Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement (29981 Views)

IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

Nigerian police is an arm of the propaganda group called APC

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by GavelSlam: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
This is the remix.

The radio plays only the remix.

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by Masama: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
The fear of IBB

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by Abeyjide: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
I still want that police PPRO to be dismissed.

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by 8stargeneral: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
We will not take it shocked

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
When ever Nigeria police and its government got drunk, either they shoot at unarmed civilians or going after political opponents. Worst of all, after Nigeria government agencies got drunk, they will in process crashes economy and started blaming others.

False declaration by government is not for free, as bail is not for free.

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
I hope you didn't accept the apology cos that 1billion cannot go like that oo

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by DONADAMS(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
una don chop belleful na

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by redangel2017: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
This country ehhh.. The more u look the less you see angry

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by Throwback: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
desreek9:
This is the first time since 1999 that the police and IGP will meddle with politics, former IGP's are not really known, we just hear their name when appointed.

That said i dont think this Buhari-apc-police will stoop soo low to apologise to him cos to them they are the law and above the law, the minions just called him to pacify and laugh it off.

Mbu that was police commissioner did not meddle in politics by waylaying Governor Amaechi and insisting he will not enter the state house?

Same Mbu sent his men to the stadium in Port Harcourt to stop the recruitment exercise of 3000 teachers in Port Harcourt, claiming that the governor was playing politics with the recruitment.

Can you imagine that coming from a police commissioner acting under Jonathan and Minister Wike's directives?

So nothing has changed for the worse in the political police force that only respects the government in power instead of the constitution.
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
prinsam30:
the worst IGP in the entire hemisphere

IGP and this government are acting/thinking under the influence of hard drugs.

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
Police and all the security agencies should not meddle in politics

They are for all Nigerians

Its tax payers money we use in paying them

For the first time, I agree with you undecided

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by NothingDoMe: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Throwback:
I never understood why he previously included ChannelsTV and NTA as fellow respondents to his suit?

Is it a crime for a news station to report what the police force disclosed that Mr So So So is wanted by the police force? Or is he saying they shouldn't have reported what was factual news coming from the police HQ that they are declaring a certain man wanted? Or did the police ever deny that they declared him wanted as reported by those news stations?

His lawyer has suddenly grown some common sense and rightly revised the respondents to the suit as only the Police IG and the Force PRO.
That's the legal way of turning up the heat. They can defend themselves anyhow they want but it now appears they are being used by the government in the eyes of the public.

I'm very sure those media houses have privately called to beg. Reputation is key in media sector.

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by godquality: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
sharpden:
Just like the police, the government acts before thinking.
you assumed they even think at all.

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
the daura demon and his dumb boys met their match!
......and they ate the humble pie, cowards!!!!!! #buhari must go!

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by DriveByKiller: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
Police and all the security agencies should not meddle in politics

They are for all Nigerians

Its tax payers money we use in paying them
you’re worse than the police in your show of unbridled shame.

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by kamsy26: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
See how Nigeria police added to your popularity

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Better, am sure he will strike the case considering the way they are laughing.
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by maestroferddi: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
We talking about IBB here, a man even a bull-headed character like Buhari knows better than to offend.

Man pass man, ojare...

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by IamThrive(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
So this security agency now have some officers as Comedians! How did we get here. Chai! There is trouble..
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by godisgreat4lyf: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
FLANI IGP
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by modik(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
Is NgeneUkwenu and BMC warriors included in the suit?

LOL

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by fairheven: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
that Jimoh moshood is gradually turning into another "Joseph Mbu " of Rivers police in the making

this guys don't seem to learn anything

soldier go , soldier com
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by brosammy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
May the good Lord punish that useless IG,fool, so why cant they detain him
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by teddyJ5: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Is dt not d IG who said Benue killing was due to communal clashes, no sense at all, a misfit officer is corruption
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by Smarkie: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
see how the dullard apc gov't and the npf come make this man popular
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by Collins9156(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
sharpden:

https://www.headlineng.com/police-apologized-afegbua/

Some people don't want to comment,

Well Afegbua is more popular now.

And Afegbua belong to the digital �

Analogue IG ��

You can be popular in this Government with a good fact either against the President, the police or the military, just search around you, be bold to tell us.

Good luck in your search even in lia Lia cupboard you ll found something .
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by Babacool100(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
ekems2017:
Ha ha ha shoe get size.
Okrika get quality. Brother
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by JonCina(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
I wish I can see this Benue State Police PRO now!
I just felt like hitting him through my TV screen while he was in Channels TV studio with the Terve Akase (Chief Press Secretary to Ben
ue State Government).

The NPF should just be ashamed of themselves & the IG should resign!!
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by poseidon12: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Idris is turning out to be the worst IG of Police we have ever had. Very incompetent and he acts like an illiterate.

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement by Weskul(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Is like our police force don de lose fucos

BREAKING: ‘Nigeria Is Back To Abacha Era’ — Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again / El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ / Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai