Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts (46821 Views)

Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
opribo:
.. but how is it that people cannot see beneath all these razmatazz of all these pastors.

Because it is easier to DECEIVE someone, than to convince one that he or she has been deceived
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Bleon99: 6:26am On Feb 10, 2018
chinex276:
freeze is getting stupid by the day... he should show us videos of the man on the street, useless wife beater... quote me and incur the wrat of Amadioha
you’re abdolutely right....,.OMG!!! This stupid gay called freeze wont keep quiet for a minutes sadYour ex-wife has exposed your stupid gay ass�sleeping with same sex is worst. I pray your kids don’t take after you. Your beautiful wife dump you for your gay act. That alone is enough to worry about fool cool
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by billyG(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Freeze shld b careful dey may snd a hitman after him.
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2018
daddy freezer pls who the hell are you to judge a man that claim to be man of God,let GOD judge him.'judge not so that thou shall not be judge'
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Kobojunkiee: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Benjom:
You've got to weigh all options. Intellectual fo-ol undecided
Matthew 12:43-45 King James Version (KJV)
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
Next time, try to be slow to insult! The verse you quoted has absolutely nothing to do with this situation. If you had paid attention to what Jesus Christ said in that passage you would have noticed that He was speaking instead of those who had become clean and put in order, something healing does not and cannot accomplish in the hearts of those who are healed. Rather, what healing does is simply take away the problem in the body of the one healed. undecided
Re: Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts by Kobojunkiee: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
NairaMaster1:
■ Freeze pick your Bible and read Lk 11:24-26
"When an evil spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, searching for rest. But when it finds none, it says, 'I will return to the person I came from.'
English Standard Version
“When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and finding none it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’
The passage you quoted has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand since what you are suggesting by this assumption of yours is that the majority of those healed by Jesus Christ ended up in worse states than they were when they were first healed by Jesus Christ. Take the example of the Canaanite woman whose daughter was healed by Jesus Christ but couldn't secure salvation through Jesus Christ as a result of her not being of the blood of Jacob. If we are to assume that the passage in Luke applies even to her, then we can all conclude that Jesus Christ doomed that girl to a worse fate than the one she had when her mother came begging Him for healing. Do you really believe that to be the case? undecided

24 “When an evil spirit comes out of someone, it travels through dry places, looking for a place to rest. But it finds no place to rest. So it says, ‘I will go back to the home I left.’
25 When it comes back, it finds that home all neat and clean.
26 Then the evil spirit goes out and brings back seven other spirits more evil than itself. They all go and live there, and that person has even more trouble than before.” - Luke 11 vs 24-26
43 “When an evil spirit comes out of a person, it travels through dry places looking for a place to rest, but it finds none.
44 So it says, ‘I will go back to the home I left.’ When it comes back, it finds that home still empty.It is all neat and clean.
45 Then the evil spirit goes out and brings seven other spirits more evil than itself. They all go and live there, and that person has even more trouble than before. It is the same way with the evil people who live today.” - Matthew 12 vs 43-45
Healing does not make anyone "neat and clean". All healing does is resolve the issue that is of the flesh .... nothing more. To become neat and clean from say the curse of Death aka the condemnation of death, one seeks Salvation — John 3 vs 1 - 21. That is not healing. undecided

Jesus taught of how to clean the insides and not the outsides, and this was not in reference to the healing of the body.
25 “It will be bad for you teachers of the law and you Pharisees! You are hypocrites! You wash clean the outside of your cups and dishes. But inside they are full of what you got by cheating others and pleasing yourselves.
26 Pharisees, you are blind! First make the inside of the cup clean and good. Then the outside of the cup will also be clean.
27 “It will be bad for you teachers of the law and you Pharisees! You are hypocrites! You are like tombs that are painted white. Outside they look fine, but inside they are full of dead people’s bones and all kinds of filth.
28 It is the same with you. People look at you and think you are godly. But on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and evil. - Matthew 23 vs 25-28
37 After Jesus had finished speaking, a Pharisee asked Jesus to eat with him. So he went and took a place at the table.
38 But the Pharisee was surprised when he saw that Jesus did not wash his hands[g] first before the meal.
39 The Lord said to him, “The washing you Pharisees do is like cleaning only the outside of a cup or a dish. But what is inside you? You want only to cheat and hurt people.
40 You are foolish! The same one who made what is outside also made what is inside.
41 So pay attention to what is inside. Give to the people who need help. Then you will be fully clean. - Luke 11 vs 37 -41

So, your summation of this is wrong! What happened to that mentally ill man was a botched healing job and nothing else. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.