Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (46878 Views)

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by pweshboi(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
I love twins....
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by stephen109(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
not my problem,I need money to comot this blood shedding country.

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by SAMBARRY: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Generation of twins.

Twin men good fok,I LOVE twins wink
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by toluxa1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
I know these guys in Minna.
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by innocential3032(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
It runs in my family. My dad is a twin, he gave birth to two set of twins b4 i follow the last set, my uncle gave birth to 2 set of twins all girls, my father jnr sister gave birth to a set of twins boy n girl. You see that? To all the girls who are praying for twins ,what are yhu waiting for? Come nw for i wil giv yhu FOC .

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by fpeter(f): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
FreshShavedBalls:
Did you know that genetically speaking these two boys are brothers and not cousins? smiley

How?
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by bizhop01: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
There are mad
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by janeIBfashion(f): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
so sweet

Has your TAILOR ever disappointed you?
Do you think his/her price is outrageous?
Try a new fashion designer today
best fashion experience
best price you can trust

Try us at JANE FASHION DESIGNER AND BOUTIQUE IBEJU LEKKI
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by bbankky: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Wow love twins cheesy
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by kenoz(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Cute
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Msemakweli(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
[i]Nice
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by EOOJ(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
NoMoreTrolling:

some can see but have no food

Some have food but cannot eat grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by lovingyouhun: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
spongeisback:
I hate bloggers. Come this is just a photoshot, this girls aren't even married. angry

How you take know? Wetin dey back up your story? You know them reach house?
Na wah!!
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by FarahAideed: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bloggers and lies ..this is clearly the photo of the same couple split
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by wonder233: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Staging all aspects of your life just to get some worthless likes on social media. Needless attention seeking. Apart from the 'awwwn', what else?
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
FreshShavedBalls:
Did you know that genetically speaking these two boys are brothers and not cousins? smiley
How so, Mr Freshly Shaved Balls?
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Miserablemee: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
modelmike7:
AWWWWW So adorable, lovely, cute and beautiful.
Dear father, all I want is just a set of this cuties. Amen in Jesus name!
If you want , say this prayer also and believe.... but, get married first sha!!
Dont be a baby mama or baby Papa to twins!
are you a man or a woman?
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Nellyjimm(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
dan9ice:
They planned it 2gether... They went to mount zion the same day, fall down the wall of jerico the same day and finaly came out of egypt the same day... What a an adventrous family... Love
Follow the train
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ishilove:

I suspect you're more interested in typing freshly shaved balls than getting an answer.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by enemmo(f): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
spongeisback:
I hate bloggers. Come this is just a photoshot, this girls aren't even married. angry

Are you sure? I remember a wedding few years back where male twins married female twins. It was all over the news.
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by FreshShavedBalls(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ishilove:

fpeter:

How?

Well, its pretty simple actually.

In species that pass down their DNA sexually, the gametes of the father unite with the gametes of the mother. The kicker is, the offspring get exactly half of their DNA from each parent. Which half?

Richard Dawkins, in The Blind Watchmaker, says the process isn’t exactly a coin flip, but “can be treated as random…. Every sperm produced and every egg produced is unique in terms of the contents of their locations [i.e. the makeup of which nucleotides – or DNA particles – go into which chromosomes].”

The upshot of this is that you are exactly 50% related, genetically speaking, to your father and 50% to your mother. Simple probability shows that you are also 50% related to a brother or sister–in other words, the two of you are likely to have 50% of your genetic material in common. Except for an identical twin, to whom you are 100% (except for some typical, meaningless mutations) related.

Now, look at the second generation. I am 50% related to my brother. Our wives are not related. Therefore, my kids get ‘diluted’ by a factor of 1/2, and are 1/4 related to him. His kids are, of course, 1/4 related to me, and therefore 1/8 related to their first cousins, my kids, all due to the aforementioned probability.

Now, what if we were twins? My gametes, which contain exactly 1/2 of my genetic material, would also contain 1/2 the genetic material of someone who shared my DNA. That is, since we are identical in every way, one of us can be freely substituted for the other in this little tree. My kids are still 1/2 related to me, but now you can see that they are also 1/2 related to their uncle!

Similarly, his kids are 1/4, rather than 1/8, related to my kids; the inclusion of one set of twins in the family tree doubles the genetic relationship of the parties involved. If our wives are also twins, the ‘relatedness’ is doubled once again, so that my and my wife’s kids would be 1/2 related to my brother’s and her sister’s.

Now, we saw in the last paragraph that brothers and sisters share 50% of their genetic material, and in this special case, our kids, first cousins, would be just as related to each other as if they were siblings.

You can read more @

www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1602/if-twins-marry-twins-are-the-children-from-the-two-families-cousins-or-brothers-and-sisters/

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
all identical. what are the odds? #sweet

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by babatgtr: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
This blogger is a bloody lier, they are not married, they just took the picture for fun, those ladies are my sister, one is a make up artist ND the second one is a fashion designer. Check feferity on instagram you will see them, do not believe this trend.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by flawedkay(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Una still bring back dis picture....DEY ARE NOT MARRIED..I KNW DEM PERSONALLY.....NA CHURCH DEM MEET WEY PHOTOGRAPHER SAY MAKE DEM COME POSE 4 AM.....DIFFERENT SET OF TWINS WITH NO RELATION...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Nizguy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
dan9ice:
They planned it 2gether... They went to mount zion the same day, fall down the wall of jerico the same day and finaly came out of egypt the same day... What a an adventrous family... Love

Funny guy grin
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by captainrock(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
they are not married, liar carrying lies up and down. I know her on instagram and shes not married
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Galantis: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Moral of this story get laid the same day and time with ya best day.
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by ElPhoche(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
freemanbubble:
good for them though

but sometimes i begin to wonder at times between the Binis and Yoruba who give birth to twins most

because you hardly see a family in Benin City that have no twins
It is the yorubas, worldwide. We studied it in obstetrics and gynaecology during medschool
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by IkemChris(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Look like Grade 1 Photoshop. grin
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:08am On Feb 10, 2018
it is the lords doing....it's is indeed marvellous in our eyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... / Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.