Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List (12068 Views)

At What Age Does The Pen.is Stop Growing? / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / Pen Is Size And Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by XhosaNostra(f): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2018
judgedredd22:

you don't need to go far, i will come to you to make you cum! grin grin

I long trip saved.

Yaaas

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by judgedredd22(m): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I long trip saved.

Yaaas

Mzansi!! here i cum!! grin grin grin

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by roughcoin12: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2018
FrancisDozie:
so with all the penis enlargement of a thing, the Nigerian own didn't reach 7 inches?
No need then
I will like to call you. I have somethings to discuss wit u
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2018
roughcoin12:
I will like to call you. I have somethings to discuss wit u

That's my number 08146184379 currently not on, No light
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Na dis kind things you go see Nigeria

why Africa always dei carry first for rubbish sad sad sad
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by XhosaNostra(f): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2018
judgedredd22:

Mzansi!! here i cum!! grin grin grin

Lol, you haven't changed one bit.
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by blackjack21(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2018
mhizenugu:
yea, right! M nor bad bro. I just like what I like that's all! smiley

Of course, there's freedom for everyone to like what they like.
If you're not bad, you must be good. There's nothing in-between I hope cool

1 Like

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Na dis kind things you go see Nbigeria
lol..these r good statistics fr tourism
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by bobokeshington: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I need to visit Congo.

wetin you wan go find for Congo dey under my own sokoto

1 Like

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by deafeyez: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
ON MY WAY TO JAPAN grin
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by XhosaNostra(f): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
bobokeshington:

wetin you wan go find for Congo dey under my own sokoto

Can I see it?

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by BluntBoy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Can I see it?
Smh...
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by XhosaNostra(f): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Smh...

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by BluntBoy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I am jealous angry Please, don't check anyone's stuff here.
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by XhosaNostra(f): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

I am jealous angry Please, don't check anyone's stuff here.

OK smiley
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by BluntBoy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

OK smiley
Now, that feels better, my goddess grin

1 Like

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
mhizenugu:
Sooo, u like pri..ck like dis?
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
mhizenugu:
Sooo, u like pri..ck like dis??

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Phinity318:
lol..these r good statistics fr tourism

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by HajimeSaito(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
rawpadgin:
Asian countries be like...

The Samsung phone I'm using to type this was made in an Asian country

The Toyota Corolla I'm saving up to buy was also made in an Asian country

The moral of the story is that people with big brains have small dix and they are called Asians;

While people with small brains have big dix and they are called Africans.

1 Like

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by judgedredd22(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you haven't changed one bit.

1 Like

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by bobokeshington: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Can I see it?
lol

1 Like

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=Grayjoy post=64946431][/quote]

Lmao...u don't know...somebody from Yankee might just fly down just course naija men are inches deep. What people do for Sick amazes even the devil .
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Phinity318:

Lmao...u don't know...somebody from Yankee might just fly down just course naija men are inches deep. What people do for Sick amazes even the devil .
And dat will be our tourist attraction?? Lol.
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by YungMillionaire: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
AccessME:
mtchewwww....

B4 Nkor?

Are Nigerians not only known for bad things?
As there been any good thing Nigerians are know for?

And what is bad about big dickus?
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
And dat will be our tourist attraction?? Lol.
Among others
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by YungLasaint(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
[/color]Lolzzx Nigeria no fit dey fifth na... Ghana 4th? Hmmmmmm this one weak me oh
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by Tomoyayi(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I need to visit Congo.

No need, am from Congo grin

1 Like

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by congo4ka: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I need to visit Congo.

I will bring Congo to you kiss

2 Likes

Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by dejonathan(f): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
mhizenugu:
Can I DM u?
Re: The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
dejonathan:
Can I DM u?
It's a free world!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Women Now This Cheap??? / How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. / Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.