Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Cohabitation Before Marriage: Trauma You May Face Living Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cohabitation Before Marriage: Trauma You May Face Living Together (404 Views)

I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples / After Two Years Of Living Together:my Fiance Will Only Marry Me On One Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cohabitation Before Marriage: Trauma You May Face Living Together by amakoro(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Couple living together without proper marriage rites done on their union are commonly referred to as cohabiting. In cities cohabitation before marriage is on the rise. Many, have so many reasons why they choose to live with the opposite s3x under same roof doing married people stuff. No matter what the reasons are, co-habitation can’t be a substituted for marriage.

In an African Perspective, when you desire to live with your lover, you must do the needful put the necessary things in place – get married, whether it’s a civil wedding, Muslim/Christian wedding or our traditional wedding.

To the best of my knowledge cohabitation don’t End-well, its amount to nothing pleasant. Studies has shown that 33 percent of marriages that started from cohabitation end up in divorce. The disadvantages outweigh its advantages. A lot have been said about this form of relationship, but I will expose you (weddingtin readers) to the traumatic experiences associated with cohabitation. First, let’s talk about the cause of cohabitation in a typical Nigerian society.

READ MORE >>http://amarachia..com.ng/2018/03/cohabitation-before-marriage-trauma-you-may-face-living-together.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Bola Tinubu’s Daughter In-law, Layal’s 28th Birthday Party / Your Mouth Is For Food, And Not For Mouth Action – Ugandan President (Video) / Making money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.