Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (54238 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Moving4: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Samogbo1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by brightalo17: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tithe gangs will come and insult her forgetting that insult is not of God whom they claimed they're paying the tithe to.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by omega2128(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
I'm surprised

this lady said I'm not paying tithe to winner chapel again but still paying tithe to another ministry, be it redeemed, C&S, orphanage house etc. she is still observing 10% deduction.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by FriendofGod: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Julie1925, are you a Christian? If yes, I would like to know if you pay tithes. I will also like to know how the church is run in your country.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by brightalo17: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Every mumu wants to trend angry
e pain you pass .
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by justtruth88miSt(f): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
let pray for her

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by ss1930(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
I am sure winners Chapel did not notice the absence of ur tithe. Cos the just is still waxing stronger and stronger than before!!!
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Oluwasegun664(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Still have the Church never stop flourishing
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by DavidEsq(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
4reala:
Na ur life, live am d way u like. But if you ar a christian, its better u let the bible be ur guiding principle
And wat is the bible principle for guidance, if I may ask?
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by olabrad: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
desreek9:
As if you and your legs were dragged from your house to go to winners before,

As if someone dipped their hand into your purse, bag or watever to bring out money and call it tithe for you to give in winners chapel before,

It's your life honey, do whatever rocks your boat.

i challenge you to disprove what freze wrote via the scripture. i dare you

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Trex4(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
In Matthew 23:23 Tithing Is d' Only Thing Jesus Commended The Pharisees For Doing Right!!!

New Living Translation
"What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law--justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things". Matt 23:23.....
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by bid4rich(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
You pay or you don't pay, how is that one my business?

I pay and I am blessed in return. So, how does your not paying tithe affect my abundance?

Its your life, live it!
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by gustavo27(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
And then, the church no grow? Bastard!
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by olabrad: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ebenezerk2:
How much is her tithe? They don't know that someone is not paying her tithe

Tithe is not in line with Christianity, simple.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by jice(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Freeze said you shouldn't do it and now you are doing through the back door you are here foolishly rejoicing over your ignorance. Is Freeze your God?
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Trex4(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
O
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Princeboca12(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
walahi freeze no sabi book. Lady didn't say she would stop paying her tithe
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Brightglory77: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
4reala:
Na ur life, live am d way u like. But if you ar a christian, its better u let the bible be ur guiding principle
Please tell this mumu called freeze that the natural principle of blessing is giving irrespective of your religion beliefs so you can never be cursed for giving
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by afbstrategies: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Scratch deep into Nigerian pastors and you see selfish interest. We troop into churches every sunday and give to manipulative and dubious people.

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by lagosrd: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cold keep your tithe. Winners chapel doesn't need it. Its between you and your God. If it works for you good and if it doesn't good. But don't discourage those it's working for.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Facosco(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
This man is very correct he also has scriptural passage to back up his point
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Seun(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Congrats, lady. I’m glad that you’re enjoying your freedom so much.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
MakeWeTalk:
Good woman.
These Business men that call themselves pastors are quick to talk about tithes.

Yet when they kill Christians they are all silent.

They use to money to buy jets while we suffer.

Thank God for people like daddy freeze and a fellow pastor called Sunday Adelaja who has been exposing frauds like Adeboye.

Sunday Adelaja exposed Adeboye for lying to make money in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdv0LYAErcI

Another video has been exposing Adeboye for exploiting people to make money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

Another video has exposed Adeboye as engaging in idol worship in the church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhu5Osmh2z0

This is the same Adeboye who fooled us into voting in Buhari.
Adeboye is not of God, he is simply making money.
If Adeboye was of God why will he support Buhari to become president and keep silent on Fulani killings while shouting tithes upandan

So much information on that video. Bro abeg create a seperate thread with this video as the focus / case study of the thread.

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by thunderbabs: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
4reala:

Shey na textbook freeze dey use b4 ni?
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by bionixs: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Amagite3:
A Nigerian kady, Benita Owobi on Facebook has revealed it feels so good she no longer pays tithe to Winner Chapel.

She wrote;

"I DONT PAY TITHES TO WINNERS CHAPEL ANYMORE
IT FEELS SOOOOOOO GOOD �
PAY YOUR TITHES TO ANY MINISTRY YOU BELIEVE ARE USING IT TO FEED THE POOR.
"

Trust Daddy Freeze to react. The controversial OAP wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be8GYjuHDPm/

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/i-dont-pay-tithes-to-winners-chapel.html

who knows if she pays or not
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by k199192: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
4reala:
In your opinion, what did the bible says about tithes.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Xisnin(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
MakeWeTalk:
Good woman.

Thank God for people like daddy freeze and a fellow pastor called Sunday Adelaja who has been exposing frauds like Adeboye.

If Adeboye was of God why will he support Buhari to become president and keep silent on Fulani killings while shouting tithes upandan

You have been posting this rubbish on every thread, are you that jobless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by sexyolag(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
undecided
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by akejuvictor: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
if u dnt go to church watin b our own.
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by hmabdool(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
MakeWeTalk:
Good woman.

Oboy I listened to the video out of curiosity...these pastors are just scamming and brainwashing their gullible followers...very unfortunate

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.