Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings (20960 Views)

Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by dlondonbadboy: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Blood of omenka

3 Likes

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by SalamRushdie: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
georgedaniel01:
Will the Herdsmen wait for the Army to come ?? Let's be wise. they have alerted the Herdsmen to run away for a while.

Who told you the Army is going there for Herdmen..please open ya eyes well

1 Like

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by magoo10(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
McCobble:
Not only Benue, they 've also lost states like Plateau, Taraba, Kogi, Kwara and 4 SW states. Omoluabi speaking
they thought they were doing the people ,useless govt

1 Like

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Mejor79(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Now the Fulanis have gone.
The soldiers will now go and kill innocent Tiv people because the invaders will keep-off for now or possibly shift to another area in Benue state.

5 Likes

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by enjoy1100: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
My wife took my phone and deleted Jane's number and saved her number as Jane.
You see, someone had tipped my wife off about my side chick, Jane. I then got an SMS from Jane asking for N5,000 airtime. I rushed to the recharge card outlet, bought the airtime, and sent it to Jane. She did not acknowledge receipt of the airtime.
When I was relaxing at home after work, I kept wondering if Jane had received the airtime. I sent her an SMS to find out if she had received the airtime. Her response was, "Call me now".
I got out of the house to make the call. You can imagine my horror when my wife answered!
Damn... Shame is killing me here. I'm still sitting outside.....

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by iambijo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Nigerian army will target the poor Christians in those communities as usual

buhari is a Muslim
buhari is a terrorist
buhari stop killing Christians
are fulani heardmens christians ?
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by jrusky(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
All I will say is the people of her state should pls hide the weapon and watch what the military are up to because surely after that 40 days the demonic tsetse flies called Fulani herdsmen will strike again.

Fulani are on mission and these peopledont listen to correction or peaceful coexistence all they understand is force the time had come for everyone to be alert and be ready to repel any attack fire for fire.

1 Like

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by LordAdam16: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buhari has unleashed the Army to attack the Victims while Herdmen will be left to go Scot free as usual ...this is also another guise to enforce Buharis illegal cattle colonies

Yesterday Ortom finally told his people to defend themselves, today Buhari ordered military operation. Same Buhari that said police action was sufficient.

They say when a witch cries in the night and a child dies in the morning, we should be able to draw quick conclusions.

Anyway, it is commendable that they have finally drafted the military. Better late than never. I won't play politics with lives. Now lets wait and hope they surprise us with herdsmen arrests, cos from where I sit, I know for a fact that wouldn't happen.

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by wellmax(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cyynthialove:
[s]Nigerian army will target the poor Christians in those communities as usual

buhari is a Muslim
buhari is a terrorist
buhari stop killing Christians[/s]

Cry me like a river.

Nothing can ever please you
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by no1madman(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by BakireBulmaker: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ok

I hope it's not to disarm one side.

1 Like

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Okoroawusa: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
magoo10:
Apc have lost Benue state due to their body odour of foolishness by taking sides with terrorist herdsmen against the people they ought to protect hence the latest nollywood movie.

As usual the culprits have disappeared,innocent people will now be accused and treated like criminals.
wait until Buhari visits Benue and u hear SAI BABA!
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by CandidSeeker(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
BruncleZuma:
To do what exactly?

Peace keeping.

1 Like

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by lastempero: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Theses middle belt people don enter one chance finally,definetly army is coming for them because the terrorists are invisible.

1 Like

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by manci(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ayem Akpatuma? Army can beat nollywood in getting their action m title

1 Like

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Okoroawusa: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
enjoy1100:
My wife took my phone and deleted Jane's number and saved her number as Jane.
You see, someone had tipped my wife off about my side chick, Jane. I then got an SMS from Jane asking for N5,000 airtime. I rushed to the recharge card outlet, bought the airtime, and sent it to Jane. She did not acknowledge receipt of the airtime.
When I was relaxing at home after work, I kept wondering if Jane had received the airtime. I sent her an SMS to find out if she had received the airtime. Her response was, "Call me now".
I got out of the house to make the call. You can imagine my horror when my wife answered!
Damn... Shame is killing me here. I'm still sitting outside.....
Lol
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by bellazz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cyynthialove:

buhari is a Muslim
buhari is a terrorist

But na wa ooo...
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Referendum50(f): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cyynthialove:

buhari is a Muslim
buhari is a terrorist
killing is in the blood of buhari

4 Likes

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Bigii(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
DONSMITH123:
The Nigerian Army said on Wednesday that it will begin Exercise Ayem Akpatuma covering Benue, Taraba, Kogi, Nasarawa, Kaduna and Niger states in order to tackle the cases of kidnappings, herdsmen/farmers’ clashes among others.

The Chief of Training and Operations, Maj Gen David Ahmadu, who announced this in Abuja on behalf of the Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai, said the exercise would run from February 15 to March 31, 2018.

According to the army, Exercise Ayem Akpatuma, which is said to be the Tiv language for Cat race, will involve raids, cordon and search operations, road blocks, show of force and checkpoints.

Details later….

http://punchng.com/breaking-herdsmen-killings-army-launches-44-day-operation-in-benue-taraba/

Cordon and search operation

My Benue brothers, it is finished.
Run for your life!

6 Likes

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by planetx: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
As soon as the governor asked the people of Benue to defend themselves a military operation was launched. The same military that claims it needed the approval of the national assembly to deploy, so they no longer need the approval anymore. This sham of a deployment is just to protect the fulanis and disarm the Benue people who are finally waking up.

6 Likes

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by wildchild02: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good move

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Val Promo is on
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cyynthialove:

buhari is a Muslim
buhari is a terrorist
If he no send u say he no care naija Religious intolerance .
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Rickyzagy: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
This is because the governor ask the people to defend them self

Since have you had them condemning the atrocities of the fulani?

1 Like

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Referendum50(f): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
doctorkush:
When are they coming to dance here in Ogun state

The rate at which I'm harvesting this Fulani's skull is getting me worried they might extinct. To be honest, this fools are useless in everything. Their skull can't even produce coins...
I remember when boys raped fulani women back then it sad they make themselves become an evil tribe
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Chetimah(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
So your brain is so dull like thiseven you I mean was not able to impregnate your wife is buhari?even you can't pay your house rent naa buhari??you better wake-up and find something better to do with your life,as if all the military men in Nigeria are Muslims....if the government didn't send military men you'll shout....now they are ready to do their job your shouting they are going to target Christian z...are you o.k.why dividing Nigeria along ethnic group??now is along religion line man respect your self don't joke with National security this time around...we need a better Nigeria..
Cyynthialove:

buhari is a Muslim
buhari is a terrorist
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by DEUNSTOPPABLE(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
UR MUMU IS 100%

Cyynthialove:

buhari is a Muslim
buhari is a terrorist
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by IkpuNnu(f): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
McCobble:
Not only Benue, they 've also lost states like Plateau, Taraba, Kogi, Kwara and 4 SW states. Omoluabi speaking

In fact they have lost Kano, Jigawa, sokoto and Mali..

Keyboard INEC

1 Like

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by 12submarine(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Annnonymous:
Some people here have allowed hate to completely cloud their judgement and reasoning,

So much so that they make irrelevant and ignorant comments.

Perhaps, all they are actually interested in is the hundreds of cheap likes they get from fellow wailers
Honestly, I don't like this Buhari’s administration, but if you see some people's comments, you will wonder if they left their phones where goats easily locate them.
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Oponel1962: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
They are in the bush. I hope they will go to the farm lands to collect all illegal arms. This should not be a way to harass innocent people.
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by lilAZeeZ(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
very good,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Uncovers 123 Companies, 96 Boko Haram, ISWAP Financiers / Philip Shaibu: Lessons In Power - Reuben Abati / 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.