Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant (41499 Views)

Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / Mortuary Attendant Who Touched Ebony Reigns Corpse Speaks / Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by freda506(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
scribble:
Drama feminists everywhere

Fellas pls leave their yansh

40 in deir papa house, dey will beg 4 squeeze

Leave them until then

Plenty of fish in sea
Rapists...you and the ten idiots that liked your post.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Originalsly: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
greiboy:
Owk I get your point

As for dj spinall you have to ask him yourself grin

hmmm I am curious, Am I chatting with a lady or guy
Guy with grabbing permit.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Originalsly:
Guy with grabbing permit.
grin grin
My nigga
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
How I wish she could sue them
she can
She won'
So she should endure
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by JackOfAllTrades: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
What happened to gender equality? please defend yourself stop asking men to fight for you

2 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by pweetiedee(m): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
ericsmith:

speak up of my foot !! why she no show us how she was dressed you donnt dress or twerk or act nawti amidst guys without expecting some touchy reactions ,shey we resemble oyinbo dick wey no dey rise.... we donnt dull !! as we see you we go take treat you.
#corporate n get paid

What did you just type? It is not even easy to understand with your errors and jargons. After reading and understanding, I think you are not responsible.

Actually, your comment and mine don't even relate.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
common stop pretending as if u don't like am after all natural one chance gripping be that lady.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
common stop pretending as if u don't like am afterall na one chance graping be that lady.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by scribble: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
freda506:
Rapists...you and the ten idiots that liked your post.

U seem like a product of rape urself

Any of us could be ur father

Arrow
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by freda506(f): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
scribble:

U seem like a product of rape urself

Any of us could be ur father

Arrow
Idiot. Hopefully, your female relatives get raped in front of you for your empty head to realise it is not a frivolous thing.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by scribble: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2018
freda506:
Idiot. Hopefully, your female relatives get raped in front of you for your empty head to realise it is not a frivolous thing.

U will be a victim

Olosho rada rada
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Giddymoney(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
[url][/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Performs At Fatima Dangote's White Wedding In Lagos (video) / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos / Thin Tall Tony Photo Found On Gay Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.