Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

She Is Not Your Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Your Wife (4663 Views)

Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie / Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

The summary of your thread is that guys must pay their girlfriends for the sex and the relationship. No matter how you try to twist it, that is all you have put up here.

No one forced you to be in a relationship and sex is not enjoyed by just the man.
like I said, I am solely responsible 4 what i type, not what u understand
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by BluntBoy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
gloria34:
Dont put words into my mouth

Oh, sorry. But that was the impression you made.

According to you, in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, you owe your boyfriend honesty and faithfulness. I will like to know what your boyfriend should owe you.
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Oh, sorry. But that was the impression you made.

According to you, in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, you owe your boyfriend honesty and faithfulness. I will like to know what your boyfriend should owe you.
I haf tire, understand what u can
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by BluntBoy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
gloria34:
like I said, I am solely responsible 4 what i type, not what u understand

OK, sorry. Don't be angry grin

My intention is to educate you. Listen, it is not your boyfriend's responsibility to spend on you. I used to have a girlfriend some years back. Being very busy, I hardly had time to cook. Yet, I never saw it as my girlfriend's responsibility to cook for me. It was she who used to insist that she could cook varieties of food for me to put in the refrigerator so that I could be warming them every morning and evening when I wanted to eat. That is how it should be. Let him decide he wants to help, not you turning it into one of his duties.
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

OK, sorry. Don't be angry grin

My intention is to educate you. Listen, it is not your boyfriend's responsibility to spend on you. I used to have a girlfriend some years back. Being very busy, I hardly had time to cook. Yet, I never saw it as my girlfriend's responsibility to cook for me. It was she who used to insist that she could cook varieties of food for me to put in the refrigerator so that I could be warming them every morning and evening when I wanted to eat. That is how it should be. Let him decide he wants to help, not you turning it into one of his duties.
ok o, I haf hear. but if he nor gree do at all, I don waka. frankly, can't date a stingy guy, except he Dont have. a stingy bf will remain a stingy husband
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by BluntBoy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
gloria34:
ok o, I haf hear. but if he nor gree do at all , I don waka. frankly, can't date a stingy guy, except he Dont have. a stingy bf will remain a stingy husband

Do what exactly? cheesy Give you money for hair, bras and new clothes
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Do what exactly? cheesy Give you money for hair, bras and new clothes
I can do that 4 myself, but he money go join
Re: She Is Not Your Wife by NothingDoMe: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2018
gloria34:
I can do that 4 myself, but he money go join
But you nor wan shag. You only wan collect money. Weh done Gloria. If I cash u ehn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Sincere Can You Eat This? (photo) / Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? / I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.