Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos (50828 Views)

Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived / See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 / Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
horia:
actually God doesn't reattach amputated limbs He replaces with new ones without surgical stress.

God cant do shyt about amputees. He has never even tried because he cant.
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by horia: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
TayserMahiri:

God cant do shyt about amputees. He has never even tried because he cant.
from the scientists and the satellite who can do 'shyt'?
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Litmus:
Kenya, lol, there are probably white, Asian or Arab people behind the curtains pulling the strings. Not stating that blacks are not capable, they are; for example, Nigeria where majority of attainments are by Nigerians. However, If Kenyans all by themselves attached the limb then good one, it means they are becoming adults not children benevolently overseen by oyigbo as is ususlay the case.
There are non Black doctors at Kenyatta National Hospital.
It is a PUBLIC Hospital.Owned and operated by the Government of Kenya
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
horia:
from the scientists and the satellite who can do 'shyt'?

Huh? Doctors did the shyt
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by apharm(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
EsotericMonk:
I know some naysayers and mor0ns would come out to say this cannot happen in Nigeria. That's rubbish talk friends. This can ofcus happen in Nigeria but several factors militate against it.
In theory, a person with a severed limb has within 6hrs to get into the operating room for the surgery, and ofcus the severed limb had to be transported in ice.
Now consider a country with poor electricity, terrible roads and poor health awareness. - no ice, delayed transportation and many would prefer to visit the trado-medical healers or primary centres before thinking of going to the tertiary hospitals. And ofcus, factor in that availability of money is also a factor. Our health sector needs to be revamped, NHIS should be made compulsory for all and expanded to cover Surgical cases

That's why it can't happen in Nigeria Bro. u just listed it
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by sorry1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
1zynnvn:
Will he still be able to use the hands. The bones, veins , etc i don't understand. Somebody should epp me understand
rejoice for I just helped you to understand it.
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by meneski(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
reminds me of the great T-BAG. Click like if u remember dat badt guy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by busjeep: 12:33am On Feb 09, 2018
EsotericMonk:

From the penultimate pix, its apparent that the anastomosis (attachment) was successful as that pix was taken weeks after the surgery.
Both the stump and the hand have uniform colouration and look healthy.
In other words, the bones , blood vessels, and ligaments have been well aligned. What we can't say for sure is if the nervous function would be intact. That's a matter of months before we can say for sure.

Guy I believe you're well enlightened... I like people like you
Thanks for the explanations
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by tuscani: 1:28am On Feb 09, 2018
ultron12345:
good, very soon science will be able to restore amputated limbs, something no pastor or god has been able to do.

All glory, honour and praise be to the almighty doctors.
you dare God

Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by airprinz(m): 2:02am On Feb 09, 2018
osazsky:
his dad was an ape,his mum monkey after strong sex dey gave birth to him,and his greatest wish is DAT is children would b aliens
weed is talking
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by Axiwaju(m): 5:19am On Feb 09, 2018
almsofgold:
Milestone achievement.sadly the international community won't give it much credence because a shiit hole country performed the feat.well done Kenya cool
Lol, What Dyu Expct Them To Do? A Lot More Than This V Bn Achieved By Them
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by Wizipro09(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2018
ultron12345:
good, very soon science will be able to restore amputated limbs, something no pastor or god has been able to do.

let me give u a bit by bit antecedent to carefully sort out ur ignorance.
Jesus said,in response to the pharisees primitive mindset.dat which is greater,the gift on the altar,or the altar dat sanctifies the gift,which is greater,the gold in the temple or the temple dat sanctifies the Gold.
Jesus has made it clear dat without Him we can do nothing as all powers av been given to him..
My dear,Give God all his Well deserved praises.No science can ever be like the science of creating the world,forming an ecosystem dat doesnt fail with premeditated charted courses.
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by somehow: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2018
No ice in Nigeria? Keep it up.
EsotericMonk:
I know some naysayers and mor0ns would come out to say this cannot happen in Nigeria. That's rubbish talk friends. This can ofcus happen in Nigeria but several factors militate against it.
In theory, a person with a severed limb has within 6hrs to get into the operating room for the surgery, and ofcus the severed limb had to be transported in ice.
Now consider a country with poor electricity, terrible roads and poor health awareness. - no ice, delayed transportation and many would prefer to visit the trado-medical healers or primary centres before thinking of going to the tertiary hospitals. And ofcus, factor in that availability of money is also a factor. Our health sector needs to be revamped, NHIS should be made compulsory for all and expanded to cover Surgical cases
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by sHOTdownHawk: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Litmus:
Kenya, lol, there are probably white, Asian or Arab people behind the curtains pulling the strings. Not stating that blacks are not capable, they are; for example, Nigeria where majority of attainments are by Nigerians. However, If Kenyans all by themselves attached the limb then good one, it means they are becoming adults not children benevolently overseen by oyigbo as is ususlay the case.

Whites Asian and arabs cant be kenyans. I know they aint africans but these means u look down on africans who are not nigerian. No wonder u guys cant leave with other africans.
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by Kyllahmc(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Naaa that ain’t real pain. Real pain is when a man finds out he is not the father to his 4 kids after 25yrs. grin
Imaooo I would kill their mother ASAP
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by Fidha254(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Litmus:
KNH is the second-largest hospital in sub-Saharan Africa , it has a hospital staff of 6,000! Its so big the doctors have their own union separate from the national union... Its got its own unique challenges but its every medical students from Kenya dream to do their residency there .

Anyway, this the team that did the reattachment , its all Kenyan and all black

Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2018
tayebest:
Good to know African doctors are improving! cool

Let's wit for the hand to heal n work fess
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by ultron12345: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2018
osazsky:
and name one miracle ever performed by an imman or allahhhh
allahhhh can do nothing cos he only exists in d imagination of man
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by ultron12345: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2018
horia:
actually God doesn't reattach amputated limbs He replaces with new ones without surgical stress.
I will appreciate if u show me an example of such
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by horia: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2018
ultron12345:
I will appreciate if u show me an example of such
even at that, you still would not believe. You know it yourself.

You should know that the teachers who can make a person a qualified technician would not substitute themselves in his place when difficulties arise. That's what the student was built for. Even when the situation seems rock hard, he would keep watching the student because it's only a matter of time for the student to know the way out- it's so unfortunate that some would give up on themselves. He only steps in when there is no other way or if it would not obstruct something that he considers as being more important.
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by suremanpatriot: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2018
God Bless Kenyans,this is an incredible story from Africa. Africa is not a shittt hole after all,Africa is a gift holder
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by amakadihot87(f): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2018
jaxxy:

Im not a doctor bt i think for dat hand to work normally it will need sm nerves to reconnect and heal back rite or is it just a simple reattachment?
............well u might be right
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by vikstandon(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2018
ultron12345:

I agree with you no god or pastor can restore an amputated limbs...But My God is Ever Able!

My God has restored and replaced Ear before now, has raised the dead even after days of decay...Has healed the sick, the lame, the demon possessed, restored sight to the blind...And is still counting!

What is it HE can't do...Definitely NOTHING!
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by vertueptime: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
osazsky:
but Allah never performed any miracle rather Mohammed adviced u to drink d urine of camels when ever u have maleria or infections, Jesus raised d dead,leprosy,epilepsy and so many I can't waste my time on,maybe d doctors would have just given d boy urine, who knows a new hand would have grown,until I c an iman perform a miracle Muslim have no moral right to insult pastors ,rather they prefer teaching amajiries how to carry bomb with d promise of pro boys,virgins,booty, fool leave here go to ur thread and study d quoran,or maybe u are Charles dawins descendants and ur great grand father were apes after strong sex dey started giving births to ur relatives who are humans without brain, maybe ur children will b aliens who knows mumu

Y u de write long rubbish
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by ultron12345: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
vikstandon:

I agree with you no god or pastor can restore an amputated limbs...But My God is Ever Able!

My God has restored and replaced Ear before now, has raised the dead even after days of decay...Has healed the sick, the lame, the demon possessed, restored sight to the blind...And is still counting!

What is it HE can't do...Definitely NOTHING!
apart from that Bible story which we all know never happened, where else has it happened
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by ultron12345: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
horia:
even at that, you still would not believe. You know it yourself.

You should know that the teachers who can make a person a qualified technician would not substitute themselves in his place when difficulties arise. That's what the student was built for. Even when the situation seems rock hard, he would keep watching the student because it's only a matter of time for the student to know the way out- it's so unfortunate that some would give up on themselves. He only steps in when there is no other way or if it would not obstruct something that he considers as being more important.

dey there dey nack teeth........u itself know it has and will never happen because it can't be faked like others.

Why didn't u type ur long epistle when u first replied my original post, but nw dat I asked for examples, you know u can't provide any so u start beating around d bush........excellent strategy.......u see hw dishonest u are........

Why don't u just post d example and leave me to believe or not, even if I don't believe, mayb one day, someone may come across it and believe it and u will have won a soul
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by Chrisx1x(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
It has been done numerous times, and it has always functioned perfectly.

these days surgeons can done eye transplants, nose transplants, womb transplants and E.T.C this would not be any different.
eye transplant is not possible for now.do your research well
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by vikstandon(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
ultron12345:
apart from that Bible story which we all know never happened, where else has it happened

Is sure gonna continue with you...You will encounter HIM (GOD) personally.
And would take HIM beyond this community or group you've tried for years to bias their mind.

There is no harm in asking this question... Keep asking it, you would soon find HIM.
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by horia: 3:15am On Feb 10, 2018
ultron12345:

dey there dey nack teeth........u itself know it has and will never happen because it can't be faked like others.

Why didn't u type ur long epistle when u first replied my original post, but nw dat I asked for examples, you know u can't provide any so u start beating around d bush........excellent strategy.......u see hw dishonest u are........

Why don't u just post d example and leave me to believe or not, even if I don't believe, mayb one day, someone may come across it and believe it and u will have won a soul
that's really the best, you coming across it yourself.
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
dancok:
hmm, the title is "the face of pain"
lmao
Re: Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos by pacino26(m): 7:18am On Feb 19, 2018
Wizedoc:

There are so many things about the medical practice that you do not understand. Ask for enlightenment.

Oga doc please be reminded that medical or technoligical advances in a country is not identified by isolated singular cases. Ours here is a failed case. Don't get me wrong but we are not there yet. We use to back in the 60s & 80s but not ^anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive / Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.