Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts (46827 Views)

Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2018
CastedAyo:

The news about the man being healed was published on Jan 13 here on Nairaland.

Whose know maybe it's been weeks they 'healed' him and the news got to the bloggers the time it was published

Still don't make brain
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by paulibling(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2018
Stupid stupider stupidest. Choose one.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Mike008(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Like taking a potion and its effect wearing off after some time
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Diso60090(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Ride on daddy freeze keep telling em the truth
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by jeroba1(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2018
daddy freeze or whatever,I'm telling you guys this guy is working for devil.don't associate yourself With him.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by gare(f): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Where is the pic of the mad man on the street freeze?!

FREEZE IS THE MAD MAN !!!

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Originalsly: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmm...these miracle workers know how to control the minds of the masses who generally just swallow whatever they are fed. In this case.... I'm almost sure the pastor's plan went down like this. .... I'll perform a miracle by healing a madman.... let me not plant a stranger to act as a mad man for a few days then scoop him off the street and heal him...I'll get a known mad man.... one with dreadlocks. ..because in our society...if you have dreadlocks the masses already believe you are mad.... get the guy... I can give him medication to make him paranoid/act even more crazy so people would take note.... then scoop him up and give him medication/sedatives to calm him down like a normal person...shave off his dreadlocks....and bingo! ...declare him healed... a miracle! When the sedative wears off...he'll be back to his normal crazy self ....on the street.... and people will say I never perform miracle....so what do I do? Ship him off to the streets of a faraway city. ...another mad man in town. I can bet my life...that those who witnessed the ehmmm....miracle...have never again laid eyes on that guy.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2018
gare:

FREEZE IS THE MAD MAN !!!
Lol.�, you are right sis.

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by amliftedhigher: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2018
Flamezzz:
Its Freeze against the Church! undecided
To me personally no but he is against their false doctrine. Same with me I grew up in assemblies of God church Nigeria. To be frank church have been bastardized before we were told the truth in church but now they are preaching just to have your money.

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by toye440: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2018
If this reprobate called freeze tries pastor David ibieyomei i bet u his case would b different.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Adamawaswt(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2018
Daddy frezze ..this post is out of point ...where is the pic that the man is back to Street ...thou we gat fake churches every where
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Parable007: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2018
CastedAyo:
Earlier News (https://www.nairaland.com/4287691/mad-man-healed-salvation-ministry)

On January 13, there was a news circulating round the internet about Salvation Ministry members who reportedly healed a well known mad man in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has taken to his Instagram page as usual to blast the Church members and its leader.

See What He Wrote;

Video
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be9IKXAFht9/

https://torimill.com/2018/02/mentally-deranged-man-healed-by-salvation-ministry-member-is-back-to-the-street-daddy-freeze-reacts.html

I have read and heard so much from and about this guy freeze well, he might have some points in his compelling arguments but it good to watch things over time and by doing it could be deducted that this guy is not just against pastors but the church, he kind of rejoices whenever a bad news confronts the church, before you follow freeze pls I like to know is freeze a Christian?
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Daddy freeze please be careful oo. I urge you to criticize whatever ills you identity in the church without having to mention names. These con men could be dangerous oo. Even without you coming out to tell us, some of us are well aware of their activities. Personally I admire your boldness in trying to liberate sheeple from mental slavery, but be careful still
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by gbengadada2004(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2018
The level of ignorance and shallowness of Freeze when it comes to understanding the Bible is amazing. Does someone been healed and then going back to the former state mean that the church and the pastor are fake? NO. Read the words of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Himself in John 5:13-14 (NIV) "The man who was healed had no idea who it was, for Jesus had slipped away into the crowd that was there. Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, “See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.” That was Jesus Himself speaking with the man that was sick for 38 years at the pool of Bethesda. If that man continue in sin he would have returned back to the former state despite the fact that Jesus healed him. Does that now make Jesus Christ to perform fake miracle? NO.
Luke 11:24-26 confirmed this truth again “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.” This is exactly what happens when someone receive a miracle or healing but never repent from his/her sins.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Timoleon(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Buterflylion:

That is not the same man. January 13th till now is less than a month and this guy in the video has Afro hair. The healed mad man has his hair completely cut.

Does it take a month or less to grow Afro?

Those are not the same people.
Buterflylion:

Same observation I made. Freeze is lying here.
Buterflylion:
It takes about 3 to 4 months to grow that much hair I see on that guy in the video. 5 nights of glory was in January ending so how come this guy in the video has afro hair while the pictures of the mad man showed him with no hair on his head? Does hair grow so fast? Freeze is lying. grin

But of course his followers do not think and do not cross check anything and simply believe what he says

I have no problem with your Christianity neither does freeze...I believe freeze is against false miracles, prophecies etc. go back to the original post which announced the healing of the mad man...it was published 13th january, in the images shared, they were wearing tags for 5 nights of glory which was scheduled for 22nd to 26th January...meaning the healing didn't happen during or after 5 nights of glory. One thing that should prick your mind though is the fact that even the madman had the tag on. (a program that was yet to happen) if you really open your mind to discern truth, you will perceive that they were advertising or publicizing for the 5 nights of glory that was yet to occur. I do believe the hypothesis put forward by another user that the pictures were probably taken before the publishing date of 13th January only to be releases a few days before 5nights of glory when awareness were being intensified. Another factor that you should open your mind to consider is that in the initial healing, the name of the madman was mentioned his origin his location also included. hence whereas fabrications by either the church, freeze or even both parties can be made, here we are confronted with verifiable information. on the initial page, people claimed to be familiar with the said mad man. I would like to believe it would be pretty difficult to bring a different person to portray the same mad man.
If you really care about the church, care about the propagation of the truth. Be a sheep for Jesus don't be a sheep to the pastor, especially one who has to concort a miracle to ensure your belief.

You don't owe me explanation, you owe yourself the truth, don't hold it back from yourself.
Buterflylion:

I am sure you have a brain and that brain is meant to be used.

This mad man who was healed less than a month ago had his hair completely cut. The one in the video has Afro hair aka bushy hair.

Do people grow Afro so fast? It's obvious the person in the video and the one whose pictures we saw are not the same people.
Buterflylion:
It takes about 3 to 4 months to grow that much hair I see on that guy in the video. 5 nights of glory was in January ending so how come this guy in the video has afro hair while the pictures of the mad man showed him with no hair on his head? Does hair grow so fast? Freeze is lying. grin

But of course his followers do not think and do not cross check anything and simply believe what he says

I have no problem with your Christianity neither does freeze...I believe freeze is against false miracles, prophecies etc. go back to the original post which announced the healing of the mad man...it was published 13th january, in the images shared, they were wearing tags for 5 nights of glory which was scheduled for 22nd to 26th January...meaning the healing didn't happen during or after 5 nights of glory. One thing that should prick your mind though is the fact that even the madman had the tag on. (a program that was yet to happen) if you really open your mind to discern truth, you will perceive that they were advertising or publicizing for the 5 nights of glory that was yet to occur. I do believe the hypothesis put forward by another user that the pictures were probably taken before the publishing date of 13th January only to be releases a few days before 5nights of glory when awareness were being intensified. Another factor that you should open your mind to consider is that in the initial healing, the name of the madman was mentioned his origin his location also included. hence whereas fabrications by either the church, freeze or even both parties can be made, here we are confronted with verifiable information. on the initial page, people claimed to be familiar with the said mad man. I would like to believe it would be pretty difficult to bring a different person to portray the same mad man.
If you really care about the church, care about the propagation of the truth. Be a sheep for Jesus don't be a sheep to the pastor, especially one who has to concort a miracle to ensure your belief.

You don't owe me explanation, you owe yourself the truth, don't hold it back from yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by MrMcJay(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Buterflylion:

I am sure you have a brain and that brain is meant to be used.

This mad man who was healed less than a month ago had his hair completely cut. The one in the video has Afro hair aka bushy hair.

Do people grow Afro so fast? It's obvious the person in the video and the one whose pictures we saw are not the same people.

I'll ignore the initial part of your post. It shows the kind of home training you received.

Go and read up the story of William Carey's wife maybe you'll be properly enlightened as to insanity and religion.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by PhilipGallagher(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2018
chinex276:
freeze is getting stupid by the day... he should show us videos of the man on the street, useless wife beater... quote me and incur the wrat of Amadioha

why don't you check the video on IG first before you start spewing insults. Try this first.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Ochuksbaba(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Felixalex:
Oga freeze, you should also use ur voice and speak out against our bad leadership (if u really have balls)...

Because if our economic and social lives were better, if people had jobs and good living conditions, if people had access to quality education... They would NOT see church (or religion) as the hope and only way to success, thereby investing (sowing seeds) in churches because they expect God to multiply those "seeds" into billions of naira or for them to win contracts that they have been pursuing...

Around one of my clients' office, there's a church there and I noticed they usually have Monday morning services or prayer session, whatever sha, but the church is usually filled with people... I began to wonder, "is it that these people are jobless or they don't have businesses? Monday morning, 10am or so...

The white man gave us religion, but they call a spade a spade, work and innovate to make money, do their medical check ups, not until they get sick etc, because they have a society that works! Here in Nigeria or Africa generally, people turn to spiritual help (if u package well as a spiritual helper, u then feed on the help seekers ignorance) because they don't see physical hope, don't blame them totally, those at the helm of affairs have to be blamed also, if our people were educated, they would know better without someone needing to start a free the sheeple movement.
. Double speak

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by paxonel(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Who send Una go meet mad man,
Na so we dey arrange am?

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by vicardino(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
To many uncalled, self-called, hunger-called, pussy-called, money-called, fame-called and derailed god of men
Troublemaker007:
This Freeze Guy is a serious nightmare to so many pastors o. cheesy
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by realmindz: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
a proper follow up should be done on all churches' miracles. one will see that they are cases of fraud, misjudgment or mere coincidences
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by vickzdvipe(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
chinex276:
freeze is getting stupid by the day... he should show us videos of the man on the street, useless wife beater... quote me and incur the wrat of Amadioha
Fvck Amadioha, fvck Jehovah, fvck Allah, fvck Jesus. Fvck them all!
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by wonder233: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Felixalex:
Oga freeze, you should also use ur voice and speak out against our bad leadership (if u really have balls)...

Because if our economic and social lives were better, if people had jobs and good living conditions, if people had access to quality education... They would NOT see church (or religion) as the hope and only way to success, thereby investing (sowing seeds) in churches because they expect God to multiply those "seeds" into billions of naira or for them to win contracts that they have been pursuing...

Around one of my clients' office, there's a church there and I noticed they usually have Monday morning services or prayer session, whatever sha, but the church is usually filled with people... I began to wonder, "is it that these people are jobless or they don't have businesses? Monday morning, 10am or so...

The white man gave us religion, but they call a spade a spade, work and innovate to make money, do their medical check ups, not until they get sick etc, because they have a society that works! Here in Nigeria or Africa generally, people turn to spiritual help (if u package well as a spiritual helper, u then feed on the help seekers ignorance) because they don't see physical hope, don't blame them totally, those at the helm of affairs have to be blamed also, if our people were educated, they would know better without someone needing to start a free the sheeple movement.
What you've expressed here is a well thought-out and balanced assessment of the situation, delivered with such astuteness and clarity. Thanks alot. Respect

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by wonder233: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ochuksbaba:
. Double speak
You are trying to reply something that is way beyond your mental capacity. What is written up there is too complex for simple minds to process...
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
cosmatika:
I observed same thing. One mad man "healed" in Okigwe the last tym Reinhard Bonke came there has been back to the street a long tym ago. I'll suggest they follow up these ppl after the "healing", probably send them to psychiatric hospitals for medications. God is not an author of confusion. That's how one woman that was claimed to have been healed of diabetes in SCOAN some years back died 2mnths later of diabetic foot ulcer because she stopped taking her medications after the "miracle", yet wat the world knows is that a diabetic was healed in SCOAN
I stopped believing in miracles when many years ago Benson Idahosa visited my place and laid hands on my neighbour who had been barren for years then and claimed a baby was hovering in her womb and confirmed by a doctor who accompanied the bishop.

Its close to 30yrs now and that woman remains barren.
Bleep miracle
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by walexydon91: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
U call healing ordinary? How many have u healed so far?. This guy's stupidity is at its peak. He needs to learn from nebuchadnezzer cos God will soon humble him and the end result will not be funny
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
pls show us current photos of the man in the streets of ph, hope d freeze isnt getting his info from bloggers?
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by itu404(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
There is what we call 'A LOOPHOLE.' if the healed man go back to his vice he may get invaded again by the demons. Jesus once told a man in the bible never to go back to his sin otherwise something worse will befall him. Various reason why a relapse is possible. In spiritual affairs a place vacated by Demons must be occupied by another Spirit otherwise the demons shall return with full full
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by sfpumpy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
is Freez an Anti-christ?
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by opribo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
.. but how is it that people cannot see beneath all these razmatazz of all these pastors.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
maxtop:
Maybe he wasn't healed completely.
Hahahahahaha
Don't mind the "MAGIC WORKERS"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.