Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant (41497 Views)

Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / Mortuary Attendant Who Touched Ebony Reigns Corpse Speaks / Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by jackie35(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Tessyama1:
MTV Base presenter Kudiratu Olayinka popularly known as K'Ola took to her Instagram call out two men for harassing her at a restaurant in Lekki, Lagos.

She shared a video of the men hiding their faces when they realised they were being filmed. Read her posts below...

"I woke up this morning still upset about what took place last night. We used to raise men, but now-a-days there seems to be more “animals” roaming the streets. I want to say that I was shocked by the actions of those two “animals,” or by the bystanders, or by the staff and security of @theplacelekki who said and did nothing; but I wasn’t. I wasn’t even shocked by the females who were there laughing and telling me that “what is small pressing yansh?” We as Nigerians have become so numb to the injustice and harassment that befalls woman everyday in this country. Even when it is directly in our face we laugh it off or shift blame. Thanks to the few good men like @djspinall and @luskimayana that we still have left. Nigerians have to do better. I don’t know these “animals” at all, but they thought it was their “right” to grab my ass. It was not, but it is my right to speak up. As it is every woman’s right. Don’t let their ignorance silence you. #KOlaKronicles #Kueening #JourneyToHappy"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/mtv-base-presenter-calls-out-two-men.html

CAN WE PLEASE SEE THE YANSH BEFORE WE COMMENT?
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by YelloweWest: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Mayydayy:
Luskimayana and djspinal real men?
Lol
They will still grab that @ss if the other two guys weren't doing it.
Ass grabbing is a mans hobby.
The most powerful man on earth right now even goes beyond @ss grabbing mehn!
Animal spotted
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Neurotika: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2018
What the guys did was wrong. But what I don't understand is why girls attach much reverence to their boobies and backside. I'm very sure if those guys had touched her arm or shoulder, she won't be making much noise about it. Yet a woman can squeeze a man's ass anyhow and even joke about it. And they say it's a man's world.

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2018
Coming online to tarnished the image of my dear country i don't like it. Why not report the issue to the police. my dear sister i don't believe you most of you OAP like attention. Daddy Freeze people
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by fastloan: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2018
anyway if you around lekki check my signature
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by FriendofGod: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2018
Tinalex:
Nigerian ladies...I think its time for us to start taking a kick boxing n teakwando class cos its seems most of our men needs to be beaten some sense into. Team "pepper spray"

You would be surprised how you will be groped even by your masters at the taekwando club cheesy

This groping thing is not a Nigerian thing. But I dare to say it is a black thing. I may be wrong, though.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Myself2(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2018
Digital era don spoil all this girls finish.A matter you should settle immediately it happened, na to comot phone dey snap floor and shoe, make we con use am do wetin na ?? Do we look like sanitary inspectors wey go check whether the place restaurant dey clean their floor ?

Person touch your ass, you turn and tear him one hot slap then quickly raise an alarm, that thing wey wan happen tomorrow, make e happen now

In any case, girls in some corporate organizations that took my advice ( which they were initially reluctant to embrace cos a superior was involved) could not believe how those offending superiors knelt down and started begging them
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by 007author(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2018
The biitch should just fvck off already

3 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by 2shure: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2018
why is it dat every gal dey speak phonetics
and dey act luke say na e channel be naija
esp in lag
naso so phonetics
if they manage to stay on island ..na phonetics
off islands na phonetics
inside cab
inside mall/shoprite
drive tokunbo ac cars..na phonetics
use iphone na phonetics
im just fed up of the bullshit
bich
shut the fuc up
okpo

lagos aint las vegas,ny, uk or SA
fuc u wit your false life bich

u say u got a big ass.
take this
bich

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by FriendofGod: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2018
Myself2:
Digital era don spoil all this girls finish.A matter you should settle immediately it happened, na to comot phone dey snap floor and shoe, make we con use am do wetin na ?? Do we look like sanitary inspectors wey go check whether the place restaurant dey clean their floor ?

Person touch your ass, you turn and tear him one hot slap then quickly raise an alarm, that thing wey wan happen tomorrow, make e happen now

In any case, girls in some corporate organizations that took my advice ( which they were initially reluctant to embrace cos a superior was involved) could not believe how those offending superiors knelt down and started begging them

Terrible advice. What if the man behaves differently and becomes violent or somehow he trips and smashes his head on the floor and dies?
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Danialuone: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2018
HAA ,someone can not touch Ass in peace again in Nigeria for play again ......this one weak me

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by ikorodureporta: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2018
We all came to see d back side

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by thunderbabs: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2018
You ladies should also stop looking or dressing up as hoes. Your shitt attracts flies, get that.

She shld show us a pic of how she dressed out last night too although dtz not an excuse for what the guys did but you know, shitt happens.

When u dress up as a hoe and u expect some street guys treat u as a deeper life sister, what wer u thinking? shocked

2 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Myself2(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
FriendofGod:

Terrible advice. What if the man behaves differently and becomes violent or somehow he trips and smashes his head on the floor and dies?

None of those Hadley Chase scenarios you painted has ever happened in reaction to the slap.Una with sensationalism eh.
What if I asked you if the girl trips at the touch of her bottom ,smashes her head and dies

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Myself2(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
2shure:
why is it dat every gal dey speak phonetics
and dey act luke say na e channel be naija
esp in lag
naso so phonetics
if they manage to stay on island ..na phonetics
off islands na phonetics
inside cab
inside mall/shoprite
drive tokunbo ac cars..na phonetics
use iphone na phonetics
im just fed up of the bullshit
bich
shut the fuc up
okpo

lagos aint las vegas,ny, uk or SA
fuc u wit your false life bich

u say u got a big ass.
take this
bich

grin grin grin grin

Ah ahhhh kilode

Why the rant .? Why the plenty vexing nah ??
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
pocohantas:

You think it's that easy to let go after being touched inappropriately?
You will just be remembering the incidence and one kind anger will envelope you. Makes me wonder how actual rape victims pull through.
Alright, I guess I don't know how you ladies really feel then

As far as most men are concerned, what has been touched can't be untouched. There is very little that can be done beside rendering an apology
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by GindoX(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
ShitHead:
Can wee see the Ass as evidence?

Please tender evidence.

YES, I need concrete evidence to help u... grin

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Originalsly: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
greiboy:

What exactly is she getting from this, besides attention

Fair answer on first part. On accepting apology.... too many people go about doing such stuff with the mindset of giving an apology as a pass if the person doesn't agree....and expecting the person to accept the apology because after all....Jesus accepted apology....so who be he/she not to?..God?.
On above quote....is not about drawing attention to herself.... but about drawing attention to the practice of random guys grabbing women's butt. Our focus should be on the message...not the messenger.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Originalsly:

Fair answer on first part. On accepting apology.... too many people go about doing such stuff with the mindset of giving an apology as a pass if the person doesn't agree....and expecting the person to accept the apology because after all....Jesus accepted apology....so who be he/she not to?..God?.
On above quote....is not about drawing attention to herself.... but about drawing attention to the practice of random guys grabbing women's butt. Our focus should be on the message...not the messenger.
Will this stop guys from grabbing ass in the future?

How exactly is she separating herself from the message? She could have written a very constructive article on the issue at hand by highlighting some of the difficulties most ladies in our societies face in such a scenario, without necessarily making herself the center of attention.

Instead she made the write up all about herself, she even have the time to appreciate dj spinall in the mix grin

2 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by scribble: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
dominique:

What kind of stupid talk is this? So a woman should allow herself to be sexually assaulted so she doesn't grow old single?

U must be the stupid 1

Cant u read?

I said they should leave all una flat yensh alone

2 Likes

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by scribble: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
tartarus:

You don't have sense! May all the females in your household be touched inappropriately! Rubbish! sad

I dont conversate with illiterate

Sorry, maybe anoda tym

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by scribble: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
bibijay123:

I know you won't say this if she was your sister or your girl.

But i said leave them alone na

R u not reading
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by FriendofGod: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Myself2:

None of those Hadley Chase scenarios you painted has ever happened in reaction to the slap.Una with sensationalism eh.
[s]What if I asked you if the girl trips at the touch of her bottom ,smashes her head and dies [/s]

We are talking about the advice you gave, not the condemnable act of groping. I am condemning both the advice you gave and the groping act.

Sensationalism? I am only being realistic. Your advice is terrible because you never considered that a single action may have multiple outcomes depending on a lot of factors. That Mr A shows contrition immediately he is slapped does not mean Mr B will. Better don't give your sister(s) that sort of reckless advice so they don't get brought in cold one day.
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
pweetiedee:
In Lagos, nobody will defend you ooo. Instead, they would take out their phone and record it.

speak up of my foot !! why she no show us how she was dressed you donnt dress or twerk or act nawti amidst guys without expecting some touchy reactions ,shey we resemble oyinbo dick wey no dey rise.... we donnt dull !! as we see you we go take treat you.
#corporate n get paid
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Myself2(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
FriendofGod:

We are talking about the advice you gave, not the condemnable act of groping. I am condemning both the advice you gave and the groping act.
[s]
Sensationalism? I am only being realistic. Your advice is terrible because you never considered that a single action may have multiple outcomes depending on a lot of factors. That Mr A shows contrition immediately he is slapped does not mean Mr B will. Better don't give your sister(s) that sort of reckless advice so they don't get brought in cold one day.
[/s]

Your observation has a flip side to it.Or you don't think there are girls who could be so shocked when groped that they could actually trip and hit their head on something and die ? I maintain that any guy that goes about groping girls deserves more than a hot slap.Like I said earlier, let the heavens fall

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by FriendofGod: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Myself2:
[/s]

Your observation has a flip side to it.Or you don't think there are girls who could be so shocked when groped that they could actually trip and hit their head on something and die ? I maintain that any guy that goes about groping girls deserves more than a hot slap.Like I said earlier, let the heavens fall

It appears like you learn very slow. My observation has nothing to do with the offense but the reaction to the offense which may either settle or aggravate the situation.

My point is that if someone taps a woman's ass, especially in a club packed full of men who didn't even show any concern, slapping the men can be very reckless as the man and other opportunists can pounce on her and beat her up or even rape her. From her revelation, not many men gave a fvck about the groping she got. That environment was hostile and becoming violent by retaliating with a slap can put her in danger.

I will never advice my sister to go around slapping men whenever they touch her. I will rather tell her to remove herself quickly from every hostile environment instead of aggravating the situation by going violent.

1 Like

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Which kain post be dis egen?

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Myself2(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
FriendofGod:

It appears like you learn very slow. My observation has nothing to do with the offense but the reaction to the offense which may either settle or aggravate the situation.

My point is that if someone taps a woman's ass, especially in a club packed full of men who didn't even show any concern, slapping the men can be very reckless as the man and other opportunists can pounce on her and beat her up or even rape her. From her revelation, not many men gave a fvck about the groping she got. That environment was hostile and becoming violent by retaliating with a slap can put her in danger.

I will never advice my sister to go around slapping men whenever they touch her. I will rather tell her to remove herself quickly from every hostile environment instead of aggravating the situation by going violent.

I learn very slow
Now that's an insult,,, please withdraw it.You have three minutes to do that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Myself2(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
FriendofGod:

It appears like you learn very slow.

Well since you are too proud to apologize ,which only shows that your stupid father and useless mother did a very bad job with your upbringing, I will have to make it clear to you that it is indeed you and your family that are slow to learn.

And na Thunder go fire you for spoiling my mood and my quest to keep it clean and gentlemanly on nairaland this week.

E no go better for your papa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Lekkidating: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
IHate9jerianss:
Nigerian men are in trouble because it is clear to see Nigerian women dont really like them
So na who naija guys dey knack and marry?
Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Originalsly: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
greiboy:
Will this stop guys from grabbing ass in the future?

How exactly is she separating herself from the message? She could have written a very constructive article on the issue at hand by highlighting some of the difficulties most ladies in our societies face in such a scenario, without necessarily making herself the center of attention.

Instead she made the write up all about herself, she even have the time to appreciate dj spinall in the mix grin

Nooo......it wouldn't stop guys.... but it can make guys be aware it is not cool to do such and can even lead to action being taken to reduce the number of such incidents. Trump was a grabber..oh well...a P grabber... one person made noise...and look at the fall out? Change don't come by being silent.
I get you on making a write up...but this was her experience...how can she not include herself?....if anything...why was dj spinall in the mix?...you made me lol with that comment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Originalsly:
Nooo......it wouldn't stop guys.... but it can make guys be aware it is not cool to do such and can even lead to action being taken to reduce the number of such incidents. Trump was a grabber..oh well...a P grabber... one person made noise...and look at the fall out? Change don't come by being silent.
I get you on making a write up...but this was her experience...how can she not include herself?....if anything...why was dj spinall in the mix?...you made me lol with that comment!
Owk I get your point

As for dj spinall you have to ask him yourself grin

hmmm I am curious, Am I chatting with a lady or guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Performs At Fatima Dangote's White Wedding In Lagos (video) / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos / Thin Tall Tony Photo Found On Gay Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.