Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message (10810 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Emilycazx(f): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
You can't stress enough how important romance is to relationships. Here are 10 romantic messages that will make her fall in love:

1. Till the end of time, my heart will sing your love song. Till the end of life, my heart will crave your love touch. You are my angel. I love you.

2. My love for you is like the oceans. Boundless, flowing, lively, beautiful and endless. I love you baby.

3. When I look at the sky, I see time. When I touch my heart, I feel love. But when I look into your eyes, I see a bright future with unlimited time and love. I'm all yours baby.

4. No matter how tender and beautiful a morning rose may be, It's doesn't come close to the beauty I see in you. You are so precious my dear. I love you.

5. As long as the stars twinkle in the sky, as long as the dew drop by dawn, as long as I breathe, I will always love you.

6. In your every touch, in your every word, in your every look, I can see that I mean everything to you. You are not alone. You mean everything to me too. I love you.

7. Let all I have be yours and yours be mine. Let's cuddle together as one until late past nine. Let my smile be yours and your troubles be mine, because I love you.

8. I wish I was a drop of your tears. How sweet to be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, travel down your cheek and end up in your lips.

9. Your love is as bright as the sun, as reliable as the mountains, and as pure as the stars. You are a wonder to me. I love you.

10. My heart is my greatest deceiver. It brings up thousands of silly reasons and excuses just to keep in touch with the person I love. Yea, I love you baby
More photos and hot babes @ www.lasticblog.com

1 Like

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by RoyalBlak007: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
♤Romantic message like

♤ "Send your bank account details, I want to make a transfer" grin

5 Likes

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by decatalyst(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Most ladies prefer airtime and gifts than these messages undecided

Who romantic messages EPP when money is not involved?

3 Likes

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Dasherz(f): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
for me .. none of these lines will work neither will the airtime but I get all mushy with surprise gifts cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Surprise gifts like a 2018 E350 or the new 2018 Range Rover
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by iamJ(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
iamkashybaby kiss kiss kiss kiss you're crazy, sweet, lovely, amazing, we flow on so many levels, i cant count the number of times we have said and tot abt the same thing kiss kiss kiss its so unique its crazy, we have jokes only us understand cheesy cheesy cheesy

After reading those low quality msgs above, I decided to drop this for you

I waited my entire life to love som1 the way i love you kiss kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Sheenor: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Werey 100% ^^^
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Abbey2sam(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
iamJ:
iamkashybaby kiss kiss kiss kiss you're crazy, sweet, lovely, amazing, we flow on so many levels, i cant count the number of times we have said and tot abt the same thing kiss kiss kiss its so unique its crazy, we have jokes only us understand cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by DONFASZY(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nt in Nigeria op
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Bollocks, I'm quite certain Nigerian girls won't find any of these catpiss intriguing

1 Like

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by TosinDru: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2017
More like those text message books they sell back in the day...
Ain't no one got time for that anymore
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:

kiss kiss kiss

YOU ARE VERY SWEET & VERY LOVING..each day i always tell to myself that I am very lucky that i found someone like you...I never regret that i listened to you rather than listening to what other ppol thought about you..

I LOVE YOU JUDE kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by sexysandra424(f): 4:25am On Oct 23, 2017
Follow me on instagram @diamond424500 to see my page smiley wink
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Chigorkizz(m): 4:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:
for me .. none of these lines will work neither will the airtime but I get all mushy with surprise gifts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thats What We Hear Always.Get Ready To Be Lonely.
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Chigorkizz(m): 5:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Tiffanjacobs23:

Hi is this body considered thick and attractive I am female
I Will Give U Answer On Ur Thread.
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 23, 2017
The way such movement of your dazzling poise affects my psyche leaves me needing more than psychiatric attention. I visualize your warm smile that gives me another version of the Holy Ghost; consistently making me speak in strange languages.
It is certain that the affection that betrays in my actions continually makes getting lost in the exclusive ocean of beauty that you represent worthwhile.
To talk about your physical features or how special you are to me will need me to board a train from Genesis to Malachi.
I have lost track of time but in you I have found everything timeless. Love u baby

1 Like

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 23, 2017
There is no gain saying that right now the smile that envelopes my face is caused solely by the electric wave that only ur poise can erupt. Indeed, alot can happen in over 72hours and notin has mesmerized my time like being wit u has. Indeed d best is yet to come and now wit all the sails in the ship set, I will certainly be the one that brings ur chickens to roost.
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Kalapizim(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2017
sexysandra424:
Follow me on instagram @diamond424500 to see my page smiley wink
I will follow you on one condition !
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Dasherz(f): 6:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Chigorkizz:
Thats What We Hear Always.Get Ready To Be Lonely.

Lol. .. get lonely cos lane lines don't work? dude in fact smart ladies don't trip for lame punch lines copied off the net. . if you want to get ä girl .

get smart

know how to keep a conversation going

be yourself

and avoid bragging as much as you can

Don't get all high with the loneliness bullshit
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Pat081: 6:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Emilycazx:
You can't stress enough how important romance is to relationships. Here are 10 romantic messages that will make her fall in love:

1. Till the end of time, my heart will sing your love song. Till the end of life, my heart will crave your love touch. You are my angel. I love you.

2. My love for you is like the oceans. Boundless, flowing, lively, beautiful and endless. I love you baby.

3. When I look at the sky, I see time. When I touch my heart, I feel love. But when I look into your eyes, I see a bright future with unlimited time and love. I'm all yours baby.

4. No matter how tender and beautiful a morning rose may be, It's doesn't come close to the beauty I see in you. You are so precious my dear. I love you.

5. As long as the stars twinkle in the sky, as long as the dew drop by dawn, as long as I breathe, I will always love you.

6. In your every touch, in your every word, in your every look, I can see that I mean everything to you. You are not alone. You mean everything to me too. I love you.

7. Let all I have be yours and yours be mine. Let's cuddle together as one until late past nine. Let my smile be yours and your troubles be mine, because I love you.

8. I wish I was a drop of your tears. How sweet to be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, travel down your cheek and end up in your lips.

9. Your love is as bright as the sun, as reliable as the mountains, and as pure as the stars. You are a wonder to me. I love you.

10. My heart is my greatest deceiver. It brings up thousands of silly reasons and excuses just to keep in touch with the person I love. Yea, I love you baby
More photos and hot babes @ www.lasticblog.com
Op tell us d truth if a guy send you dis wot will u do as a lady?? All dis work b4 nt to u gals of dis days again
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Dasherz(f): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2017
FrancisDozie:
Surprise gifts like a 2018 E350 or the new 2018 Range Rover

this is what guys always think. .. only slay queens will want these kinda gifts and you must be ready to always give it. ... a lady that loves you for real will be satisfied with whatever gift you can afford no matter how lil but it shouldn't be lame ..

1 Like

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Chigorkizz(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

Lol. .. get lonely cos lane lines don't work? dude in fact smart ladies don't trip for lame punch lines copied off the net. . if you want to get ä girl .

get smart

know how to keep a conversation going

be yourself

and avoid bragging as much as you can

Don't get all high with the loneliness bullshit
She Has Come Again! Na Ur Type Mai Suya Dey Bleep For Corner.U Cheap Die.

2 Likes

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Dasherz(f): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2017
Chigorkizz:

Lol if you call that cheap then I've just rated your sense level. . dude fvck off my mention and go get some sense it'll help

and stop downloading lame lines from the Barry. . use your head it's got a brain in it

1 Like

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by BluntBoy(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Chigorkizz:

What is your problem? Show some respect now.

1 Like

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Chigorkizz(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

Lol if you call that cheap then I've just rated your sense level. . dude fvck off my mention and go get some sense it'll help

and stop downloading lame lines from the Barry. . use your head it's got a brain in it
You Better Go Get A Man And Stop Forming Too Choosy.You Are Running Out Of Time.Menopaus!
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Dasherz(f): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Chigorkizz:
You Better Go Get A Man And Stop Forming Too Choosy.You Are Running Out Of Time.Menopaus!

Lol. . dude I've got one and he's way way way way more of a man than you'll ever be in a lifetime

take care .. gotta get some work done cheesy
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Chigorkizz(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

What is your problem? Show some respect now.
If U've Seen One Then U've Seen All.I Know Her Type And I Had Dealt With Them With No Stress.
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Chigorkizz(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

Lol. . dude I've got one and he's way way way way more of a man than you'll ever be in a lifetime

take care .. gotta get some work done cheesy
The Man U Paid For One Night Servicing Abi?
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Dasherz(f): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Chigorkizz:
The Man U Paid For One Night Servicing Abi?

jeez you reek of stupidity man. .. a brain is not that hard to use yet you still refuse to use yours

You feel you just typed a diss line? ... this is why youngsters come online to insult old gays like you cos you just can't think and literally have no sense of reasoning ...
Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by sonofanarchy(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:

keep deceiving yourself..iamkashybaby is controlled by u..u are just a cheap broke attention seeker..

2 Likes

Re: Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message by Chigorkizz(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

jeez you reek of stupidity man. .. a brain is not that hard to use yet you still refuse to use yours

You feel you just typed a diss line? ... this is why youngsters come online to insult old gays like you cos you just can't think and literally have no sense of reasoning ...
You See,how Can U Get A Real Man When U Nag And Brag Too Much? U Can Get A Man U Will Feed And Fend For But Not A Real Man.Fake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] / Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? / Girl With Tanker B**bs Cus Commotion On Instagram Says Cossy's Boobs r small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.