Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase (1031 Views)

Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview / Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2017DSSC Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase by sweetestboi(m): 7:11am On Feb 08, 2018
It seems Youwin has started their selection for the next phase of their programme. Unfortunately i was not shortlisted, as i scored 544 in the total points. Good luck to those who made it through. I received this mail this morning...Dear "Oteri Marvelous," ,

Unfortunately, you have not been selected as one of the top performers from the YouWiN! Connect Online Capacity Building.

We appreciate your effort to partake in the online training and we hope you learnt a lot from the experience. We encourage you to remain connected to the program and all other opportunities that may be presented in the future.

We wish you well on all your future endeavors.

Thank you.

YouWiN! Secretariat.
Re: Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase by Operette(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2018
I got INVITE SORRY INVITE mails. Yet to fill the survey link though.
Ahhhh. Thank you Jesus!
Re: Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase by SoliBayNG: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2018
Kindly check your mail again. A staff of ours got that, and later got a mail that she is in! You might be lucky!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase by Aawizdom(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2018
I go the invite. MashaAllah.
Re: Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase by KnowMore: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Let's watch and see how it goes.
Re: Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase by sweetestboi(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
SoliBayNG:
Kindly check your mail again. A staff of ours got that, and later got a mail that she is in! You might be lucky!
Ok man thanks"
Re: Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase by sweetestboi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Operette:
I got INVITE SORRY INVITE mails. Yet to fill the survey link though.
Ahhhh. Thank you Jesus!
Congratulations"
Re: Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase by sweetestboi(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Aawizdom:
I go the invite. MashaAllah.
Congratulations"

1 Like

Re: Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase by Operette(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
sweetestboi:
Congratulations"
Thank your dear smiley
Re: Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase by ComrdDRS: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
pls, how can I apply?
Re: Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase by sweetestboi(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2018
Operette:
Thank your dear smiley
Please what was your total cds points??
Re: Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase by sweetestboi(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2018
ComrdDRS:
pls, how can I apply?
Application is closed already dear"

(1) (Reply)

Winners Golden Chance Venture / VFD Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Vacancy For Personal Companion/Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.