Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

"See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS (59245 Views)

Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / I Killed A Lizard And My Brother Died Instantly – Elderly Man Reveals (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Kobicove(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2018
He is indeed a worthless son...

Maybe the father should consider giving him the Marvin Gaye treatment undecided
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Jackipapa: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2018
Receive sense, lyk father and son! Not lyk father, lyk son!
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by mastermaestro(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2018
temiflex01:
When him too they always use leg to wake him papa up, it's a law of karma.
Typical Igbos lifestyle undecided undecided undecided
Thank your star him never use you for money rituals.

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by auska2(m): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2018
petergriffin:
you failed as a father
how?

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Funkybabee(f): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2018
Maybe na karmal dey purnish u......
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Tunks2017(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2018
Ingrate Bastard son angry.............

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by holuwarlay08(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2018
Papa pikin you better run go do DNA test to be sure that your son is not a bastard...chikena!!!
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Deo1986(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Thats what most kids turns out to be when overpampered from the cradle.

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Rozaytee: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2018
ur son is truly an omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2018
evexx1:

Honestly? Not necessary in all situations.
Some very good fathers lose their children when they go to school, these kids get so terribly influenced that they lose their way and become irresponsible. How do you now blame the parents?

The truth of the matter is most parents have put money first and forget what it means to train their kids morally. if the man was close enough to that son, he would have noticed some strange things about his son. This what happens when as parents you allow housemaids to take care of the kids or think money is everything. I blame the father
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by ImaIma1(f): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2018
It balls down to upbringing. Did he teach the son to be grateful or to feel entitled?
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Smartademu(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2018
Its all your fault. If you had train him well he would not have turned out animalistic like this. And you are more worthless posting this on social media.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by ProDNA: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2018
For reliable DNA tests please click on my username and check our signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Mariangeles(f): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2018
freeze001:
Must everything be on social media? Is it social media that will make your son become a better person or perhaps erase the injury? Na wa o!
You don't understand how much of a threat his son is... He's crying out, just in case anything happens.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by rikithor(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2018
am also a father to three small men of 7 and 5 years.
i feel concerned by that,there is a remote and immediate cause of that stabbing.
back to bible.gen cain had been exra ordinarily jealouse of abel,maybe adam had been over looking,
let the checks of their emotional behaviour be checked on time
this morning ,i commeneded the first of my twin boys,the elder brother got emotional,i immediately remiinded of a good he had done and commended him as well,(here,i dont have to wait for the younger twin to whine)i quickly give it to him,"Paulololoo,you are great in intelligence.
with these,every one is settled.

Train up a child in the way he should go...",
At what ever stage your child have attained in character or behaviour,they can still be corrected.
sorry for the wounds,God can heal you

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by victorazy(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2018
Nwodosis:
Oga sorry o, but snake begets snakes!

grin
when foundation is not built on God grin
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by LegitBoy(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2018
Esseite:
Now you have told a substantial amount of Nigerians, would the same set be there to hear you, if by chance he changes to become a better person...

If a full grown man with white beards puts up pictures and castigates his son in front of a substantial amount of audience not related in whatsoever way to him, your son might just be a acting with same brain capacity.
Abeggi make we hear word.. .nah thunder go fire the boy and better person wey he wan become.. ..so he has to wait till a useless son kill him ? Any son try this with me, I'm so disowning him cos i didn't do that to my dad and I can't let anyone end my life abruptly just because he is my son. Like the Yoruba will say person wey born, nag person go bury am...person wey no born too,nah person go bury am.

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by petergriffin: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2018
ikemesit4477:
don't say what you know! There are some children like that! Especially when they under the influence of drugs and bad companies!
how did he end doing drugs?? like i said he failed.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by BruncleZuma: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2018
Why the matter look like palmoil stains nah?

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by jackie35(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A man has been left injured allegedly by his son over disagreement following money for school. The distraught man revealed that he gave his son N136,000 for school and his younger sister N95,000 as the boy demanded an extra N25,000 from him - which he promised to give him by month end. According to reports, the son who said he needed the complete money before going back to school - used a sharp object and injured his father in the process..

The father took to his Facebook page to lament after being wounded as he labelled his son 'worthless'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-injured-worthless-son-given-n136k-school-photos.html

ARE YOU SURE, YOU ARE THE FATHER TO THAT BOY. YOU BETTER ASK HIS MOTHER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by noziz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A man has been left injured allegedly by his son over disagreement following money for school. The distraught man revealed that he gave his son N136,000 for school and his younger sister N95,000 as the boy demanded an extra N25,000 from him - which he promised to give him by month end. According to reports, the son who said he needed the complete money before going back to school - used a sharp object and injured his father in the process..

The father took to his Facebook page to lament after being wounded as he labelled his son 'worthless'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-injured-worthless-son-given-n136k-school-photos.html

grin
ChangeIsCostant:

oga maybe na wetin u still do your papa be dat na
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by fabrestove: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Make I no too talk but there's this saying.....
Like father, like son.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by MTKbudapest(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sorry. Blame it on the devil grin
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by gr8child(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Now that he has complained to us, who should we complain to?
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
freeze001:
Must everything be on social media? Is it social media that will make your son become a better person or perhaps erase the injury? Na wa o!
must u comment.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by columbus007(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
Cos u know the man well enough to know his own character? Hmmmm.... ok.
no i dont know him but i have seen some of the anticident in that stupid son of his,no sane man does that,so he wsa never his,na different blood dey d 2 of them body. sad
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Mryacks: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
freeze001:

I taya ooh...such old man should know better. haba!
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by mechanics(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
The boy was not patient enough, I wish the man speedy recovery.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by billyG(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
organise some guys to bury that pig alife!
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by GoodFaith: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Esseite:
Now you have told a substantial amount of Nigerians, would the same set be there to hear you, if by chance he changes to become a better person...

If a full grown man with white beards puts up pictures and castigates his son in front of a substantial amount of audience not related in whatsoever way to him, your son might just be a acting with same brain capacity.
You are useless person
How can a son do that to his father
The son will some day become a father may his own son treat him the way he treat his father
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by GoodFaith: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
fabrestove:
Make I no too talk but there's this saying.....
Like father, like son.
Not really
The saying go like this
The way you treat ur father may you son treat you the same way

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by GoodFaith: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
Most of the comments here are from kids with no life experience
You blame the father for his son bad behavior
have you not seeing kids from the nice house becoming trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom / Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) / Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.