Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review (2965 Views)

Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread / Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? / Leagoo Kiicaa Power Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
This smartphone is currently gaining attention on social networks due to it 1.8Ghz Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, and it Affordable price tag.

So here is all you need to know about it.

Article review: https://www.droidafrica.net/leagoo-t5c-review-detailed-truth-performance-test/

Video Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cju28CUSSJM

2 Likes

Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by fibonacci2526: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
talk2ekpa:
This smartphone is currently gaining attention on social networks due to it 1.8Ghz Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, and it Affordable price tag.

Article review: https://www.droidafrica.net/leagoo-t5c-review-detailed-truth-performance-test/

Video Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cju28CUSSJM

You are on a roll, well done.
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
fibonacci2526:

You are on a roll, well done.
Thanks bro...Still putting more efforts to improve the quality of my videos though. But thanks
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by fibonacci2526: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Thanks bro...Still putting more efforts to improve the quality of my videos though. But thanks

Not a bro. grin
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Not a bro. grin
Oh...sorry please. not sex indications actually
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by fibonacci2526: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Oh...sorry please. not sex indications actually

We are good.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by bobo65(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
U were all about tecno before n I no dey look u twice but with this leagoo review, I'm impressed

Can I meet u up to review leagoo M9?

Cc talk2ekpa
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
bobo65:
U were all about tecno before n I no dey look u twice but with this leagoo review, I'm impressed

Can I meet u up to review leagoo M9?

Cc talk2ekpa
Thank you bro. I'm building a review Channel/Website, so I review any smartphone brand, not Tecno phones alone.
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by shobam1410(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Really Impressed.
Keep up the good work.
The manufacturer needs to reward you for an excellent review of this product. I am sold already.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
shobam1410:
Really Impressed.

Keep up the good work.

The manufacturer needs to reward you for an excellent review of this product.
I am sold already.
Thanks bro
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by Tapalos: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2018
shobam1410:
Really Impressed.

Keep up the good work.

I am sold already.
I agree absolutely!

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 7:34am On Feb 16, 2018
Tapalos:
I agree absolutely!
Thanks to you too Bro
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by jetz(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
you know how it is mahn am glad u going places with this u only get better with time
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
jetz:
you know how it is mahn am glad u going places with this u only get better with time
Thanks and Amen to your prayers bro...
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 6:27am On Mar 19, 2018
shobam1410:
Really Impressed.

Keep up the good work.

I am sold already.
I know now
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by oswaggiee(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
I am currently using the t5c, it comes with a preinstalled Trojan Virus, called Android Trojan.Guerrilla.AM installed in the OAE Default launcher of the device, which obviously cant be removed, i regretted at first, but found out that, it could be removed, leagoo released their announcement making it known that it was a that it was a false virus alert caused by some APK codes intended for advertisements...read more here http://www.leagoo.com/news/leagoo-announcement/

Soo you can update or use adb shell to remove the applicaton or root your device or live with it, pick one

dont ask me what i picked...lol

Its nice though...i mean the fone.not the virus
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by unixomotee(f): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
pls help, I'm currently using leagoot5c and have not been able to use d camera since two weeks ago. I don't what went wrong.

Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by sleemoon(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
unixomotee:
pls help, I'm currently using leagoot5c and have not been able to use d camera since two weeks ago. I don't what went wrong.

Its of high possibility that the camera flex has been slightly removed. ..

take it to a trusted engineer to refit the camera back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by prinxwizard(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
please who has the phone already...? how is the battery
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by unixomotee(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2018
sleemoon:

thank��
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by unixomotee(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2018
sleemoon:

thank��
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
unixomotee:

thank��
First do a factory Hard Reset before taking it out for repairs
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by henry007(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Good quality. Well done.

What camera do you use to film?

Also tag mods to your thread when you post something VERY relevant to the phone section.

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

*Cheers*

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
henry007:

Good quality. Well done.

What camera do you use to film?

Also tag mods to your thread when you post something VERY relevant to the phone section.

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

*Cheers*
Thanks boss... Without doubt, you know I'm really following you big time.
Camera: still using my phone lens lol...

Although I'm not really giving much to Vlogging for now. A big project in progress (moving DroidAfrica from WordPress to ASP.NET). So much to do sir.

By the way sir, any idea on how to get review unit... Even though it review and return for now, at least, something to start with.
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by henry007(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Thanks boss... Without doubt, you know I'm really following you big time.
Camera: still using my phone lens lol...

Although I'm not really giving much to Vlogging for now. A big project in progress (moving DroidAfrica from WordPress to ASP.NET). So much to do sir.

By the way sir, any idea on how to get review unit... Even though it review and return for now, at least, something to start with.

Brands come to you. Not something you should worry about at this stage. If you can get to the store to do hands on videos, do that. If not, make the most of what you have for now.

Even if it means talking about phones you don't even own. See Supermobilefans YouTube page.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
henry007:

Brands come to you. Not something you should worry about at this stage. If you can get to the store to do hands on videos, do that. If not, make the most of what you have for now.

Even if it means talking about phones you don't even own. See Supermobilefans YouTube page.
Thanks boss.
Re: The Truth: Leagoo T5C Smartphone Detailed Review by sleemoon(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
unixomotee:
thank��

my pleasure

(1) (Reply)

(REVEALED) Lastest Airtel Data Cheat You Can’t Afford To Miss / Ciphone Gsm Mobile Phone Tv Iphone A510 / 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.