Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) (68443 Views)

Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
stagger:
There are 9 million Almajiris in Kano alone. This is the army that won the election for the current president. Politics is a game of numbers. Ifour people down south have not realized this by now, too bad. When IBB introduced the "one woman 4 children" family planning policy in the 80s, he was queried as to why it was not "one man, 4 children". Muslims can marry as many as they want. So assuming a muslim has 4 wives,each with 4 kids, that is 16 children in a household. Yet the southerners will be hanging on to one wife. Can that one woman produce 16 children?

Good a thing that someone has taken the bull by the horn to take a practical step to equalizing the population imbalance. We need to wake up!

There are better ways to achieve political superiority than copying the breeding habits of backward northerners.

In another vein, the guy has tried and I give him kudos. He looks and acts like a true Igbo man - exuding boldness confidence.

3 Likes

Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Obason22(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Take as many as u want provided u can take care of then , at least it can take some ladies out the street .
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Armourtank: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
1Sharon:
Do you booboo

Nice tittiess
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Armourtank:

Nice tittiess

you cant see my titties silly
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by marod(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
How I wish comments could be this commendable if Ejindu was Hakeem. #liveandletslive.
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by mikebrown92: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Are they trying to make this norm?
Cuz its now everyone marrying 2 wives on the same day.

Soon nah 2 wives youth go dey carry go registry.
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Armourtank: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
1Sharon:

you cant see my titties silly

cheesy cheesy It's not compulsory u go bare na. They're quite a lovely handful.

DM me.
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Kulas: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Quite unlike Igbo people

Exactly. Surprised to hear that this is from my tribe.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Uniqueness01(f): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy no be lie...

daylife7:

Too much Fvck dey make people look alike... too much exchange of DNA n chromosome
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
dasparrow:

Of course! The entire world knows that most Nigerian marriages are scam where infidelity and domestic violence reigns supreme.

So Nigerians are less faithful and more violent than South Africans, Brazilians, Kenyans, Arabs, Americans and others ? I must have been getting my news from a different source from yours
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Armourtank:

cheesy cheesy It's not compulsory u go bare na. They're quite a lovely handful.

DM me.

Its time for a pic undecided
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Sirkelvin: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
when some people are busy complaining of the cost of dowry for just a lady
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by tunjilomo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Na d new trend for Naija be dis. grin
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by don4real18(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
sonoforogun:
This trend is commendable if you can take care of the responsibilities that comes with it. Women wahala too much.
Rather, their wahala will reduce... They will always want your attention and will try as much as possible not to cause you wahala

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Smarkie: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
but christanity dosn't support polygamous marriage,how ll he wed with the two women
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=madridguy post=64869154]Mr Ejindu deserves a National award for his good gesture. Men with good income should be encourage to marry as many as possible to help our ladies. Too much single ladies out there and many are still coming tongue[/quote

Then men should stop making females babies to help the world
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Soulseeker01(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Jst Negodu...

Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by zigi(f): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please my question is: if this man does a party with them is it a sin?? No insults. .o...
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Nutella69(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
so na official party d guy go de enjoy steady, hia na wa
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Bluffly: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
datola:
What is this world turning into?A Nigerian man named Ejindu is set to wed two girls on 25th February in Abiriba.Is this acceptable?

Isaiah 4:1 :"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach."

Luke21: 31 "So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.”

Is the book of Isaiah and Luke the same thing. Why merging them to make a point. Read Luke 21 if you must, Read Isaiah if you must but cross reference only if it relates by being an off shoot of each other.
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Tanyabee(f): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
The guy must be loaded

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by ugnoble: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Its commendable if you can take care of them and if there opinions are seeked. Don't be surprised, many women really crave for this type of marriage than staying single to almost at the time of their menopause. And for people saying its a taboo, let them get to recall it has been part of we african's for a long time. Its actually not new, just that Christianity and some foreign religions has made it so. My grand father personally had five wives with all having their own children. The only issue is the ability of the man in question taking adequate care of his wives and children respectively.
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by picowire: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sweet
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
1Sharon:
Do you booboo
I love this line

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
I go marry many wives weda mama go like am or not nah my life be that joor... diz guy nah correct guy joor
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by wtfcoded: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
With 2 beautiful ladies.
This guy's greedy. undecided
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by DollyBig: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
What if the women are lesbians then you Mr man has been fooled
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
bewla:
I love this line

Do you boo cheesy
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by delivryboy: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Acceptable ke? Is it your marriage? Abi are they your sisters? Why are you so pained?
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Men areare really scarce these days. I said it before an saying it again. By 2020 its going to be "one man to four ladies"
Re: Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) by McCobble(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Austinoiz:
This ode go dey form to his fellow illiterates at Ariria Market that he has done the unthinkable.
Don't be surprised he even put up a stake with some wereys that he'll do a double.
Bossman! tiwi gbosa for you. guy man take them play /1. 5 mtcheeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Masturbating At CMS Busstop, Lagos Filmed (Video) / I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.