Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings (20961 Views)

Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by fastloan: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
where Army dey get all this kind name
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by UnchangeableGod: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Annnonymous:
Some people here have allowed hate to completely cloud their judgement and reasoning,

So much so that they make irrelevant and ignorant comments.

Perhaps, all they are actually interested in is the hundreds of cheap likes they get from fellow wailers
I pray your people will not be massacred (by the herdsmen). Do not support evil because it is happening to others otherwise you will become a WAILER.
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by nathanccr(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mogidi:

This could be a way of restocking the depleted arms of these jihadists.
These PDP folks have always been shouting Islamization and we think they're saying rubbish because they lost but all the things that have been happening lately have been proving their Conspiracy Theories to be true. If ure no longer comfortable with their change agenda, ensure u sensitise other folks to register if they have not so they could get their PVC in preparation for 2019 election. Can we say the reason for the so called "Cattle colonies" is to get their folks to vote enmass in the south since the Almajaries will assist to do the needful in the North? Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Nigerian army will only target the poor Christians in those communities as usual rather than.Fulani terrorist

buhari is a Muslim
buhari is a terrorist
buharri stop killing Christians

What pathetic ignorant statement; I guess you must believe that the Nigerian Army consists entirely of Muslims who are trained to kill only Christians - very clever, now pls clap for yourself.
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by NothingDoMe: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Annnonymous:
Some people here have allowed hate to completely cloud their judgement and reasoning,

So much so that they make irrelevant and ignorant comments.

Perhaps, all they are actually interested in is the hundreds of cheap likes they get from fellow wailers
Stop being a coward. Stand for what you believe. Be proud to say you are a Buhari supporter. Stop hiding under cheap comments like: some people are full of hate.

I really dislike cowards.
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Annnonymous: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Stop being a coward. Stand for what you believe. Be proud to say you are a Buhari supporter. Stop hiding under cheap comments like: some people are full of hate.

I really dislike cowards.
[size=8pt][/size]

Do i think buhari's administration is underperforming in some areas? Yes

Do i hate him as a person? No

Would i vote him again? Yes, cos I've not seen a better candidate

That's the point you are missing.

I have no reason to be a coward, this is a faceless forum. I'm anonymous.

You can dislike all u want
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by CioAngels(f): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Governor Ortom, to further save your people, let the curfew continue until the military leave Benue so that innocent people will not arrested and killed intentionally. I don't see the military and other security operatives coming to Benue to do a clean job going by the IGP statement. If curfew should continue they wont see people to lie on or kill.
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by NJsimpleboi(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nigeria and their operations names..... Which one Is Ayem akpatuma now?...... Dats how Eagle eye went around bombing civilians instead of terrorists..... God help Us
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by naija247: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
So what happens after 31st March? Are you guys not telling them to hold off attacks until then?
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Ikechuob: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
So fulani attack, army was not sent for weeks. Army gave the excuse that the Senate has to first approve it before they go there. Buhari made the announcement that police is sufficient enough got the drama.
Oya the benue governor made announcement urging citizens to defend themselves against the killer fulani Herdsmen; in matters of hours, the army was deployed for operation cat dancing or whatever.

Notice it ooo....anymore evidence needed that buhari is a huge BIGOT!!
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Ayatullah(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
BruncleZuma:
To do what exactly?

To remove the teeth of people like Cyynthialove, the uncultured Nairalander.
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by BruncleZuma: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ayatullah:

To remove the teeth of people like Cyynthialove, the uncultured Nairalander.

grin grin grin grin

Who's that?
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Sunnah1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Nigerian army will only target the poor Christians in those communities as usual rather than.Fulani terrorist

buhari is a Muslim
buhari is a terrorist
buharri stop killing Christians

You're simply a lunatic. How about your pastor that rape your mother on weekly bases?
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by poseidon12: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yeah right. They are going there to disarm the locals that might be equipping themselves for self defense against Fulani terrorists.
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 08, 2018
Good one.safety to our gallant soldiers
Re: Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings by NairaMaster1(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2018
gidado14:

since Your God Kanu now knws what is happing next why didn't he tell us he was going to Run like a fool

Allah sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Resolve The Hijab Controversy By Farooq A. Kperogi / Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections / End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.