Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Advice Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Urgently (1805 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently by Mikechinos(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
hello guys I need your advice here. I'm typing this with a broken heart. I met this girl last year she's a fresh graduate in her middle 20s. we started dating it's a long distance relationship though but we see each other every 2 months. along the line I developed great feeling for this girl. she had been talking to me about marriage but I was skeptical at first but later I started considering it. have told my family about her and my friends too. so on 14th of February I proposed to her in the presence of my best friend, so I was planning to introduce her to my mom and family before going to for introduction so my friend told me not to trust her to the extend of marrying her since it's not up to a year we met and I don't know the kind of life she might be living that I should test her to know if she's trustworthy cos I Will be traveling out of the country by next month. so I gave my friend her WhatsApp number he called her I was surprised she saved the number and they started chatting she didn't tell me that my friend is chatting her up my friend just showed me his chats with her and I was heart broken. they scheduled to meet next week. i don't know wether to confront her or to let everything to play out or to punish her cos she sent me her nude pics I'm just confused here
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by powerkey: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mikechinos:
hello guys I need your advice here. I'm typing this with a broken heart. I met this girl last year she's a fresh graduate in her middle 20s. we started dating it's a long distance relationship though but we see each other every 2 months. along the line I developed great feeling for this girl. she had been talking to me about marriage but I was skeptical at first but later I started considering it. have told my family about her and my friends too. so on 14th of February I proposed to her in the presence of my best friend, so I was planning to introduce her to my mom and family before going to for introduction so my friend told me not to trust her to the extend of marrying her since it's not up to a year we met and I don't know the kind of life she might be living that I should test her to know if she's trustworthy cos I Will be traveling out of the country by next month. so I gave my friend her WhatsApp number he called her I was surprised she saved the number and they started chatting she didn't tell me that my friend is chatting her up my friend just showed me his chats with her and I was heart broken. they scheduled to meet next week. i don't know wether to confront her or to let everything to play out or to punish her cos she sent me her nude pics I'm just confused here

what did she discuss and agreed with your friend?

Give us complete info.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Olalan(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
OP for her to send her nude pics show how much of a decent fellow she is.......think it's time to move on

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by lilmax(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
She's a hoe bro

MOVE ON
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Gwagone: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Mikechinos(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
powerkey:

what did she discuss and agreed with your friend?
Give us complete info.
she told him he love her. and they agreed to meet next week in a hotel.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by SweetCunt97(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Another one.

Oh well, you'll probably get the invitation to their wedding soon.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by powerkey: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mikechinos:

Don't confront her and don't behave as if anything happened or is happening.

Let the whole process be completed and catch her red handed ridding your guys dick....

Tell your guy not to panic.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Local distance relationship will go international soon, can you guys handle it? The excitement will surely fade because the local one is not solid enough to hold the international bridge. DON'T LET PROPOSAL OR FAMILY INTRO OR ENGAGEMENT FOOL YOU INTO THINKING THAT THEY ARE THE KEY HOLDERS OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER. You are dealing with an unsearchable and unreadable heart of a woman. Her chat with your guy shows she's not ready, and will never be the cause of your childish heartbreak.

Don't be childish to stalk and threaten her with her nude pics because your evil intention is clearly revealed. Delete her covered and nude pics, confront her maturely, go back to casual friendship or ex her, travel out, and face front, then you are done with distraction and obstacle. NO DO YOURSELF!

6 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by nuelsam: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
lol hell yeah,chronicles of a Mr nice guy..... after all this, u still asking questions ? like for real? y'all ain't ready to learn and judging from your write up, u still wanna walk her down the aisle.... nice guys and loser instinct.
one time for your friend, he's the real OG.... but as for you, I do not pity you.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Mikechinos(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
powerkey:

Don't confront her and don't behave as if anything happened or is happening.

Let the whole process be completed and catch her red handed ridding your guys dick....

Tell your guy not to panic.

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Mikechinos(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wolgrace:
Local distance relationship will go international soon, can you guys handle it? The excitement will surely fade because the local one is not solid enough to hold the international bridge. DON'T LET PROPOSAL OR FAMILY INTRO OR ENGAGEMENT FOOL YOU INTO THINKING THAT THEY ARE THE KEY HOLDERS OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER. You are dealing with an unsearchable and unreadable heart of a woman. Her chat with your guy shows she's not ready, and will never be the cause of your childish heartbreak.

Don't be childish to stalk and threaten her with her nude pics because your evil intention is clearly revealed. Delete her covered and nude pics, confront her maturely, go back to casual friendship or ex her, travel out, and face front, then you are done with distraction and obstacle. NO DO YOURSELF!

this is someone I'm planning to get married to this Easter bro. well nevertheless peace.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Mikechinos(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
nuelsam:
lol hell yeah,chronicles of a Mr nice guy..... after all this, u still asking questions ? like for real? y'all ain't ready to learn and judging from your write up, u still wanna walk her down the aisle.... nice guys and loser instinct.
one time for your friend, he's the real OG.... but as for you, I do not pity you.
guy I'm not even considering marrying her. I just heartbroken. she filled my head with lies it's not bad to fall in love. and that doesn't. make me weak or have looser instinct, my friend just suggested that because he has had that experience before
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Freelane33(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Don’t insult him , he wasn’t manly enough , na why him come here for advice . Safe his ass and don’t let him go astray . We ain’t the same and exposure to things in life are different
nuelsam:
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by adexpa(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
I think God wants to safe you from fake woman who will be fucking up and down after you traveled and you will be thinking you have a good wife back home. Do not be too bitter cus shit happens. I know how painful it could be but calm down and get the truth of the matter, let your friend invite her to the hotel and possibly bleep her after all she never show any sign of a good woman, you can plan up with your friend to go and meet them in the hotel room and free the ashole of a girl. Please, do not expose her nude pictures, be mature about it cus exposing the pictures will never retore the disappointment. I want you to believe God is doing that to safe you for your right woman at the appointed time.

please, be mature about it.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mikechinos:

this is someone I'm planning to get married to this Easter bro. well nevertheless peace.

If you marry her, are you guys traveling together? NO I guess. Then, marriage ceremony is NOT a key holder of your relationship with her because there is difference between marriage party and marriage agape love, and it can't hold your international distance with her. Reason, you want to marry her before traveling because YOU HAVE SO MUCH CONFIDENCE IN WEDDING RING, NOT HEART-TO-HEART LOVE. Chairman, you are dealing with an invisible heart!

First deal with your inbuilt insecurities and fear of losing her, its a trap you set for yourself. Then, you realise girlfriend is not a property because girls have rights to liberty. So, she's still free to flex as her heart and mental state are not prepared for your rushing marriage.

MARRY FOR GOLDEN HEART LOVE, NOT FOR WEDDING RING AND CEREMONY. Face front and travel.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Mikechinos(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
adexpa:
I think God wants to safe you from fake woman who will be fucking up and down after you traveled and you will be thinking you have a good wife back home. Do not be too bitter cus shit happens. I know how painful it could be but calm down and get the truth of the matter, let your friend invite her to the hotel and possibly bleep her after all she never show any sign of a good woman, you can plan up with your friend to go and meet them in the hotel room and free the ashole of a girl. Please, do not expose her nude pictures, be mature about it cus exposing the pictures will never retore the disappointment. I want you to believe God is doing that to safe you for your right woman at the appointed time.

please, be mature about it.

thanks bro really appreciate
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by baralatie(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mikechinos:

Let her come first to the meeting before you jump the gun!
This should be fun
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Mikechinos(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

If you marry her, are you guys traveling together? NO I guess. Then, marriage ceremony is NOT a key holder of your relationship with her because there is difference between marriage party and marriage agape love, and it can't hold your international distance with her. Reason, you want to marry her before traveling because YOU HAVE SO MUCH CONFIDENCE IN WEDDING RING, NOT HEART-TO-HEART LOVE. Chairman, you are dealing with an invisible heart!

First deal with your inbuilt insecurities and fear of losing her, its a trap you set for yourself. Then, you realise girlfriend is not a property because girls have rights to liberty. So, she's still free to flex as her heart and mental state are not prepared for your rushing marriage.

MARRY FOR GOLDEN HEART LOVE, NOT FOR WEDDING RING AND CEREMONY. Face front and travel.

thanks. I understand you bro. she's been the one instigating the marriage stuff since last year. I just did the proposal on Val. the reason for the heartbreak is because she knows the the guy is my best friend and we live together she don't even have the decency to tell me what's up. she flirts with me and flirts with him on phone the same time. thanks for the advice
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by proclinician: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
She's fake. Quit and move on.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by baralatie(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mikechinos:

guy I'm not even considering marrying her. I just heartbroken. she filled my head with lies it's not bad to fall in love. and that doesn't. make me weak or have looser instinct, my friend just suggested that because he has had that experience before
Which lie?
Don't over exaggerate
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Guys shey we no go reach Mars
Go find for wife Bai
Hoes don fill this Earth sad
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by baralatie(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dude! Why the hyper meditatory!
I don't see anything yet?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by baralatie(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mikechinos:

Of course you were planning to get married to her

Likewise this story tells me a lot of exactly the kind of friends you have as a best friend. It also means or show how either irresponsible/careless or naive you are with relationships.

Soooo you want to test your girlfriend that you wan marry.it is your best friend that t.o.t.o taster in chief.

You no sabi how to taste shey!

Congratulations on your discovery!
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by AmericanSons: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mikechinos:

U are traveling out to where when there is coronavirus everywhere?

Your friend just want to fork her.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by baralatie(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Another one.

Oh well, you'll probably get the invitation to their wedding soon.
not necessarily! if it is the wedding the best friend will never reveal what is happening.the route will be the girl will disappear and reappear as Mrs best friend.
this case is about the best friend is waaay smarter and wanting to sleep with his gf to prove his the topdog.
unfortunately the op was literally playing the follow follow friend
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Bola146(f): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who get head no get cap, who get cap no get head sad She doesn't love you, ask her if she truly loves you
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Sotland: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Punish her by sending her nude on the internet? Don't be heartless and if you do that, you won't go freely in today's Nigeria.. Don't try to act stupidly, just leave her and move on. You've already seen the sign
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by baralatie(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bola146:
Who get head no get cap, who get cap no get head sad She doesn't love you, ask her if she truly loves you
I don't think this question is applicable because the young man asked his best friend to tempt his supposed wife to be.he gave his friend right of way to tempt,tempt!

a good scenario is this a guy A and his friend B live in a room.guy A has a beautiful gf and the gf comes over to spend the night.guy A now wants to know if the gf is a saint because the friend B suggested to him that the gf has a shady background. therefore A says the gf to sleep on the bed while he sleeps outside.
no be story he dey find!
he go hear plenty
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mikechinos:
chill a lil bit bro.. Confirm things perfectly..

And please dont blackmail her with her nudes,thats childish and criminal.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Mikechinos(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
thanks all for the advice. i was really not in my right frame of mind cos I was disappointed she did stoop so low to the point of fucking my best friend. I have decided to chill and let everything go. thanks all really appreciate it
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
- what else would you expect from a babe you barely know?!
- what do you know about this stranger?
- why would you want to get married to someone while you are leaving the country soon?!

tell your friend to tell her the following:"lets meet on x day, i will take you out to eat, then shopping for a few hours, then take you to my hotel and you must stay the whole weekend with me" ... if she agrees to it, then i am sorry to say, your woman is an undercover olosho!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length / My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise / For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.