Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World (12254 Views)

The Most Difficult Age For An Average Man Born In Nigeria / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by yinkeys(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2018
They skipped a race.
Arabs grin
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by ruggedtimi(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2018
27th day so real..
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Emmahunk:
I hardly write in this section but I came across a post that ordinarily I would have written off as a hilarious joke. Thinking about it, I realized that it is entirely true.
Please enjoy and decide for yourself.

Italian Relationship:
1st day= Sex
2nd day= Sex again.

French Relationship:
1st day = movies & kiss
2nd day = Sex
3rd day = Sex again

British Relationship:
1 day= hangout & kiss
2nd day = kiss & hug
3rd day= kissing, hug and smooching
4th day = sex and more sex

American Relationship:
1st day= Date
2nd day= Hug
3rd day= Hug again (warmly)
4th day= Kiss
5th day= Long kiss
6th day= Sex

African Relationship:
1st day= Toast
2nd day= Toast
3rd day= Toast again
4th day= Agree
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
7th day= Date again with three of her hungry friends or cousins.
8th day= Date & Hug
9th day= Tried to peck but failed.
10th day = Peck
11th day= Tried to kiss but failed.
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
14th day= Tried to have sex but failed.
15th day= Tried to have sex but quarrelled
16th day= Didn't talk to each other
17th day= Malice till the next day
18th day= The man called but the woman didn't pick
19th day= The man called, the woman picked and asked: "what is it?"
The man apologize and the woman replied: "Leave me alone, am not that type of girl"
The man continued to beg till the next day.
20th day= The woman accepted the unwarranted apology
21st day= Hug
22nd day= Long hug
23rd day= Kiss
24th day= Long kiss
25th day= Tried to have sex but the woman complains that her phone is bad. Guy promises to buy her a new one.
26th day= Tried to have sex but the woman said until he buys the phone
27th day= Tried to have sex but the woman asked: "where is the phone? U are not serious, call me when you are serious"
28th day= Rape.
29th day= Police case.

Lalasticlala
Marpol
Fynestboi
Mynd44

You are a slacker now...Most sharp guys is

Day 1. Sex
Day. 2 Hug
Day 3 Kiss
Day 4. Bye

1 Like

Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Nicklaus619(m): 11:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Dude you are hilarious Joor grin
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by wiseone28: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Its too funny mbok grin

Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by franklingud(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lolzzzzz!!

Naija girls sef!

Spaxon is it true?
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by samuelchimmy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
LMAO,NA TRUTH
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by roarik(f): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
;DLMAO
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by ebig21(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
this is really funny
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by RogueX: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lol good one but inaccurate.

If you have money
1st date: bang
2nd date: bang den den den

When I was broke:
1st date: cinema/beach
2nd: movie at mine followed by bang (beg if she no gree)
and if i no bang, I conclude she be lesbian grin grin
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Veemah(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
28th and 29th got me laughing like a mad man grin grin
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Boyooosa(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
Xinzu:
Naija girls can frustrate person grin
They are confused beings; doctrines and fear dominate their lives...

1 Like

Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Exjoker(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
African women are very funny. Imagine my gf wey i don knack many times before now de claim virgin. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by fernandooleku(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
giftedheart1:
30th day.... Bae came to court with pregnancy
dis one no get brain sha.. so if u fvck a girl today, d girl go get belle d next day abi? U think say na nollywood we dey?

1 Like

Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by seunayeni(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
LOL, poster na true grin
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by mikejj(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ever8054:
op..may be its so in your area about African girls ...here in bayelsa state...day 1-sex without toasting 2-sex-3sex4-sex-5-sex until you lost count...
mr speaker one expert has spoken!one sugarcane for u.kiki
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Chuknovski(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
funny
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Teacher1776(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
espn:
I don't agree... u should have replaced days with minutes (In d case of Naija babe)
That is if you have some good money in your pocket. In that case u don't even have to toast. Just show her the cash and u are good to go.
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Asbaba(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
saaedlee:
Who has TB Joshua's Phone Number
what are you going to do with his phone number? have u been possessed by an evil spirit?
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by buffalowings: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
fernandooleku:
dis one no get brain sha.. so if u fvck a girl today, d girl go get belle d next day abi? U think say na nollywood we dey?

You too dey take things serious
Na joke he dey joke na cool
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by lathrowinger: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
saaedlee:
is there any of your relations wey get spiritual problem abi na mental disorder?
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Follygunners: 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
saaedlee:

0803-666-0 666

Thank me later ! grin grin grin
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by gabi101(m): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2018
Emmahunk:
I hardly write in this section but I came across a post that ordinarily I would have written off as a hilarious joke. Thinking about it, I realized that it is entirely true.

Italian Relationship:
1st day= Sex
2nd day= Sex again.

French Relationship:
1st day = movies & kiss
2nd day = Sex
3rd day = Sex again

British Relationship:
1 day= hangout & kiss
2nd day = kiss & hug

American Relationship:
1st day= Date
2nd day= Hug
4th day= Kiss
5th day= Long kiss
6th day= Sex

African Relationship:
1st day= Toast
2nd day= Toast
3rd day= Toast again
4th day= Agree
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
8th day= Date & Hug
10th day = Peck
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
The man apologize and the woman replied: "Leave me alone, am not that type of girl"
21st day= Hug
22nd day= Long hug
23rd day= Kiss
24th day= Long kiss
25th day= Tried to have sex but the woman complains that her phone is bad. Guy promises to buy her a new one.
27th day= Tried to have sex but the woman asked: "where is the phone? U are not serious, call me when you are serious"
28th day= Rape.
29th day= Police case.

Lalasticlala
Marpol
Fynestboi
Mynd44

you didnt include germans grin

1 Like

Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Konquest: 1:25am On Feb 10, 2018
Emmahunk:

Italian Relationship:
1st day= Sex
2nd day= Sex again.

French Relationship:
1st day = movies & kiss
2nd day = Sex
3rd day = Sex again

British Relationship:
1 day= hangout & kiss
2nd day = kiss & hug

American Relationship:
1st day= Date
2nd day= Hug
4th day= Kiss
5th day= Long kiss
6th day= Sex

African Relationship:
1st day= Toast
2nd day= Toast
3rd day= Toast again
4th day= Agree
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
8th day= Date & Hug
10th day = Peck
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
21st day= Hug
22nd day= Long hug
23rd day= Kiss
24th day= Long kiss
28th day= Rape.
29th day= Police case.

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
This has been in the public domain/online
for some years now... But it is still refreshingly
hilarious when read!
grin
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Emmahunk(m): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2018
gabi101:

you didnt include germans grin

Bros, I left that one for you. Lol
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Prince081: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2018
giftedheart1:
30th day.... Bae came to court with pregnancy
Interesting
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by coolestofall(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2018
Nairaland gals come n defend urselves. I mean, hw wld I go through all these troubles 4 us 2 engage in smthing we wld both enjoy.

Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by sajt(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin cheesy wink Naija Babes I hail
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Spaxon(f): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2018
franklingud:
Lolzzzzz!!

Naija girls sef!

Spaxon is it true?
u sef
Re: Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World by Emarvel(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Alhaja Looking At ?? (badaasss Photo 18+) / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / Imagine Someone Doing This To Your Babe When You Not Around (pics& Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.