Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How To Figure Out If He Is Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Figure Out If He Is Married (408 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Figure Out If He Is Married by eneazi(f): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Most often when the issue of men cheating on their significant half is raised the girls they are caught with are usually accused of leading them on. I have read stories about single girls going after married men and using absurd means to keep them, but if I'm to pay us the courtesy of being blunt I'd say some of these men are good at covering their tracks, they do not portray themselves as being in a relationship talk more of cruising in the "forever ship" in so doing deny their wives and children for some short term commitment.

A friend shared a story with me a while ago on how she was hovering on the brink of depression when she found out her supposed lover of eighteen months was married with two beautiful children. Never for once did it cross her mind, and when she asked of his marital status on their first dates he had denied being married, but like every other cheat he got sloppy, and she was lucky to walk away after realising it. With her story I was able to come up with some few signs on how to know if you're dating a married man, and in the dark.

1. Calls you at a particular time

2. Holds back when conversation steer towards his private life

3. Frequent Unanswered Calls especially when you're apart

4. He seem to set up your meeting in discreet places

5. You do the show off on social media

6. Always in a hurry to end conversation when on phone with you

7. Refuse to honour your invitation to any social gathering/hangouts

8. Not clear when certain topics regarding family and children comes up

9. Tone of his voice gets guarded when you're apart

10. You've never met any of his close friends or relatives

11. The sex is great because somewhere down he likes the excitement for forbidden sexual encounter.

Source : eneazi..com

1 Like

Re: How To Figure Out If He Is Married by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
angry

Fvck married men that cheats! *spit*
Re: How To Figure Out If He Is Married by mikejj(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin grin i smell she is talking from exprience..
Re: How To Figure Out If He Is Married by Thegamingorca(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Almighty formula

This type of ideas can only arise from street urchins in a nation where the population of women that are dependently useless far exceed the number of capable men

(1) (Reply)

Ultra Modern Events Hall For Rent For 55,000 At Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. / He Told Me To Be His Extra Tyre. / Cohabitation Before Marriage: Trauma You May Face Living Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.