Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love (1265 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by mikebrown92: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tell us that stupid thing you ever did out of love.

Mine

It was her birthday and i went to ibadan from lagos to wish her,
on getting there, she asked for the gift i brought for her and i told her i didn't come with anything, just came to wish her in person...

So lame of me then...
Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by FreshBoss007: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
in 2009, i travelled from Abuja to jos to see my girlfriend.... heartbroken to find out she's chilling with another guy
Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
The most stupid thing I have ever done for love,that I regret till date is voting for buhari.

1 Like

Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by labanj1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
I don't want to remember. Brings back pain and regrets.
Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by stinkmeaner: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
I bought minie-me chinchin for her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by Lordspicy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
am here to read comments
Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
I fought my friends for her, I am always awake during the time of the midnight call,flashing her number to make sure she is not making or receiving call,I even threatened any guy to come close to her,I missed lectures, go on hunger strike to please,I did many stupid things
Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
my friend shaved his bae's ampit and below. I said my friend oo. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by XhosaNostra(f): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
Plenty.

But one I remember vividly is more embarrassing than stupid lol. I had a huge crush on this guy, a neighbour. He was gorgeous. So anyway, I timed when he woke up etc. I even found out his name tongue It's hard to admit it now, but I was kinda stalkerish with him. I spent months obsessively watching him through my window grin One day I guess I leaned on too hard on the curtain or whatever, but the whole railing came crashing down. On this day I was once again watching him & his friends having a drink on the balcony. You can imagine my embarrassment as I stood there exposed. Not sure if they thought there was anything weird about it or not, but I definitely felt like a fool.
Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Typing...
Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by HarryDuce(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
mikebrown92:
Tell us that stupid thing you ever did out of love.

Mine

It was her birthday and i went to ibadan from lagos to wish her,
on getting there, she asked for the gift i brought for her and i told her i didn't come with anything, just came to wish her in person...

So lame of me then...
Very foolish indeed I tell you.
Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by jashar(f): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
profolaolu:
I fought my friends for her, I am always awake during the time of the midnight call,flashing her number to make sure she is not making or receiving call,I even threatened any guy to come close to her,I missed lectures, go on hunger strike to please,I did many stupid things

That wasn't love. It sounds more like obsession.
Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
jashar:

That wasn't love. It sounds more like obsession.
Can U define love and obsession,what is the different and how do U come to the sentimental conclusion of ur submission
Re: What's The Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Love by Babagboju(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
I paid her school fees for 200 ND 300level she dump me after she finished, imagine d huge amount dey paid in college of health.love dey shak me

(1) (Reply)

Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. / Girls Are Wicked Chai!! / Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.