Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo (19502 Views)

Why Nigerian Leaders Don’t Value Education – Fela Durotoye / Nigeria Needs A Leader Who Understands Economics- Obasanjo / Plot To Split APC Suffers Major Setback As Some Leaders Refuse To Join rAPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by tuniski: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
buhariguy:
for 8yrs? And you accused buhari of less than 3yrs
It is not the years that matter but, the live and substance in the years. Buhari is empty and heading nowhere. In a 100years he will deliver nothing!
Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
tuniski:

It is not the years that matter but, the live and substance in the years. Buhari is empty and heading nowhere. In a 100years he will deliver nothing!
how many years it took thief obasanjo before signing the only achievement.
From 1999 to 2003 what were thief obasanjo doing and after the signing, what else did he do.
Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
not only economics, some don't know politics.....abdulasalami, some don't know economics.....buhari, some don't know political will.......GEJ, some don't know calculations and mathematics. ....shagari, some don't know how to act....infact each of them lack the strong will to move this nation forward!
Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by MONITZ: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2018
"When we ordered motorcycle riders to ensure they wear crash helmets for safety, the late Abubakar Rimi objected and said it was not their culture in the North to wear helmets. I responded by telling him that riding a motorcycle is not their culture, either; it is a western culture,
And, I also told him that if he wants to retain the cultural means of transportation in the North, then, everybody should be riding a donkey or a camel because motorcycles were invented by the West…”

The above statement is the reason y the hypocrisy of northerners stinks to high heavens,they re a confused people ,just imagine Boko Haram that is allegedly fighting western civilization and anything western and yet still make use of condoms,guns ,laptops and even cars which were all brought about by the same western education which they supposedly detest,they claim they don't take alcohol bt under the covering of the hijab a lot of atrocities re committed esp when within their homes and they would claim to be teetotalers when they come outside,they should keep in deceiving themselves...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by Okwyjesus(m): 2:54am On Feb 08, 2018
youngest85:
He's included
You are wrong. Don't make false claims. Check his record and appointments. I so much respect his knowledge of how an economy of a nation works.
Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by freeze001(f): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2018
toluleke:
Apart from NEPOTISM and indiscipline of the cabals. Buhari is still among the best president nigerians have ever elected.

How do u keep nepotism apart when it is the foundation of every speech and decision he takes? How can anything work or get done if indiscipline reigns supreme?
The best? What is the status of the health sector for instance? Is he not the heaviest medical tourist we have today from himself to his son? What's happening to power? Has housing improved? Where is anti corruption war with the likes of Babachir, Buratai, Dambazzau, Kingibe et al running free?

1 Like

Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by tuniski: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
how many years it took thief obasanjo before signing the only achievement.
From 1999 to 2003 what were thief obasanjo doing and after the signing, what else did he do.
He stabilized democracy and brought the GSM revolution.
I repeat in a million years buhari will deliver nothing cos he is empty!
Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
tuniski:

He stabilized democracy and brought the GSM revolution.
I repeat in a million years buhari will deliver nothing cos he is empty!
I am still laughing,
You mean for 8yrs?
Where did you come from?
And I hope you are not among idiotic pigs of Biafra?

How can you attribute stabilization of democracy to a man of "do or die " and election rigger.

This is the first time, we are experiencing real democracy through rule of law.
No more election rigging and "do or die" election

1 Like

Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by sharpsecret: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
I am still laughing,
You mean for 8yrs?
Where did you come from?

How can you attribute stabilization of democracy to a man of "do or die " and election rigger.

did buhari not rig d last election?so many underage voted in d north..it war on t.v dat day..jonathan jx wanted peace in d country..he is d father of democracy..he has set a challenge for buhari lets c if he lost d next election if he wil be a gentleman like GEJ
Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 12:25am On Feb 09, 2018
sharpsecret:
did buhari not rig d last election?so many underage voted in d north..it war on t.v dat day..jonathan jx wanted peace in d country..he is d father of democracy..he has set a challenge for buhari lets c if he lost d next election if he wil be a gentleman like GEJ
all the election in the past two yrs, how did you view it?
Will you still call your ineffectual buffoon the father of democracy?

1 Like

Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by tuniski: 2:52am On Feb 09, 2018
buhariguy:
I am still laughing,
You mean for 8yrs?
Where did you come from?

Had he not retired those military politicians, buhari would have been overthrown like 1st quarter 2016. By the way, he got us debt relief while paying off the balance which, today the over payment is now the famous life line of this useless administration called Paris Club refund. Need I say Buhari now accumulating debt at a record rate. It is insult to compare Buhari to
OBJ!
You are praising a failed tyrant buhari who scuttled democracy and took us backwards.

1 Like

Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by naijaking1: 3:00am On Feb 09, 2018
Buhari no get WAEC, so he has no basic understanding of supply and demand.
His illiteracy is masked by his ethnic jingoism, where he is pushing to prioritize Fulani as the first class citizens of this country. He see no reason to go after job creators and employees of millions of Nigerian labor, because they are not from his side. Unfortunately for his unemployement and frustration is what we get in return.
Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by sharpsecret: 6:37am On Feb 09, 2018
buhariguy:
all the election in the past two yrs, how did you view it?
Will you still call your ineffectual buffoon the father of democracy?
the just concluded anambara and enugu election wz rigged and wen u talk of ineffectual..pmb is d most ineffective president in d history of nigeria
Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2018
tuniski:

Had he not retired those military politicians, buhari would have been overthrown like 1st quarter 2016. By the way, he got us debt relief while paying off the balance which, today the over payment is now the famous life line of this useless administration called Paris Club refund. Need I say Buhari now accumulating debt at a record rate. It is insult to compare Buhari to
OBJ!
You are praising a failed tyrant buhari who scuttled democracy and took us backwards.
and obj third term agenda was to strengthen democracy.?

Let me remind you of buhari bailout for States.

Let me also remind you of $16b that could not generate 1mw of electricity.

But buhari has added more than 2000mw in less than 2yrs and more Will still come this year.

Buhari has reduce importation of what we can produce, and making farmers happy than he met them.

In the area of Infrastructure, in less than 2yrs, roads,airport, railway, seaport, refinery, all is at a point to start functioning.

And you are comparing moribund obj and idiotic ibb to silent achiever buhari
Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by tuniski: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2018
buhariguy:
and obj third term agenda was to strengthen democracy.?

Let me remind you of buhari bailout for States.

Let me also remind you of $16b that could not generate 1mw of electricity.
But buhari has added more than 2000mw in less than 2yrs and more Will still come this year
All the propaganda and lies won't fly this time.
Bailout my foot was the money from buhari's pockets? That was even a very wrong policy. Viability of states was the main reason for their creation. It is not the fault of FG if a state can't survive. That is why we must restructure.
Fashola the minister of darkness and lies. This govt has added zero capacity to the installed capacity by the PDP govt. Nigeria had have over 12000MW installed capacity before buhari came on board. Get informed and stop being brainwashed.

3rd term agenda was a greedy move by OBJ roundly dealt with by resolute figures like Atiku. If not, we won't have this super clueless buhari today.
Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by KanwuliaExtra: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2018
OBJ again?
What a SHYTE-HOLE CURSE! cry

1 Like

Re: Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo by 7lives: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2018
genghiskhan007:
Baba Sege
U wey understand economics, why u carry $17bn go blow on NIPP, yet we are still in darkness
Afonja megalomaniac

And also sabotage Lagos state power project too, i guess that is also an economic drive.
My guy, you wonder why the country is like this?, Nigerians have short memories.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima / Crack In APC? Governors Shun Meeting With NWC / Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.