Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (34736 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by jiboladhino(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
yes, i'm currently proud that i am in a no sex relationship
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Bullhari007(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
can a car run without fuel
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
Same here with me. myself and fiancee have been courting for over four years now and there is nothing like sex between us till our wedding night coming up very very soon.
Amirullaha:
Yes...
I have been in a relationship with my gf since two years now and we've not talk of engaging in it.,..
Till marriage...
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at discussion is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.

Pave the way, we'll follow smiley
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at discussion is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.

I wish u can upload a video on discussion of how black man was made up intelligent it was in a radio station in us
We are responsible for our backwardness, yes but make no mistake there is a propaganda go keep us that way
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by shumuel(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
Yes i can

No you can't angry

Sex is base on emotions, it is turned on when showered with tender love and care, if everything is going on fine and well, you must surely want it, it's all part of nature.

If you don't feel sexually acttracted to the opposite sex in a relationship then there is certainly something wrong with one of you, probably the male is not doing the right things.

I once tried it with one of my ex; after she made me promise we wont do it but she later fought me over it; begging for sex, she even went on to report me to her friends to talk me into it, that was not all she did, she also came to my place and told me she's just coming from a guy she had had sex with, Lol grin that was when i finally agreed to go back on my promise and the sex began,, the same thing also happens with my female friends; they all feel sexually attracted to me.

Bottom line: if you are in a relationship for over three months and you don't feel sexually acttracted to your male partner, then he is not doing the right things.

If you don't want sex, then stay away from a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Freciprocal:
Can a relationship survive without money?

Both answers are the same smiley

Surely how can you compare sex and money?
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nedfed(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol cheesy

I swear, I have never and will never cheat in a relationship. Happy?
Hmmmm
Lai's sister
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by godofuck231: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
THE BLUNT SHOW - CAN A RELATIONSHIP SURVIVE WITHOUT SEX?

What's your take sex in a relationship?
Do you think a relationship can stay a long period without sex?
Do you think it can?

i CAN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX!! YES I CAN!!

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDs2lmOb8a8
try eating raw yam then, since no need for fire, no passionate sex no flame
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by makydebbie(f): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
greiboy:
I see you sister, but don't you think it will be appropriate for you come to my house so that we can read our bible together cheesy

I am just saying cheesy
I'm not in Nigeria. grin
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Freciprocal: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Blueberrie:

Surely how can you compare sex and money?

In a Relationship...

Most Guys have "Only" money to offer, while most ladies have "Only" their body to offer.

Now, a relationship is now a game played by a guy and a babe. The guy wanting wifely attributes without spending a dime (or spending less), while the babe wants "husbandly" attributes without the guy touching her.

Hope this helps?

2 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by gonkin(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Only if she's a virgin
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm not in Nigeria. grin
You can always take the bus or plane grin

Don't forget that we are reading the bible here , Doing the lords work grin
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Temysteve(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
madgoat:
Impossible... Its like asking if a human can survive without oxygen?
when you arn't on sick bed, are you breathing with oxygen presently?? Coz this your post is too mumuric..

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Small080(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
relationship without sex, it can't survive at all, if guy don't sale.... female will linger for it, cheating, stab in the back heart broke, can relationship last with thosethings
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
yes i can. inshort that's the kind of relationship i practice.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by mariobalotelli09: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Freciprocal:

In a Relationship...

Most Guys have "Only" money to offer, while most ladies have "Only" their body to offer.

Now, a relationship is now a game played by a guy and a babe. The guy wanting wifely attributes without spending a dime (or spending less), while the babe wants "husbandly" attributes without the guy touching her.

Hope this helps?

My guy u have simply said it all. Now let me quickly add what I observed about ladies. Most of them that say no sex in a relationship are no more virgins. In fact they emphasize on it more than the real virgins. If ur so much against sex in a relationship why allow urself get disvirgined in the first place.

If a lady really loves you sex will come naturally from her. All these saying no sex are victims of chop and clean mouth

2 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by EternalTruths: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at is discussing relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.

True
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by scobyhybrid(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
yes it can survive. but most relationship this days have individual benefit, the men are after sex and the girl are after money.
so it may be very had to see a relationship survive without sex, but i still think it possible.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by bigpicture001: 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
you can never commit a woman into relationship without sex..if there is no sex,sh stays cuz ur still good enuf,if sh encounters anida cool dude sh leave as dou u were nvr existing, but wen dere is sex nd sh meets a cooler dude,sh tinks it twice cus of wot u guyz share, so to dox idiot forming am cool without sex with her, expect dt at d slightest provocation sh flies off like a bad...the nxt Tim that can kip her even without sex,is if ur waded....

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by eniorisha(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Those saying rlshp is equal to sex. Have u forgotten consensual sex can happen without a rlshp?

My few rlshp experience & my long wait may not allow me say yes to DT op's question. Many ladies won't take d rlshp serious & even trust d guy without sex. I av always hide under a distance rlshp to run from sex. After sometimes, they become bored & uninterested. My last girl cheated on me several times but blamed for her cheating. Truly, she told me she's hot many times & offer to come down to Lagos or I visit her in Ibadan. I forgave her but she called off d rlshp without a single quarrel.

My next rlshp DT would last more than 6 months b4 wedding must involve sex. I don't support over fucking sha for instance, In 4-9 years rlshps as we av nowadays.

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by SUNDICOS(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
amakadihot87:
......................so we should talk about science in romance section?
Amakanwa true true , Idi hot. On sales oo

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Lloydmario(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
PheezyLee:
for real it can... but the issh is most of these babes ain't loyal!
It'll be so disheartening to know that na one guy dey shag d babe anyhow; come dey call you mumu on top

I so agree with you
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by eniorisha(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
bigpicture001:
you can never commit a woman into relationship without sex..if there is no sex,sh stays cuz ur still good enuf,if sh encounters anida cool dude sh leave as dou u were nvr existing, but wen dere is sex nd sh meets a cooler dude,sh tinks it twice cus of wot u guyz share, so to dox idiot forming am cool without sex with her, expect dt at d slightest provocation sh flies off like a bad...the nxt Tim that can kip her even without sex,is if ur waded....

In fact, this summarizes , 100% what has been happening to me with ladies. They come in freely & leave freely with no emotions at all. B4 I realized this, it's already late. From now , any lady, friend, gf, or fiancée who insists on no-sex btwn us will spend much more in DT friendship or rlshp.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at discussing is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.

Pls what’s your YouTube channel?

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
mariobalotelli09:

My guy u have simply said it all. Now let me quickly add what I observed about ladies. Most of them that say no sex in a relationship are no more virgins. In fact they emphasize on it more than the real virgins. If ur so much against sex in a relationship why allow urself get disvirgined in the first place.

If a lady really loves you sex will come naturally from her. All these saying no sex are victims of chop and clean mouth

So what have you observed about Africa’s economy mr observer?

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Davryme(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at discussing is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.

God bless your present generations and your future generations. U head is there.

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Freciprocal: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
mariobalotelli09:

@ bolded is a fact...

No sex till marriage? That only happens when Both are virgins.

The problem is that human beings are selfish, always wanting to eat their cake and have it. You deny ur partner money/sex and complain of cheating when he/she is getting it elsewhere
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by madgoat(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Tanyabee:
No It Is Not D Same ,at Least U Breath In Oxygen Every Second. Do U Have Sex Every Second?

Yes i would love to have sex every second kiss
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by rhymz(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
THE LUNT SHOW - CAN A RELATIONSHIP SURVIVE WITHOUT SEX?

What's your take sex in a relationship?
Do you think a relationship can stay a long period without sex?
Do you think it can?

i CAN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX!! YES I CAN!!

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDs2lmOb8a8
for me I can't..... I am a very active person when it comes to my sex life, I don't do born again with that one..... I remember my babe telling me in December that she wants to change and be more committed to God.... And then she goes, "babe next year we need to start being closer to God and obeying blablabla“.... I told my babe no Wahala as I grab one breast dey suck..... Na I no gree dey cause Wahala... We are in February, Valentines day is coming and that talk Don go with last year cos we must keep knack to celebrate the Val..... I love my baby and she knows that too..... As long as we are together no other woman matters and I no be woman woman kinf of person, o get one and I stay there but don't tell me sex is a trophy I will have to win from you cos I no get time for that kind competition and effort.... If you love me, you will Bleep me, simple.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by amakadihot87(f): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
SUNDICOS:
Amakanwa true true , Idi hot. On sales oo
.........nwa afo ............ina azu ahia ring
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by valETA1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
They way people tend to pretend in issues like this. I mean how the hell is that possible ?.
It's high time people realise marriage is eternity and not a 10 years thing. Imagine I can't perform on bed as a male. And my ignorant girl will dumply agrees a no sex relationship, so that after paying her bride price, on discovering I couldn't satisfy her, she starts looking for an engine in human form to be satisfying her while using my condition as an excuse and vice versa as it's happening these days. And you think even God in heaven won't feel sorry for us.
Make person hear something.... keep pretending and divorce after two years of marriage with stupid issues like this as the cause, and think you r not bringing curse on yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.