is well sister.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins / Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.