Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

"See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS (59255 Views)

Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / I Killed A Lizard And My Brother Died Instantly – Elderly Man Reveals (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Histrings08(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2018
Did u do this to ur parents? If no then, u nid a DNA test

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by AuroraB(f): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2018
petergriffin:
you failed as a father
Don't mind him sad
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by figoperch: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We pray never to have insensitive and useless kids in our quiver

Like the arrows of a mighty man, we must aim them to hit d target.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Bullhari007(m): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2018
stupid man the time you dey spoil ur son you no know

(proverbs 22:6) Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it...

cut off his head if he is a nuisance

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2018
There is no greater pain than to see your offspring turn out useless, but the papa nor need to call am useless na, the universe obliges us of our spoken words sometimes

But then again, I am tempted to ask, how did he raise his son?, what examples did he set for him?, how many times before now did he have a father and son talk with his son about life, contentment and respect?

2 Likes

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Femmedy: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Your son must be a science student
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Gkemz: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2018
The son must be product of bad parental upbringing

3 Likes

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Hopehall: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Naija bloggers I hail una
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2018
H
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Infact you are so useless for putting such on a social media..... Soon your son will cut your head if you don't know how to manage family things but to snap it on social media
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by veli1(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Where The Son Dey Make I Deal Wit am grin
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Precial419: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2018
All these fake news. So your actually injured you and the best thing that came to your mind is to put his news on social media. Y don't u also add his face so that we can go and help you punish him. U want a good son but you can't even be a good father. Wonder how they even trained you.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by begwong: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2018
You better say the truth. The guy in question is not your biological son after the result of the DNA test.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Oblongata: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2018
freeze001:
Must everything be on social media? Is it social media that will make your son become a better person or perhaps erase the injury? Na wa o!
he went on his Facebook page to address 'friends and relatives', bloggers took advantage
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Hy
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by fastloan: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2018
such is life
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmmmmm...dis kine story ehn,person no dey talk put o..no advice
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by AreaFada2: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Monkey no dey born goat.....
Anini's parents were very responsible people in their village. So were parents of many wayward kids. Away from home some kids succumb to peer pressure and do all kinds of things. It is only by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by wabuk(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A man has been left injured allegedly by his son over disagreement following money for school. The distraught man revealed that he gave his son N136,000 for school and his younger sister N95,000 as the boy demanded an extra N25,000 from him - which he promised to give him by month end. According to reports, the son who said he needed the complete money before going back to school - used a sharp object and injured his father in the process..

The father took to his Facebook page to lament after being wounded as he labelled his son 'worthless'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-injured-worthless-son-given-n136k-school-photos.html
that's mean u must have slap or offended ur father when u are young. And the man swear for u. Cos things like dis will continue in ur generation. Even ur son can't escape it. U need to pray
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by AK481(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2018
He should have dropped his pictures and name ,let’s deal with him.
The nairalander close to him will take up the task.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Bblessing37: 8:28am On Feb 08, 2018
U should be happy that he didn't even chop off your head. May God help the youths of our generation. Anyway am not surprised, the end of the world is near.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by openmine(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2018
You spoilt your son...gave "everything" he asked or requested...now you are calling him worthless when you failed as a father!

2 Likes

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Feb 08, 2018
AreaFada2:

Anini's parents were very responsible people in their village. So were parents of many wayward kids. Away from home some kids succumb to peer pressure and do all kinds of things. It is only by the grace of God.

The boy don get beta plan, for the money nah.... We need the types of Anini, to go raid all this politicians......
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Pennywise(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2018
All I see on Nairaland these days are a bunch of silly, dumb boys and girls who lack capacity to reason.

A man is going on the record to friends and family over the actions of a worthless, might I add potentially murderous slowpoke of a child, all some of you can do is condemn him for coming on fbk?

Twitter is social media and the most powerful man in the world takes his affairs there, including state and bedroom affairs.

The man should take further steps to legally disown own him and do a petition to the Police about a threat to his life by a certain young man.
If the mother takes side with him, kick her out and get a new wife.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2018
He lost me at “tailsundecided

Sigh. 1. How do we know the injury is real and he isn’t posting just for attention? Cos these days ehn? orishirishi boku online.

2. My son does that to me? No be social media matter. I’ll show him that...(anyways, non of my children by God’s grace will exhibit such characters).

Make I waka pass.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by columbus007(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Ask his mother who father the child cos he's no were near your son.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by eddyslim(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2018
End time son
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2018
Cos u know the man well enough to know his own character? Hmmmm.... ok.
columbus007:
Ask his mother who father the child cos he's no were near your son.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by ikevictor: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2018
Aaah...this is smack down o.
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2018
Exactly.
frenzyduchess:
There is no greater pain than to see your offspring turn out useless, but the papa nor need to call am useless na, the universe obliges us of our spoken words sometimes

But then again, I am tempted to ask, how did he raise his son?, what examples did he set for him?, how many times before now did he have a father and son talk with his son about life, contentment and respect?
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by ariklawani(f): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2018
You want afonjas to help deal with him abi.the injured might just be by mistake ...
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by dtruth50: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2018
lifestyle1:
Oga go do DNA that bastard may not be yours...
yea u took d word in my mouth. No legit son will be able to hurt his father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom / Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.