Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) (1420 Views)

Black Arab Twerkek Shocks People During Sallah Celebration (video) / Man Hits The Beach, Goes Completely Nude For A Photo, And This Happened (photo) / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) by MyParadise(m): 2:42am On Feb 07, 2018
Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKe8mck6fiE
Re: Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 07, 2018
WRONG!
Re: Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) by 912(m): 4:56am On Feb 07, 2018
The woman doesn't know when to act silly or when to be serious and the man doesn't know how to control his temper.

This is why I always say: know the nature and temperament of the person you are in a relationship with. It helps to ensure there is peace. Clearly she is marrying someone she doesn't know. Some men would take what she has done as a joke and laugh about it. Some would get angry. Some women would even say she is making her husband look like a clown in public. So the key thing here is make sure you understand someone very well before you say "I DO".

Both of them need to grow up fast or they won't last one year
Re: Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) by dingbang(m): 5:33am On Feb 07, 2018
In my opinion .. The woman was only trying to be funny. Ah mean, if that can make the husband to snap then she just married a beast. A normal man would just laugh it off...

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) by layzie: 5:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Very bad. That man is not ready for marriage
Re: Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 07, 2018
Bit he's very ready for Fucking, I can see it in his face.
layzie:
Very bad. That man is not ready for marriage
Re: Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) by Ebyce(f): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2018
That is play nahhh, he shouldn't have done that.
The man is hot tempered.
Re: Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Punches loading, That woman own don finish grin grin grin
Re: Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) by Lonestar124: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2018
What manner of Man is this angry
Re: Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) by MyParadise(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lonestar124:
What manner of Man is this angry
That man has no sense of humor at all.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage / Reasons Why Nigerian Guys Would Rather Chat With A Foreign Girl Than A Nigerian / Was Linda Ikeji Played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.