Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts (46820 Views)

Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by emonkey(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2018
FREEZE Reacts , like a common chemical.
Freeze is a Science Student grin grin grin
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by lindashealthwat(f): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2018
modelmike7:

Learn not to reply to everyone here sis.

Nice day.
Noted thanks

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by chinex276(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2018
Xisnin:

Sheeples, why not watch the video?
No MB?

You are the Sheeple here... people like you would believe any doctrine that justified your sinful way
i am not perfect but i know i wouldnot be a sheeple to a curse being like freeze... i Heard you guys now call him DADDY
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Kay25(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2018
This mockery of a thing that daddy freeze is taking up as his new job as a pa for d devil no go pay am seriously it will be worst for him than he ever knew when God starts dealing with him .I challenge freeze to bring the mad man out and see if the God of ibieoymie won't heal him completely.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by CastedAyo: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Where's the mad On street. Pic or I donblivit

Here https://www.instagram.com/p/Be9IKXAFht9/
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by MrMcJay(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Freeze said the man they claimed to heal is back on the streets and Christmas are insulting freeze, calling him names instead of looking at the remote and immediate causes for his relapse.

In insanity, there is something called 'lucid period'. That is when a mentally ill person has some semblance of sanity. Once that period is over, madness resumes full time.

Because you're praying and the mad man is saying Amen, you think he's healed?

Christians need to start asking questions. Church leaders won't tell you because your ignorance is the basis of their unintelligent dogmas. Insanity is a medical condition, it is not as a result of demon possession.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by tansho(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2018
God bless Daddy Freeze for exposing fake pastors. Someone needs to do what Freeze is doing. God can't be angry with him for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by kenex4ever(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2018
This man is senseless

If he never went back to the street, fridge would still say " na arrangee healing, he was never mad in d first place"

Healing is not from d pastor but from God. And the recipient must have faith.

If a mad person is healed and he fails to repent from what made him mad, the affliction may bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by harmbhrosz(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2018
chinex276:

i am not defending the church... God knows his own and can/will defend it

but freeze is and eediot who thinks knowing how to read some portions of the Bible means you can become a preacher... i gess he hasnt read the part that talks about divorce.

make him commot the plank wey dey him eye b4 him think of to commot the dust wey dey anoda person own
lol don't kuku put mouth at all na since you're not defending the Church or you don't just like Freezer sorry Freeze
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Fixed: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2018
But the mad man in this 'new' video has very bushy hair that couldn't have grown that much in less than one month considering the man was completely shaven.

Just an observation.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2018
CastedAyo:

Here https://www.instagram.com/p/Be9IKXAFht9/

What shows that's he is back on the street. Someone can not come outside and look around abi

And this person hair is bushy while the other person was completely shaved

Why are you so bent on destroying the church
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Lekison(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2018
with no pictures .....say something else
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by cyborg123(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2018
Xisnin:

Sheeples, why not watch the video?
No MB?

Seen. Thanks for pointing it out.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by hidhrhis(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2018
tobtap:
make dem pray again for him... he need empowerment not prayer cool
na empowerment now no be prayer again grin cheesy
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by D1official: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Its becoming glaringly clear dat dis freeze is simply a satanist. I just don't know how the believers DAT supported him den will b feeling.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by wizkidblogger(f): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2018
see : https://www.instagram.com/p/Be9IKXAFht9/

modelmike7:
Where is the pic of the mad man on the street freeze?!
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by CastedAyo: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

What shows that's he is back on the street. Someone can not come outside and look around abi

And this person hair is bushy while the other person was completely shaved

Why are you so bent on destroying the church

The news about the man being healed was published on Jan 13 here on Nairaland.

Whose know maybe it's been weeks they 'healed' him and the news got to the bloggers the time it was published
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by trapQ: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Even Jesus Christ said after healing people that they should live right unless their latter condition will be seven times worse then the former.

If a pastor heals someone and the illness comes back, it is not the fault of the pastor. It is the fault if the victim.
cosmatika:
I observed same thing. One mad man "healed" in Okigwe the last tym Reinhard Bonke came there has been back to the street a long tym ago. I'll suggest they follow up these ppl after the "healing", probably send them to psychiatric hospitals for medications. God is not an author of confusion. That's how one woman that was claimed to have been healed of diabetes in SCOAN some years back died 2mnths later of diabetic foot ulcer because she stopped taking her medications after the "miracle", yet wat the world knows is that a diabetic was healed in SCOAN

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Pharaoh9(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Where is the pic of the mad man on the street freeze?!

I have watch the video on facebook
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Buterflylion: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2018
The man was totally clean shaven when his hair was cut and that was not even to to 2 weeks ago. How come the one in the video has bushy hair?
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Buterflylion: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2018
It takes about 3 to 4 months to grow that much hair I see on that guy in the video. 5 nights of glory was in January ending so how come this guy in the video has afro hair while the pictures of the mad man showed him with no hair on his head? Does hair grow so fast? Freeze is lying. grin

But of course his followers do not think and do not cross check anything and simply believe what he says
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Buterflylion: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2018
CastedAyo:

The news about the man being healed was published on Jan 13 here on Nairaland.

Whose know maybe it's been weeks they 'healed' him and the news got to the bloggers the time it was published

That is not the same man. January 13th till now is less than a month and this guy in the video has Afro hair. The healed mad man has his hair completely cut.

Does it take a month or less to grow Afro?

Those are not the same people.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Buterflylion: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2018
Fixed:
But the mad man in this 'new' video has very bushy hair that couldn't have grown that much in less than one month considering the man was completely shaven.

Just an observation.

Same observation I made. Freeze is lying here.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Buterflylion: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2018
MrMcJay:
Freeze said the man they claimed to heal is back on the streets and Christmas are insulting freeze, calling him names instead of looking at the remote and immediate causes for his relapse.

In insanity, there is something called 'lucid period'. That is when a mentally ill person has some semblance of sanity. Once that period is over, madness resumes full time.

Because you're praying and the mad man is saying Amen, you think he's healed?

Christians need to start asking questions. Church leaders won't tell you because your ignorance is the basis of their unintelligent dogmas. Insanity is a medical condition, it is not as a result of demon possession.

I am sure you have a brain and that brain is meant to be used.

This mad man who was healed less than a month ago had his hair completely cut. The one in the video has Afro hair aka bushy hair.

Do people grow Afro so fast? It's obvious the person in the video and the one whose pictures we saw are not the same people.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by nomenclature(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2018
SHEEPLE SPOTTED
handsomeyinka:
It seems daddy freeze needs urgent medical attention but "IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST AFTER THREE DAYS PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR"

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Xisnin(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2018
chinex276:

You are the Sheeple here... people like you would believe any doctrine that justified your sinful way
i am not perfect but i know i wouldnot be a sheeple to a curse being like freeze... i Heard you guys now call him DADDY

Sheeple, you did not watch the video and you were attacking freeze.
Freeze was sent to the sheeples to open their eyes, so he is a daddy to you
because without him you are lost in blindness. However, for us who have always
used their heads freeze is not saying anything knew, we have always recognized
fake miracles.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Hiteerich: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Must freeze always be stupid?
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by maasoap(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Flamezzz:
Its Freeze against the Church! undecided
No, that's just what you think. Doesn't mean you are right.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by maasoap(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2018
chinex276:
freeze is getting stupid by the day... he should show us videos of the man on the street, useless wife beater... quote me and incur the wrat of Amadioha
Looks like you're afraid of your shadow. You insulted Freeze but afraid of being insulted. What that makes you? Hypocrite. Lol.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by maasoap(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2018
cosmatika:
I observed same thing. One mad man "healed" in Okigwe the last tym Reinhard Bonke came there has been back to the street a long tym ago. I'll suggest they follow up these ppl after the "healing", probably send them to psychiatric hospitals for medications. God is not an author of confusion. That's how one woman that was claimed to have been healed of diabetes in SCOAN some years back died 2mnths later of diabetic foot ulcer because she stopped taking her medications after the "miracle", yet wat the world knows is that a diabetic was healed in SCOAN
There you go, scaaaaaaammmmmmm!
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by maj007(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2018
chinex276:
freeze is getting stupid by the day... he should show us videos of the man on the street, useless wife beater... quote me and incur the wrat of Amadioha

One of the sheeples. Now bring your Amadioha. Useless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.