Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. (34252 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. / Ladies!!! 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by nikkypearl(f): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dear Nairaland Babes,

While many single women truly enjoy living the single life, others are ready to find Mr. Right and begin a new chapter in the story of their lives.

For all of you single women, here are 7 strategies for meeting Mr. Right.

1. Don’t Wait for Him to Come to You

Although it would be nice, it’s highly unlikely that a gorgeous, well-mannered, high-paid and sensitive man is going to knock on your door in the next few seconds and introduce himself to you. If you want to find that man, you’re going to have to get out there and look for him! Don’t expect too much right away, but put yourself in a position to meet people and get to know them.

2. Expect to Fall Short a Few Times

When you’re out there meeting guys and getting to know them, chances are you will meet a few that aren’t right for you. This can often lead to disappointment. All single women should understand that this isn’t failure – its one step closer to Mr. Right. Don’t expect to find your soul mate on the first night – it will most likely take some time. Expect to fall short a few times and don’t be too disappointed when you do.

3. Spend Some Time Thinking about What You Want

When you’re searching for Mr. Right, it’s important to know what you’re looking for. While you’ve probably already spent some time considering Mr. Right’s physical attributes, what would he enjoy? What would his favorite kind of music be? Is he a funny guy?

When you think about the things he would enjoy or appreciate, you may determine where to find him. Perhaps your Mr. Right is a fan of jazz – maybe visiting some cozy jazz clubs would lead you to him. By knowing what you’re looking for, you’ll determine how to find him.

4. Work on Your Confidence

If you are a single women with low self confidence, you’re going to have a difficult time meeting anyone – let alone Mr. Right. Men find women with confidence extremely attractive. Even if you don’t look like a supermodel, be confident with who you are and appear comfortable in your skin. If you accept and love yourself for who you are, so will Mr. Right when you find him!

5. Accentuate What Is Wonderful about You

Most single women — or any women — aren’t 100% happy with their bodies; they may want a smaller butt, plumper lips or longer hair. The truth is that no one is perfect and most men don’t want their women to look like celebrities or supermodels. Every woman is beautiful and you should accentuate what is beautiful and wonderful about you. Men enjoy it when their women look great – but not overdone. Simply play up your best features and stay confident!

6. Don’t Be Afraid to Approach Him

If you’ve had your eye on a hunky guy across the room for a while but he’s not walking over, don’t be afraid to approach him. Read the signs first, of course – he’s looking at you and smiling, there is no woman with him, etc.

When the coast is clear, walk up to him and say hello. Ask him to dance or ask if you can sit down. Introduce yourself, talk a bit, then tell him it was nice to meet him and go back to your chair. The next move will be up to him.

7. Above All – Be Who You Are

You’re staring across the table at a man with the most gorgeous and piercing eyes you’ve ever seen. It’s times like this when it can be easy to compromise who you are in an effort to keep things going forward. While it can be difficult to do, you should always be who you are. Don’t compromise your beliefs, your goals, or yourself at all in an attempt to find Mr. Right. When it truly is Mr. Right, all you will need to be is who you are.

Remember to be patient and realize that he will come along – probably when you least expect it and when you’re in the perfect position to be swept off your feet....

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by endy4oxide(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
8. focus on yourself and bother less about his side chicks

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by TheNonce: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin
Abeg who get "red oil?"

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Cutehector(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Require him to put d ring in ur fingurr

4 Likes

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by ShutdownBrown24(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
good

1 Like

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by nikkypearl(f): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheNonce:
grin
Abeg who get "red oil?"

undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by debque(m): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
nikkypearl:

undecided
guy, na green oil deh oo...if u go fit manage..

10 Likes

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Say Walai
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by HungerBAD: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Women and their unending scheme to LAND a man.

Your write up should only be one Line, and that is "MAN WEY GO BE YOUR OWN NO GO PASS YOU"

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by MilesLamar(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Drag him from left to Right?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Freemanan:
Say Walai
walai talai...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Heromaniaa: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
I am Mr. Right. I was told you have been looking for me.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by kingobozy: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
very insightful. Ladies it's up to you now.
...and if you can't still find Mr Right

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by adamshuaib(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
wink
Toast niggas wey u like
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Swagt101(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2015

If you’ve had your eye on a hunky guy across the room for a while but he’s not walking over, don’t be afraid to approach him. Read the signs first, of course – he’s looking at you and smiling, there is no woman with him, etc.

When the coast is clear, walk up to him and say hello. Ask him to dance or ask if you can sit down. Introduce yourself, talk a bit, then tell him it was nice to meet him and go back to your chair. The next move will be up to him.
Make I bend if naija babes do dis.... I got this 4 y'all

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by fraustratedfowl(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
please how do i approach a lady? no insults angry angry angry
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by CastroTbb(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Airtel why?
why am i never FTC

1 Like

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by bettercreature(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
endy4oxide:
8. focus on yourself and bother less about his side chicks
Exactly! wait till you get married to him before you start stalking him around

1 Like

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by asscb(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
ok
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by zealot4me(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Whatever!
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ok sha. Atleast this way some no go wait sotay dem go 30 grin
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by RAKITIC: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yeye dey smell
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Okay, will read when I wake up embarassed
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by bettercreature(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
fraustratedfowl:
By washing her undies

10 Likes

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Ovialekhe(f): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
I will follow ur advice.Thank you
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Stop reading these pointless lists and start actively looking for him. undecided
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Dottore: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Seen
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
embarassed

*brings out jotter*
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by zealot4me(f): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
fraustratedfowl:

frustrated fowl!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by XavierBlue(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
nikkypearl
naija girls? I laugh sadornically at you. Hihihihi.

XavierBlue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / Mercy Aigbe Drops Her Husband's Name 'Gentry' On Instagram / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.