Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken (7933 Views)

Poor Healthcare System: APC Backs Boss Mustapha, Says Truth Must Be Told, Slams / An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told / Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jabulani Akpan-do

Wrote

After the war Hausa Fulani remains (Arewa) they are the (Northerners), there is nothing like North North or North Niger, Yoruba still remains (Oduduwa) and they are the (Southwest) there is nothing like South West West or South Niger, Before the Bloody Civil war we were known as the (EAST) which was the (Bight of Biafra), there was nothing like South South or Niger Delta, After the war the Biafra Territory was divided into South East, South South and Niger Delta to create hates, tribalism, Nepotism between we and our Igbo brothers, well they succeeded in their divide an Rule Tactic which really work out for them, but today I'm here to tell you that from the beginning it wasn't so, IGBO, IBIBIO, ANNANG, IGALA, IDOMA, IGEDE, IGBANKE, IJAW, ISOKO, IROBO, ITSHEKIRI, IZON you name them, we are one people with the same Culture and Religious Beliefs, show me an IDOMA man then I will tell you the IGBO blood in him, show me an IGBO man then I will tell you the IBIBIO culture in him,
We are same people with common value system,
Their divide an Rule tactic is over, I know my Origin, Biafra is our identity,
I'm from Akwa Ibom state and I stand with Biafra

IGBO TRIBES/CLANS IN NIGER DELTA REGION
.THIS IS FOR THOSE THATS SAYS Y DO WE ALWAYS ADD NIGER DELTA.
—–
1) Egbema -Rivers state/imo
2) Ecthe - Rivers state
3) Omuma – Rivers state
4) Ndoni – Rivers state and Delta
5) Ikwerre- Rivers state
6) Ekpeye — Rivers state
7) Obigbo – Rivers state
8 Aniocha – Delta state
9) Ika – Delta state
10) Agbor- Delta state 11) Oshimili – Delta state
12) Igbanke/Igboakiri- Edo state
13) Ndokwa – Delta state
14) Opobo and Bonny – Rivers state
15) Ukwuani— Delta state
16) Asaba — Delta state 17) Ogba – Rivers state
18) OGBA -rIVERS STATE
19) Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all
in Sagbama area of bayelsa, their are Igbo of Ukwuani stock, and as such, are of the Anioma
igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group in -BAYELSA
20) ISOBO , even liyl imoke former CR governor and wife are igbos from ABI LGA - CROSS RIVER
21) (the Umuezekaoha people numbering over 300
villages), --- BENUE STATE
22) THE indigenouse Igbo-speaking communities in Kogi state especially in Ibaji and Igalamela/Odolu LGAs -
such as the Eke Avurugo community,such as Nwajala, Umuoye,
Ubulie-Umuez, ozara, and umuoye and many more.
23) ndoki and elele are both found in Abia and rivers state.
24) let's also remember that we have Aros in ibibio , izuogu, arochukwu ARONDIZUOGU,aro isiokpo,aro opobo,aro ibibio,aro okiruka.
In Nigeria today, Igboland is roughly made up of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, and major parts of Delta and Rivers states.
Small parts of Akwa Ibom , Benue, Cross River, Edo, and Kogi State,
make up the rest of Igboland.
HERE ARE LIST OF IGBOID LANGUAGES, THE CLANS AND STATES
Arochukwu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Abia state. Ngwa is an Igbo group, constitute the largest and most populous sub-ethnicity, in southeastern Nigeria. They are found in Abia State.
Nsukka is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nsukka, Enugu State. Enuani is an Igbo dialect spoken in Nigeria by the Igbo people of Delta State, Onitsha, Obosi and Ogbaru in Anambra State and Ndoni in Rivers State.
Ukwuani (Anioma) is an Igboid Language. They are found majorly in the Northern part of Delta State and in
some parts of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of Rivers State, Nigeria. Ukwuani is the second largest ethnic nationality in Delta state after the Urhobo people. It is also the largest in Delta North region which is referred to as the Anioma...
Ozara is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nkanu west in Enugu state...
Ogba (also Oba) is an Igbo dialect of the Ogba people of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Umuezeohaka is an Igbo dialect/group of people in Ado, Oju, Obi and Okpoku LGAs of Benue state.
Ekpeye is an Igboid language of Rivers State, Nigeria. Mgbo language, Mgbolizhia, is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. Ikwerre, is an Igboid language spoken primarily by the Ikwerre people who inhabit Rivers State, Nigeria. Ezaa is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. It forms a dialect cluster with closely related Izii, Ikwo , and Mgbo , though they are only marginally mutually intelligible.
Ikwo is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.
Ohuhu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Umuahia, Abia state... Owerre is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Owerri, Imo state... Agbor is an Igboid dialect with bini influence spoken by the people of Ika south, Delta state.. Ibeku is an Igbo dialect spoken by some people of Owerri and Umuahia in Imo and Abia respectively....
Isuama is an Igbo dialect spoken in by the emacipated slaves from Igbo Origin in Sierra Leone...
Afikpo is an Igbo dialect spoken by some group of people in Ebonyi state... Ohafia is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Bende in Abia State... Enugu-Ezike is an Igbo dialect spoken by the Enugu- Ezike people of Enugu state..
Izugbe is an Igbo dialect spoken generally by all Igbo groups..
Idemili is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Idemili North and south in Anambra state...
Mbaise is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Mbaise in Imo state...
At least Igbos make up 50% OR MORE of Niger Delta region, and
let it be known today for those claiming Niger Delta OR
whatsoever that, no an inch of Igboland shall be left out in the FREEDOM RESTORATION
for any reason!!!!! —
You can thank me later for this wonderful information!!
Ohaofia man call plate(usany) an Ibibio man also call it the same.
Ohaofia man call chair (okpokoro) an Ibibio man also call it the same.
An Ohaofia man also bearing the same names alike lyang,ukpabi,Eni,Ebin,okon which an Ibibio man also Bear.
In ohaozara ebonyi state at umunuka village their is a market called lbom.
In okpoto ishielu east LGA of ebonyi state there also a village called Labassa lbom.
So an Ibibio or Efik man is also an lgbo man
CHIBUIKE AMAECHI,WIKE,PAT UTOMI, OKONJI IWELA,COR ACHUZIE, TONTO DIKE , IFEANYI OKOWA, HAS SAID IT IN AN OPEN VIDEO INTERVIEW THAT THE ARE IGBOS .
BUT ALSO REMEMBER THAT VICE PRESIDENT OF OHANEZE NDI IGBO GENERAL IS FROM IKWERE RIVER'S STATE AND SECRETARY IS FROM ANIOMA DELTA STATE.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by dlondonbadboy: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Divide and Rule..

1 Like

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Gourdoinc(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
they are not the same. enough of this forced merging.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Lipscomb(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
So what should we do now ?

3 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thanks blood for that writeup.... the fools has failed in their divide and rule tactics, we are wiser now... Akwa Ibom means "Part of My Ibo" or Igbo, Ibibo is part of Igbo language..... we are stronger together....... Forget Ijaws, Igbo and Ibibos are more related than the Ijaws and Igbo's.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Cyynthialove(f): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by fellowman: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
benue and taraba are in the south East of Nigeria too.
nothing like middle belt.

1 Like

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by fellowman: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nwades:
Thanks blood for that writeup.... the fools has failed in their divide and rule tactics, we are wiser now... Akwa Ibom means "Part of My Ibo" or Igbo, Ibibo is part of Igbo language..... we are stronger together....... Forget Ijaws, Igbo and Ibibos are more related than the Ijaws and Igbo's.....

guy stop lying man

Akwa Ibom means great people. it is not an Igbo language, this is not a divide and rule they are distinct people but they share the same values.

example Abia means doctor in ibibio language but the ABIA state is a fusion of 4 communities arochuckwu, bende, isikwato and I've forgotten the last one.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Amarabae(f): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
They have come again this new year.
What I know and care about is only Igbo land and territory ONLY.
Simple and short.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by gartamanta: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Igbanke, Ijaw, Ibibio, Igbo, Itsehkiri, Igede, Idoma, Igala, Ikwerre

Theres a reason they all start with the letter "I"

6 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by devindevin2000: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Gourdoinc:
[s]they are not the same. enough of this forced merging.[/s]

Lipscomb:
So what should we do now ?

Statements like these is why an Ikwerre man chased an Afonja in Igwuocha(Port Harcourt) for telling him he is not Igbo, the Ikwerre man used chain to flog him in the neck, he almost killed him out of anger with blood everywhere. It took the intervention of the police and bystanders to rescue him.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Gourdoinc(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
devindevin2000:

Statements like these is why an Ikwerre man chased an Afonja in Igwuocha(Port Harcourt) for telling him he is not Igbo, the Ikwerre man used chain to flog him in the neck, he almost killed him out of anger with blood everywhere. It took the intervention of the police and bystanders to rescue him.
radio without battery. tales by moonlight. an ikwerre man Abi. Na by force he must be igbo. even if he tells you on the mountain top he isn't. by your standard he must be igbo. and of course I must be afonja.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by wakaman: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Yanmiri propaganda

4 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
fellowman:

guy stop lying man

Akwa Ibom means great people. it is not an Igbo language, this is not a divide and rule they are distinct people but they share the same values.

example Abia means doctor in ibibio language but the ABIA state is a fusion of 4 communities arochuckwu, bende, isikwato and I've forgotten the last one.

What is ABIA IN YORUBA OR HAUSA LANGUAGE

4 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Igbo be looking for were to hide since 1486.please eh we are not biafrans.... It's not by force.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by mbos: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Gourdoinc:
radio without battery. tales by moonlight. an ikwerre man Abi. Na by force he must be igbo. even if he tells you on the mountain top he isn't. by your standard he must be igbo. and of course I must be afonja.

cos IKWERRE IS AN IGBO WORD

7 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Stingman: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
wakaman:
Yanmiri propaganda

Almajiri foolosih propaganda and deceit wants the Gwaris, Nupes, Hausas, Kanuris, Jukuns, Fulanis to be one north but will commits suicide to hear that the Igbos, Ibibios, Ijaws and others are one easterners...Why

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Stingman: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
ndy87:
Igbo be looking for were to hide since 1486.please eh we are not biafrans.... It's not by force.

Are you Nupe or Ilorin Yoruba telling the abokis that you are not a northerner?...Them born you well grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by toodark: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
we are not the same..old eastern region was a fraud...ojukwu didnt consult none igbo tribes....

try una biafra nonesense again and we will kick una ugly heads in.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Stingman: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
toodark:
we are not the same..old eastern region was a fraud...ojukwu didnt consult none igbo tribes....

try una biafra nonesense again and we will kick una ugly heads in.....

Little girl!...is old and new north a fraud as well?

I smell massive inferiority complex....

11 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by toodark: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Stingman:

Little girl!...is old and new north a fraud as well?

I smell massive inferiority complex....

we no want to be with igbos...!!!!...leave us alone....!!!!...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Stingman: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
toodark:

we no want to be with igbos...!!!!...leave us alone....!!!!...

The Hausas no want to be with the Fulanis...who will leave the other alone?

7 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by toodark: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Stingman:

The Hausas no want to be with the Fulanis...who will leave the other alone?

are you deaf..??..leave us alone...!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Stingman: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
toodark:

are you deaf..??..leave us alone...!!!

Inferority olodo...who dey hold you? That's why the north is strong why the south is extremely weak...A little girl from a tribe barely up to a million people wants to be on their own...

10 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by EternalTruths: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Op you said the Truth.

Have patience and watch how God will finally unite all the Igboid groups of SE, SS and NC.

10 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Odkosh: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Jabulani Akpan-do

Wrote

After the war Hausa Fulani remains (Arewa) they are the (Northerners), there is nothing like North North or North Niger, Yoruba still remains (Oduduwa) and they are the (Southwest) there is nothing like South West West or South Niger, Before the Bloody Civil war we were known as the (EAST) which was the (Bight of Biafra), there was nothing like South South or Niger Delta, After the war the Biafra Territory was divided into South East, South South and Niger Delta to create hates, tribalism, Nepotism between we and our Igbo brothers, well they succeeded in their divide an Rule Tactic which really work out for them, but today I'm here to tell you that from the beginning it wasn't so, IGBO, IBIBIO, ANNANG, IGALA, IDOMA, IGEDE, IGBANKE, IJAW, ISOKO, IROBO, ITSHEKIRI, IZON you name them, we are one people with the same Culture and Religious Beliefs, show me an IDOMA man then I will tell you the IGBO blood in him, show me an IGBO man then I will tell you the IBIBIO culture in him,
We are same people with common value system,
Their divide an Rule tactic is over, I know my Origin, Biafra is our identity,
I'm from Akwa Ibom state and I stand with Biafra
If you say you are saying the truth and you put delta n edo in your so called truth then what you said is a total junk. Delta n edo were part of western region even before the creation of Nigeria. But because to reduce the western power, the divided the western region into western n Midwest. So do your research well. I did not argue that there is no eastern region before the war, there is, but not with delta n edo.

1 Like

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Odkosh: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
devindevin2000:

You can lie for africa grin

2 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by muykem: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Who is using divide and rule? South-south people are mature and intelligent enough to know where they belong. They have never hid the fact that they are not part of Igbo.

1 Like

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Odkosh:
If you say you are saying the truth and you put delta n edo in your so called truth then what you said is a total junk. Delta n edo were part of western region even before the creation of Nigeria. But because to reduce the western power, the divided the western region into western n Midwest. So do your research well. I did not argue that there is no eastern region before the war, there is, but not with delta n edo.

And someone from delta answers Emeka... Do u answer Emeka in YORUBA land

15 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by fellowman: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Odkosh:

have you ever heard of the warri massacre?

if Delta was truly a Western region that wouldn't have happened.

Delta State will never be a Western state.

11 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Efewestern: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
ezenwajosh:

someone from delta also answer Ayo, olu, waje , mofe, damijo etc do they sound Igbo to you ? stop trying to igbonize every group in the Delta, there are so many unique people who share nothing in common with any of the three major ethnic group in Nigeria. the minorities can speak for themselves, and they are okay with the Niger Delta or South South tag.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Odkosh: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Do you bear olu, fikayo, damijo, ayo in igbo land?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apapa Wharf Road Ready In September — NPA MD / Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation / Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.