Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant (41498 Views)

Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / Mortuary Attendant Who Touched Ebony Reigns Corpse Speaks / Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by tizzle(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2018
So what does she want us to do now?

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by fergieboy: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2018
Cox you dressed like a hooker

3 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by bibijay123(f): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2018
scribble:
Drama feminists everywhere

Fellas pls leave their yansh

40 in deir papa house, dey will beg 4 squeeze

Leave them until then

Plenty of fish in sea

I know you won't say this if she was your sister or your girl.

7 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by solpat(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2018
Why touch a lady's bum without her consent angry

Perverts everywhere angry angry

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by tartarus(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2018
scribble:

Leave them until then

Plenty of fish in sea

You don't have sense! May all the females in your household be touched inappropriately! Rubbish! sad

2 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by FUSS: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2018
but I no see any ass na!
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by yorex2011: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2018
Next time, say "They touched my buttocks".

But I wonder how some guys do that...Wondering what gives that audacity.

What if her Military Fiance was there?

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2018
I am sorry to say, but attention seeking much undecided

They did a terrible thing by touching your ass without your consent, but as you have stated, they apologized for the wrong doing.

Even Jesus Christ accept our apologies sad

So why the need to make a huge fuss about it

2 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Deo1986(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2018
Wish i was among the passive observers. grin
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2018
If i ever come back to this world,i dont want to come as a woman, there live no easy.....chai.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Tocheagle(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2018
IHate9jerianss:
Nigerian men are in trouble because it is clear to see Nigerian women dont really like them
Says who
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by veli1(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Make I C D Backside B4 I Comment
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Originalsly: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2018
greiboy:

They did a terrible thing by touching your ass without your consent, but as you have stated, they apologized for the wrong doing.

If a random man grab your mom's ass/wife's or gf ass/ your sister's ass...then apologize. ..what will you do? You are free to pretend you didn't read this.

3 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2018
the sh!t these biatches do just to trend is so annoying
im i the only one who thinks this this girl is as fake as her butt undecided undecided undecided
spits angry

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by dominique(f): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2018
scribble:

Leave them until then

Plenty of fish in sea

What kind of stupid talk is this? So a woman should allow herself to be sexually assaulted so she doesn't grow old single?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by thesuave10(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Because they pressed your fake ass, youre ranting like a psycho bītch. Abeg shut up

2 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by lobell: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Partnerbiz:
nawaoo.

But at times such could be accidental oo..

Sell your data packages using Nigeria's number one escrow service. More customers will patronize you knowing that you do not get their money unless they get the data. You are assured that you will get paid as long as you deliver the data. Signup today via link below and in my signature.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by thesuave10(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2018
Originalsly:
If a random man grab your mom's ass/wife's or gf ass/ your sister's ass...then apologize. ..what will you do? You are free to pretend you didn't read this.

So what do you now want? They should sacrifice two cows abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by bolamp(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2018
She need to de specific... na touch deliberately or mistakenly and how many minutes.... omo she need give us details.

Some ladies can be very dramatic o... building a mountain out of a mole hill.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by thesuave10(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2018
dominique:

What kind of stupid talk is this? So a woman should allow herself to be sexually assaulted so she doesn't grow old single?

They just tapped ass, no biggie. She should stop making a cass out of it. Apologies have been rendered

2 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2018
We you go find there
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by femsim(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2018
that's lasgidi for you.....OYO lo wa
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2018
Originalsly:
bro, I will not pretend to be a saint here.

of course, I will react at that moment, if I was at the scene, but I don't necessarily think I will make a fuss about it if I wasn't at the scene. Especially if the guilty parties have apologized

What more does she want

What exactly is she getting from this, besides attention

2 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Tinalex(f): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2018
Nigerian ladies...I think its time for us to start taking a kick boxing n teakwando class cos its seems most of our men needs to be beaten some sense into. Team "pepper spray"

2 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by holluwai(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2018
Did her yansh disappear? grin
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2018
thesuave10:

They just tapped ass, no biggie. She should stop making a cass out of it. Apologies have been rendered
They just tapped her ass, no biggie? Would you be saying this if your mom or sister or daughter are out and about mind their business and some men go up to them to tap their ass?

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by kpaofame: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2018
rubbish,.....

Blame people that harass you not people who dont know you....why slamming other guys there...if they interfere and bottle rings on their head you will walk away like who send them... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by dominique(f): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2018
thesuave10:

That doesn't make it any less wrong. A person has a right to speak out when touched inappropriately.

3 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by pocohantas(f): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2018
greiboy:

You think it's that easy to let go after being touched inappropriately?
You will just be remembering the incidence and one kind anger will envelope you. Makes me wonder how actual rape victims pull through.

3 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Boss13: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2018
This lady wants to bring #metoo Movement to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Performs At Fatima Dangote's White Wedding In Lagos (video) / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos / Thin Tall Tony Photo Found On Gay Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.