Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts (46822 Views)

Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by eljay22: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Benjom(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2018
You've got to weigh all options. Intellectual fo-ol undecided

Matthew 12:43-45 King James Version (KJV)
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by superlanny(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2018
Daddy freezer, at least they made an attempt to help the guy, all you do is criticize. Typical Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Jobig(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2018
Daddy freeze or free,there is a limit to all things,some lines are not to cross.pls leave God, some to judge.

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Pinnacle(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2018
where is the madman on the street

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by platinumphotos: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2018
#FTS
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by emmarouky: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2018
this freeze of a guy talks way too much, he's good at making noise on social media seeking unGodly attention that is not relevant by speaking and cajoling pastors when he can't manage his family or pay his rent when due
..lubbish
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by lindashealthwat(f): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2018
chinex276:
freeze is getting stupid by the day... he should show us videos of the man on the street, useless wife beater... quote me and incur the wrat of Amadioha
Before you start pushing out your frustration so we see how life has bitten you. why can't you check the Instagram video in the link below??

The op's post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by damosky12(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2018
Flamezzz:
Its Freeze against the Church! undecided
Yes bro. subtly.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Kotodoctor: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2018
The church brought this on themselves. They want to be and know everyhting. They take money from you and give you wealth principles in exchange. (Apply that wealth principle then you will know that talk is cheap). They are marriage counsellors. Priest, levites, prophets, teachers, healers,(shrinks)... expert on everything's except salvation. Are all teacher?.are all workers of miracles? are all healers?.. Crave one.

From another angle, Paul said..

, they are proud of knowing the law. But they dishonor the law with their actions. No wonder the gentiles dishonor God because of them..Romans 2:23..24

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by CastedAyo: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2018
Seun Osewa said and I Quote;
Seun:

People have a poor understanding of what ‘madness’ actually is. They think madness is something like a demon that descends on you in a moment and takes over your body while keeping you unconscious. So when a ‘’mad’ person is looking a bit sober and responding to questions somewhat coherently, they think he has been “healed”.

‘Mad’ men are just mentally ill people who have been abandoned by their families. They have good days and bad days but they are always dirty because they don’t have homes in which to take their baths and wash their clothes. They don’t have money to buy new clothes and get haircuts. They talk to themselves either because they hear voices that are not there or because they are intensely lonely because no one talks to them.

My point is that mental illness symptoms often come and go, so there are times when ‘mad’ people are really irrational and weird in their behavior, talking loudly to themselves and fighting with real or imaginary people for no reason, but there are other times when they are calm and relatively normal and if you talk to them they will respond like ‘normal’ people.

In this case, the man was said to have been healed because he could say his name and point to the direction of his family house, and because he looked alright after they changed his clothes and barbed his hair. Look, I’m glad that they took care of his hygiene but they should take care of his mental health too, by taking him to a psychiatric hospital and paying for his treatment. Otherwise, he’ll end up on the streets again when these holy people get tired of tolerating him.

Am getting to believe this

3 Likes

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by chinex276(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Before you start pushing out your frustration so we see how life has bitten you. why can't you check the Instagram video in the link below??

The op's post

shut the fuiukk up
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by lindashealthwat(f): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Where is the pic of the mad man on the street freeze?!
I think op attached a video of him
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by lindashealthwat(f): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2018
chinex276:

shut the fuiukk up

Frustrated right........I think you should work on what caused your frustration. I don't put the frustration on you.

Frustration are always solved
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2018
lindashealthwat:
I think op attached a video of him
Okay, Thanks Pretty Linda!
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Frustrated right........I think you should work on what caused your frustration. I don't put the frustration on you

Learn not to reply to everyone here sis.

Nice day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by uruego(f): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2018
you are a waste! your generation is in trouble!
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by CastedAyo: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2018
Pinnacle:
where is the madman on the street

You don't read the post or probably you're blind not to see the Video url
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be9IKXAFht9/
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by harmbhrosz(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2018
chinex276:
freeze is getting stupid by the day... he should show us videos of the man on the street, useless wife beater... quote me and incur the wrat of Amadioha
you're defending the church yet you're calling on Amadioha undecided

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by chinex276(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Frustrated right........I think you should work on what caused your frustration. I don't put the frustration on you.

Frustration are always solved

see who is talking about frustration.. i don't blame you, on a faceless forum every tom, deeck and harry can spit sheet and make assumptions about another peerson.

i don quoting you, go get a life
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by CastedAyo: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2018
maxzzo1:
Where is the current pic na that the man is mad again....?? Freeze wan test no ask ur follow blogger how far....

See video here

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by LifeDrama: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2018
They should learn from Ayiri Emami what he did in the life of Majerk Fasherk.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by NairaMaster1(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2018
CastedAyo:
Earlier News (https://www.nairaland.com/4287691/mad-man-healed-salvation-ministry)

On January 13, there was a news circulating round the internet about Salvation Ministry members who reportedly healed a well known mad man in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has taken to his Instagram page as usual to blast the Church members and its leader.

See What He Wrote;

Video

https://torimill.com/2018/02/mentally-deranged-man-healed-by-salvation-ministry-member-is-back-to-the-street-daddy-freeze-reacts.html

Freeze pick your Bible and read Lk 11:24-26
"When an evil spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, searching for rest. But when it finds none, it says, 'I will return to the person I came from.'

English Standard Version
“When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and finding none it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’

Berean Study Bible
When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'

Berean Literal Bible
When the unclean spirit is gone out from the man, it passes through waterless places, seeking rest and not finding any. Then it says, 'I will return to my house, from where I came out.'

New American Standard Bible
"When the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and not finding any, it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.'

King James Bible
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.

Christian Standard Bible
"When an unclean spirit comes out of a person, it roams through waterless places looking for rest, and not finding rest, it then says, 'I'll go back to my house that I came from.'

Contemporary English Version
When an evil spirit leaves a person, it travels through the desert, looking for a place to rest. But when it doesn't find a place, it says, "I will go back to the home I left."

Good News Translation
"When an evil spirit goes out of a person, it travels over dry country looking for a place to rest. If it can't find one, it says to itself, 'I will go back to my house.'

Holman Christian Standard Bible
"When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it roams through waterless places looking for rest, and not finding rest, it then says, I'll go back to my house where I came from.'

International Standard Version
"Whenever an unclean spirit goes out of a person, it wanders through dry places looking for a place to rest but doesn't find any. So it says, 'I will go back to my home that I left.'

NET Bible
"When an unclean spirit goes out of a person, it passes through waterless places looking for rest but not finding any. Then it says, 'I will return to the home I left.'

New Heart English Bible
The unclean spirit, when he has gone out of the person, passes through dry places, seeking rest, and finding none, he says, 'I will turn back to my house from which I came out.'

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“Whenever a vile spirit has gone out from a man, it goes traveling around in places where there is no water to seek rest for itself; Whenever it does not find it, it says, 'I shall return to my house from whence I came.' “

GOD'S WORD® Translation
"When an evil spirit comes out of a person, it goes through dry places looking for a place to rest. But it doesn't find any. Then it says, 'I'll go back to the home I left.'

New American Standard 1977
“When the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and not finding any, it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’

Jubilee Bible 2000
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, I will return unto my house from which I came out.

King James 2000 Bible
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, I will return unto my house from which I came out.

American King James Version
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he said, I will return to my house from where I came out.

American Standard Version
The unclean spirit when he is gone out of the man, passeth through waterless places, seeking rest, and finding none, he saith, I will turn back unto my house whence I came out.

Douay-Rheims Bible
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through places without water, seeking rest; and not finding, he saith: I will return into my house whence I came out.

Darby Bible Translation
When the unclean spirit has gone out of the man, he goes through dry places seeking rest; and not finding [any] he says, I will return to my house whence I came out.

English Revised Version
The unclean spirit when he is gone out of the man, passeth through waterless places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will turn back unto my house whence I came out.

Webster's Bible Translation
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest: and finding none, he saith, I will return to my house whence I came out.

Weymouth New Testament
"When a foul spirit has left a man, it roams about in the Desert, seeking a resting-place; but, unable to find any, it says, 'I will return to the house I have left;"

World English Bible
The unclean spirit, when he has gone out of the man, passes through dry places, seeking rest, and finding none, he says, 'I will turn back to my house from which I came out.'

Young's Literal Translation
'When the unclean spirit may go forth from the man it walketh through waterless places seeking rest, and not finding, it saith, I will turn back to my house whence I came forth;
Study Bible
An Unclean Spirit Returns
23He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 24When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ 25On its return, it finds the house swept clean and put in order.…
Berean Study Bible · Download
Cross References
Matthew 12:43
When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.

Luke 11:25
On its return, it finds the house swept clean and put in order.
Treasury of Scripture
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he said, I will return to my house from where I came out.

the unclean.

Matthew 12:43-45 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry …

he walketh.

Job 1:7 And the LORD said to Satan, From where come you? Then Satan answered …

Job 2:2 And the LORD said to Satan, From where come you? And Satan answered …

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring …

dry.

Judges 6:37-40 Behold, I will put a fleece of wool in the floor; and if the dew …

Psalm 63:1 O God, you are my God; early will I seek you: my soul thirsts for …

Isaiah 35:1,2,7 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and …

Isaiah 41:17-19 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their …

Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water on him that is thirsty, and floods on the dry …

Ezekiel 47:8-11 Then said he to me, These waters issue out toward the east country, …

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past you walked according to the course of this world, …

seeking.

Proverbs 4:16 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep …

Isaiah 48:22 There is no peace, said the LORD, to the wicked.

Isaiah 57:20,21 But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose …

I will.

Mark 5:10 And he sought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.

Mark 9:25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked …

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(24-26) When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man.--See Notes on Matthew 12:43-45. Here the only variations are (1) the omission of the house being "empty," and (2) of the application of the parable to "this wicked generation."
Pulpit Commentary
Verses 24, 25. - When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. The devil, expelled for a season, watches his opportunity and quickly returns; the exorcist-physician was powerless without the aid of Christ to accomplish anything more than a half-cure; the relapse, as we shall see, was worse than the original malady. The imagery of the "dry place" through which the devil walked (luring his temporary absence from the afflicted soul, was derived from the popular tradition that spirits of evil frequented ruins and desert places (see the Talmud, 'Treatise Berachoth,' fol. 3, a; and Tobit 8:3).
Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man,.... That is, the devil, who is in, and works in the children of disobedience, whether under a profession of religion or not; whose hearts are unclean like himself, wherefore there he delights to dwell; and so the Ethiopic version renders it, "the evil demon": who may be said to go out of a man in appearance, when he outwardly reforms and takes up a profession of religion.

He walketh through dry places; or "a desert", as the Ethiopic version; to which the Gentile world is sometimes compared in the Old Testament Isaiah 35:1 whither Satan might go, being disturbed in Judea, through the many dispossessions by Christ; or rather leaving for a while the Scribes and Pharisees, who outwardly appeared righteous before men, he went to the Gentiles;

seeking rest, and finding none; being also made uneasy among them, through the preaching of the Gospel, which was sent unto them after Christ's resurrection; and not being able to keep his place in the hearts of men, nor do the mischief he was desirous of.

He saith, I will return unto my house, whence I came out; to the Jews again, who were blinded and filled with rage and enmity to the Gospel by him, and whom he instigated to persecute the apostles of Christ, and preachers of the word, wherever they came; See Gill on Matthew 12:43 and See Gill on Matthew 12:44.
Matthew Henry Commentary
11:14-26 Christ's thus casting out the devils, was really the destroying of their power. The heart of every unconverted sinner is the devil's palace, where he dwells, and where he rules. There is a kind of peace in the heart of an unconverted soul, while the devil, as a strong man armed, keeps it. The sinner is secure, has no doubt concerning the goodness of his state, nor any dread of the judgment to come. But observe the wonderful change made in conversion. The conversion of a soul to God, is Christ's victory over the devil and his power in that soul, restoring the soul to its liberty, and recovering his own interest in it and power over it. All the endowments of mind of body are now employed for Christ. Here is the condition of a hypocrite. The house is swept from common sins, by a forced confession, as Pharaoh's; by a feigned contrition, as Ahab's; or by a partial reformation, as Herod's. The house is swept, but it is not washed; the heart is not made holy. Sweeping takes off only the loose dirt, while the sin that besets the sinner, the beloved sin, is untouched. The house is garnished with common gifts and graces. It is not furnished with any true grace; it is all paint and varnish, not real nor lasting. It was never given up to Christ, nor dwelt in by the Spirit. Let us take heed of resting in that which a man may have, and yet come short of heaven. The wicked spirits enter in without any difficulty; they are welcomed, and they dwell there; there they work, there they rule. From such an awful state let all earnestly pray to be delivered.
Luke 11:24 Commentaries
Jump to Previous
Arid Desert Dry Evil Finding Forth Foul House Passes Places Rest Resting-Place Roams Seeking Spirit Turn Unclean Walketh Waterless Whence
Jump to Next
Arid Desert Dry Evil Finding Forth Foul House Passes Places Rest Resting-Place Roams Seeking Spirit Turn Unclean Walketh Waterless Whence
Links
Luke 11:24 NIV
Luke 11:24 NLT
Luke 11:24 ESV
Luke 11:24 NASB
Luke 11:24 KJV

Luke 11:24 Biblia Paralela
Luke 11:24 Chinese Bible
Luke 11:24 French Bible
Luke 11:24 German Bible

Alphabetical: a an and any arid came' comes does evil find finding from goes house I it left' man my not of out passes places rest return says seeking spirit the Then through to unclean waterless When which will

NT Gospels: Luke 11:24 The unclean spirit when he has gone (Luke Lu Lk) Christian Bible Study Resources, Dictionary, Concordance and Search Tools
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Xisnin(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2018
cyborg123:
Where's the evidence of the mad man back to the streets?

chinex276:

modelmike7:
Where is the pic of the mad man on the street freeze?!

Sheeples, why not watch the video?
No MB?

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by kaywhy09(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2018
Is that the picture of the mad man in suit?
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by jrusky(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2018
But what is this daddy iceblock point of interest if u may ask? He talked tithe, fine people react but from what seen right now I'm beginning to belief freezer is out against Christianity for a reason known to him I think it's getting too personal and the time is ticking to stop this mad Lebanese in hard and harsh way for ever.

We are still battling herdsmen this goat trying to create another rslugiuos tension by attacking anything Christianity no no it's enough.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by NairaMaster1(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Benjom:
You've got to weigh all options. Intellectual fo-ol undecided

Matthew 12:43-45 King James Version (KJV)
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

They don't know the Bible my dear.
It's crystal clear.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Writs: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2018
Greene66:
Lol fake churches everywhere... Who knows,

Maybe the devil is the real deal undecided

Don't you know?
After all the bible says God put Lucifer in charge of the earth. Common sense dictates that if you need anything of this earth, go to who's in charge.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by chinex276(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2018
harmbhrosz:
you're defending the church yet you're calling on Amadioha undecided

i am not defending the church... God knows his own and can/will defend it

but freeze is and eediot who thinks knowing how to read some portions of the Bible means you can become a preacher... i gess he hasnt read the part that talks about divorce.

make him commot the plank wey dey him eye b4 him think of to commot the dust wey dey anoda person own
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2018
Xisnin:

Sheeples, why not watch the video? No MB?
You came late, so I can blame you.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2018
Zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.