Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken (7989 Views)

Poor Healthcare System: APC Backs Boss Mustapha, Says Truth Must Be Told, Slams / An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told / Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Dagenius94(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=fellowman post=64920464]

guy stop lying man

Akwa Ibom means great people. it is not an Igbo language, this is not a divide and rule they are distinct people but they share the same values.

example Abia means doctor in ibibio language but the ABIA state is a fusion of 4 communities arochuckwu, bende, isikwato and I've forgotten the last one. Arochukwu

1 Like

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Odkosh: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
[i]
DocHMD:

Oga anti-ibo, Okra the English name was derived from 'Okuru' the Igbo name during slave trade.

I'll panel-beat the facts into your revisionist anti-ibo skull. I know your anti-Igbo antecedents here.

Excerpt:

The name okra is most often
used in the UK, United States and
the Philippines, with a variant
pronunciation in Caribbean
English and Nigeria of okro . The
word okra is from the Igbo
ọ́kụ̀rụ̀.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okra
[/i]Why are you disgracing yourself here?

2 Likes

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Gourdoinc(m): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
EternalTruths:

Keep deceiving yourself on Nairaland when even the Fulani Terrorists know that Akwa Ibom, Cross River , Rivers, Bayelsa and Ijaw/Igbo regions of Delta are Biafrans.

Don't bother to reply me rather go ask a Fulani Terrorists to list out the Biafran States in Nigeria.
childish tantrums. I pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by DocHMD: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

What is it about oil biko? . A lot of Igbo in your Akwa Ibom are succeeding in every good way more than your people so what is it about oil?
You that have oil are not doing better than igbos in your place and you are here talking about Igbos and your oil as if the oil has made you better than them.
Abeg comot road make we see better people.

Be guided that the guy you are quoting called sanchez01 is an Edoid/yoruboid numbskull. Pay him no heed he is not akwa ibomite.

1 Like

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by DocHMD: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
Odkosh:
[i][/i]Why are you disgracing yourself here?

Na Akamu full inside your ewedu skull.
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Omololu2121: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Odkosh:
[i][/i]Why are you disgracing yourself here?
that guy mumu no b small grin

He reads,but does not understand what he his reading, he is so senseless grin

He read it with his eyes,yet he can't understand what he is typing, mad people full Igbo land shocked
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Delta state has never been part of the east. Dig your "history" well.
Delta state is just a part of the Benin Kingdom.
Bendel had its own region, neither east, neither west.
This is the reason many people oppose biafra: you are trying to add people whom are not biafrans !

ezenwajosh:

Oga I just dugged up old history they don't want them to learn in school.... Am i holding their leg and hand?

Why do u guys always tear ur skins apart when ever an old eastern history is dugged up

When Britain gave gowon the idea of divide and conquer and they saw they can't carry the land... The British man told them to re draw the eastern map...

So PLS I only dugged up history

1 Like

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Odkosh: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
that guy mumu no b small grin

He reads,but does not understand what he his reading, he is so senseless grin

He read it with his eyes,yet he can't understand what he is typing, mad people full Igbo land shocked
The guy matter weak me. Okra from okuru ko, mirinda from miri ni.
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Abogwara: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2018
I agree with OP but want to add that all of Africa are the same. Politics of colonialism and later ethno-religious has led to our frictional relationship with one another.

1 Like

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gourdoinc:
radio without battery. tales by moonlight. an ikwerre man Abi. Na by force he must be igbo. even if he tells you on the mountain top he isn't. by your standard he must be igbo. and of course I must be afonja.

Ikwerre is igbo. Its not even being argued anywhere.

Pls focus more on Afonja matters.
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by anibirelawal(m): 1:00am On Feb 21, 2018
devindevin2000:

Statements like these is why an Ikwerre man chased an Afonja in Igwuocha(Port Harcourt) for telling him he is not Igbo, the Ikwerre man used chain to flog him in the neck, he almost killed him out of anger with blood everywhere. It took the intervention of the police and bystanders to rescue him.

Lies, I am yet to see where Ikwere man claimed to be Igbo.

1 Like

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Efewestern:

someone from delta also answer Ayo, olu, waje , mofe, damijo etc do they sound Igbo to you ? stop trying to igbonize every group in the Delta, there are so many unique people who share nothing in common with any of the three major ethnic group in Nigeria. the minorities can speak for themselves, and they are okay with the Niger Delta or South South tag.

We do not have minorities in Eastern Nigeria.
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2018
anibirelawal:

Rotimi chibuike Amechi already did so publicly.
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Delta state has never been part of the east. Dig your "history" well.
Delta state is just a part of the Benin Kingdom.
Bendel had its own region, neither east, neither west.
This is the reason many people oppose biafra: you are trying to add people whom are not biafrans !

Eastern Nigeria comprises of the whole SE, SS (minus some parts of edo state n some parts of delta state), parts of Kogi n benue.

Yoruba people can never change this
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by anibirelawal(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Rotimi chibuike Amechi already did so publicly.

Really that could be politicaly motivated.
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2018
Gourdoinc:
Na so. it must be an igbo word by fire by force. any tribe name that has igbo in it, Eg ijebu-igbo must be igbos and we must claim them.

allow these people to identify with igbos than the other way round. it's simply pathetic

Every Igbo man knows what the word ikwerre means .
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2018
anibirelawal:

Really that could be politicaly motivated.
Have u ever been to rivers state?
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2018
Una no dey taya ?

This Nnamdi Kanu syndrome is strong oh
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2018
Sanchez01:

I hope you know there is a reason Asaba was made the state capital?

Same way someone's girlfriend named Nigeria. There's nothing special in that
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by anibirelawal(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Have u ever been to rivers state?
Yes, I grew up there. RUMU-OMASI, OBIO AKPOR LGA.
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2018
anibirelawal:

Yes, I grew up there. RUMU-OMASI, OBIO AKPOR LGA.

gringringringringrin

These Afonjas eh, the way u people lie on social media is quite alarming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by anibirelawal(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

gringringringringrin

These Afonjas eh, the way u people lie on social media is quite alarming

Funny you,by the way where are you from

why would i lie about that, anyway you dont have to beleive.
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
anibirelawal:

Funny you,by the way where are you from

why would i lie about that, anyway you dont have to beleive.

I am from Enugu state.

Where are u from?
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by anibirelawal(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I am from Enugu state.

Where are u from?

Oyo State by origin, Lagos State by birth, Rivers State by Upbringing.....

Are you satisfied
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
anibirelawal:

Oyo State by origin, Lagos State by birth, Rivers State by Upbringing.....

""OYO""

grin
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by anibirelawal(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""OYO""
grin
wink
PrecisionFx:

""OYO""
grin
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
anibirelawal:
wink

We don't have oyo people in rivers state. Oyo people are in the SW grin.
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by anibirelawal(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

We don't have oyo people in rivers state. Oyo people are in the SW grin.
Lol.. you are still on this matter?
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by cKaiser: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by Dhugal: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
anibirelawal:

Were you in a cave when Rotimi Amaechi strongly affirmed his Igboness on national tv and at the NASS?.
He's from Ikwerre LGA
Re: South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken by anibirelawal(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
Dhugal:

Were you in a cave when Rotimi Amaechi strongly affirmed his Igboness on national tv and at the NASS?.
He's from Ikwerre LGA

That was a political joke..grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu / Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Remain One Nation / Where Is Major General Hassan Usman Katsina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.