Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,111 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) (11932 Views)

Long distance relationships don't work? See How to make Yours Last / E-money House Is Learning Work See My Fine House - PHOTOS / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by adaksbullet: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
sexybbstar:
Adaksbullet, what are you doing here? angry
while are u not sleeped bye these time off the day undecided
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by MrMystrO(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
czarina:
predictable bunch those mods cheesy

Lol honestly I'm just weak
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Moboj: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin grin grin ;DJust when I thought I've seen it all
This guy is a weirdo
Anyhow sha at least he's taking care of her
Kudos bro cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
adaksbullet:
while are u not sleeped bye these time off the day undecided

You nko? Are you sleeped bye these time off the day?
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 1:05am On Feb 08, 2018
Safiaa:
lol who said I'm ugly?

Those that know you
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by centboy123456(m): 1:09am On Feb 08, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Okay cool, but do the right thing and marry that girl.

see ur mouth why u no go tell wiskid make he go marry woman if u are having a baby for a man u must man that man abi u try just tell me why must he marry that girl why because the girl I having his baby this is 2018 and 1990 ok baby mama on Point marriage is a sacm
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by centboy123456(m): 1:18am On Feb 08, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Okay cool, but do the right thing and marry that girl.

see ur mouth why u no go tell wiskid make he go marry woman if u are having a baby for a man u must man that man abi u try just tell me why must he marry that girl why because the girl Is having his baby this is 2018 not 1990 ok baby mama on Point marriage is a sacm
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2018
vicben27:
your love for diccks is alarming
and yours for pussy is disalarming monkey
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by aktem(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2018
You claim you are in your twenties,yet you behave like a 8 year old lad,must you post every shit abt yourself online?...you impregnate your gf &you bought foodstuff and provision for her....so?..shld we now fry water? embarassed
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2018
aktem:
You claim you are in your twenties,yet you behave like a 8 year old lad,must you post every shit abt yourself online?...you impregnate your gf &you bought foodstuff and provision for her....so?..shld we now fry water? embarassed

Please shut up

You talk too much
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Dollarship(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2018
aktem:
issit your pregnant undecided
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by vicben27(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
and yours for pussy is disalarming monkey
i'm100% more handsome than your erectile difunction low life Boyfriend. Biitch
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by lonelygem(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2018
hmmn! it will soon dawn on you that she will get absolutely irritated with all forms of food and things she used to be cool with, as from people with experience dude!
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by lonelygem(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2018
hmmn! it will soon dawn on you that she will get absolutely irritated with all forms of food and things she used to be cool with, ask from people with experience dude!
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2018
lonelygem:
hmmn! it will soon dawn on you that she will get absolutely irritated with all forms of food and things she used to be cool with, ask from people with experience dude!

I'm a caring boyfriend
Anyother thing she needed shall be provided for
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2018
sekxyqueen:
hahahaha..I don laugh tire grin

chikita66 comman see
So finally he don turn that girl to babymama, she been think say he go marry her, have sense some girls no go gree, they wan carry belle by all means.
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2018
Chikita66:
So finally he don turn that girl to babymama, she been think say he go marry her, have sense some girls no go gree, they wan carry belle by all means.

Don't rule out marriage yet

Not like I'm ready tho
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by sekxyqueen(f): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Chikita66:
I know he can't marry that lady. ..that's why we need to be careful with the kind of people we entertain in our lives...
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2018
sekxyqueen:

I know he can't marry that lady. ..that's why we need to be careful with the kind of people we entertain in our lives...
If you see guy that can marry you, you will know Na, you don't need ifa to tell you grin.
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by sekxyqueen(f): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2018
Chikita66:
If you see guy that can marry you, you will know Na, you don't need ifa to tell you grin.
hahaha..sure sis
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Neimar: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
Airforce Marshal continue...... Your dick got your back grin

u and dick sha
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Lol
Hmm
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Beorn: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2018
plusfield:
So because of half bag of rice and a tin of milk and yams, she won't need to work or build a career?
Son, how old is two of you?

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by jnichole(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:
It's no longer news that my girlfriend is pregnant and I would soon become a daddy .

I've taking full responsibility of my actions because that's what a real man should do and not run away .

I'm in my twenties and girlfriend is just 23yrs old so we are one cool happy guys .

My baby mama to be don't need to work .
She should sit at home and rest well till she put to bed.

I will cater for all her needs and everything she needs would be provided.

I've arranged the house in order for her comfort because her happiness and that of my baby is so important to me.

I will always be there anytime she needs anything .

THIS IS LOVE.

Money No Be Problem.

onye Ara na Igbo and codeine ooo
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2018
jnichole:
onye Ara na Igbo and codeine ooo

Your papa

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by youngking22(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Penalty82:
All I see is two empty cans of beverage, quarter bag of rice, tubbers of yam eaten by rats, a liter of vegetable oil and eggs.

Maybe the ORIGINAL father of the unborn baby will buy the baby things.

Okoroawusa and airforce are in a race for STUPIDITY.

your stupidity is like that peak it's in you
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
This guy always make me laugh sha grin grin
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by dreamworld: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Good man
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Barristergreen(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:
It's no longer news that my girlfriend is pregnant and I would soon become a daddy .

I've taking full responsibility of my actions because that's what a real man should do and not run away .

I'm in my twenties and girlfriend is just 23yrs old so we are one cool happy guys .

My baby mama to be don't need to work .
She should sit at home and rest well till she put to bed.

I will cater for all her needs and everything she needs would be provided.

I've arranged the house in order for her comfort because her happiness and that of my baby is so important to me.

I will always be there anytime she needs anything .

THIS IS LOVE.

Money No Be Problem.

My friend u are a big fool take my word for this.... Truth be told I think ur upbringing was of a childish up bringing in a ghetto way.
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Barristergreen:

My friend u are a big fool take my word for this.... Truth be told I think ur upbringing was of a childish up bringing in a ghetto way.

Oga shut up
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by queenfav(f): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
plusfield:
So because of half bag of rice and a tin of milk and yams, she won't need to work or build a career?
Son, how old is two of you?
hahahahaa.. I have missed nairaland. Please help me tell him. She should be eating fruits, veggies, taking pregnacare and other routine drugs. No be yam and rice pregnant woman need o.
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
This op is funny. So u want her to just eat and grow fat and shapeless?

You seriously gat time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / A Man Has 4 Different Types Of Women / Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.