Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Are Women Now This Cheap??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Now This Cheap??? (12034 Views)

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / See Fake Vag!πa Women Now Wear These Days (I8+ Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Now This Cheap??? by pappy2000: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2020
What is really fueling the prostitution industry in this country, I was talking to a lady n she is ready to come for what she calls a short rest for a fee of 30k . I am like this is suppose to be a decent girl. Good looking but the number of oloshos in the country is growing geometrically

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by fati2001(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2020
AS IF YOU ARE NOT A HOE (JIGOLO ).

U TOO YOU ARE CHEAP.

CHEAP PRODUCTS ATTRACT CHEAP COSTUMERS..

DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by majamajic(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2020
grin grin

Short rest of 30k , cheap ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by pappy2000: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2020
I am not a jigolo
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Nellyfrancis157: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2020
Every girl has a price

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by fati2001(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2020
THEN WHAT ARE YOU?

IF SEX IS UR PROBLEM U MARRY....

OR

BUY A SEX DOLL (FULL STOP).

PPLE LIK YOU IF THEY WANNA REST OFF THE WORLDLY WAYS WILL BE DEMANDING FOR VIRGINS.

9 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2020
pappy2000:
What is really fueling the prostitution industry in this country, I was talking to a lady n she is ready to come for what she calls a short rest for a fee of 30k . I am like this is suppose to be a decent girl. Good looking but the number of oloshos in the country is growing geometrically

Yen Yen Yen Yen. Are they prostituting with themselves?? You SIMPS Adult Babies are the real problem not them. Until Adult Babies learn to think with their brains most of the time and not their DVCK and also learn how to control their Urge & Thirst. We will continue to have extreme geometrical Increase of OLOSHOS. Next Please.....

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Bornsinner7: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2020
Awa fierce gan, t'oba nwa mi

30K X 7men =

X 7days = !!!!

Still you wonder what they use the money for, nothing to show for, only empty brain with bore hole

10 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Lexusgs430: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2020
pappy2000:

If you don't want to do, give us her number. She can come and rest with us........

But we no go pay 30K........ cheesy

5K for 2 nuts and BJ......... grin

26 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2020
Op He shock you nii
Come 360 for 11pm you go see the age of your younger sister there cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by donbachi(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2020
Calm down..u just met ur opposite half.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Nazgul: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2020
pappy2000:
What's the meaning of short rest?

18 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2020
pappy2000:
It's the men that are fueling it na. Abi if customers no dey dem no go look for another means of survival

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Bennysam: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2020
fati2001:
THEN WHAT ARE YOU?

IF SEX IS UR PROBLEM U MARRY....

OR

BUY A SEX DOLL (FULL STOP).

PPLE LIK YOU IF THEY WANNA REST OFF THE WORLDLY WAYS WILL BE DEMANDING FOR VIRGINS.
This your comments on this thread how did they related? Instead of you to condemn what NIgeria girls is turning into , you are here insulting the op

4 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Kondomatic(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2020
pappy2000:
If you want to know the gender that is really cheap, pick a man and a woman let them offer free sex to random strangers and check who will return with highest number of body counts.

Let women be abeg.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by pappy2000: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Let me explain myself to u, i went to a site called codedruns.com and i saw regular everyday lady who should probably be university or working class lady they are now into full time runs and they dont give a damn about what they do. If a graduate get 100k per month for 26 days of hard work and an olosho wants to collect 30k for a short rest. I guess what fuells it goes beyond the bad economy , its purely greed. and people who are not ready to live within their means. Prostituion is now everywhere both in and out , I am married with a child. Its so bad.I knew prostituion have been around for long.but its never in this form so rampant.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by pappy2000: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2020
its so bad now that if u meet a random girl on the road chances are that She is a runs girl. We know there has been prostitutes since the beignning of creation but the numbers of runs girl today is alarming and people dont see it as something bad any longer. its crazy.

16 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Short rest for 30k?

Arhhh so if she decides to take long rest in my house, it means I will have to use a part of my body and do ogwuego to be able to pay her.

Ike gwuru sad

7 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by JONSYN7154: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
fati2001:
AS IF YOU ARE NOT A HOE (JIGOLO ).

U TOO YOU ARE CHEAP.

CHEAP PRODUCTS ATTRACT CHEAP COSTUMERS..

DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE.
Na wa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by paulolee(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
short rest for 30k is cheap?? maybe ur own definition of short rest means dt you would be lashing her for a full week n she is jus permitted to rest for a short while....even at dt, d 30k self too big....for Wetin una two go enjoy n she go even chop ur food join..

14 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by fati2001(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bennysam:

This your comments on this thread how did they related? Instead of you to condemn what NIgeria girls is turning into , you are here insulting the op

what Nigeria girls are turning into with the help of Nigeria men lik op.

4 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by hashtagged(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Op how is it your business what people do with their lives, I see people insulting runs girls and g boys, kilode is it your body they are using to do it, pay the 30k and shut up, not like you are better than her, nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by pappy2000: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:
Op how is it your business what people do with their lives, I see people insulting runs girls and g boys, kilode is it your body they are using to do it, pay the 30k and shut up, not like you are better than her, nonsense

You are one of the biggest problems in Nigeria. so you pray your own sister takes that line of trade.I can never pay a prostitute for sex all i am saying is that the number of girls doing runs girls is alarming. its never been this bad

17 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Bennysam: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
fati2001:

what Nigeria girls are turning into with the help of Nigeria men lik op.

Tell those ladies that’s lazy to go and get a job

1 Like

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by hashtagged(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
pappy2000:

You are one of the biggest problems in Nigeria. so you pray your own sister takes that line of trade.I can never pay a prostitute for sex all i am saying is that the number of girls doing runs girls is alarming. its never been this bad

If she wants to fvck a horse it's not my dick she is using to fvck it,so why should I care highest I can do is give an advise after that am off the case. And stop being the hypocrite the girl that is getting cash for giving sex or the mumu guy who is paying 30k for sex who is worse. Well everyone always blames the lady when guys do the same things. Naija guys una nor dey try at all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by fati2001(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bennysam:

Tell those ladies that’s lazy to go and get a job

tell those jigolos men to control their sexual urges.

you can also start by telling ur female relatives and folk's to go look for jobs..

CHANGE START FROM YOU!

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by Edyice: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
From fuvking someone EX and someone is fuvking your EX , even your present boo is also getting laid ..

From the way I see it eeh

Las Las Na olosho all of us go marry ...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by pappy2000: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Edyice:
From fuvking someone EX and someone is fuvking your EX , even your present boo is also getting laid ..

From the way I see it eeh

Las Las Na olosho all of us go marry ...

the situation is scary i swear.

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by ednut1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lol lekki girls
Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by davien(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lol, na una dey fuel their greed, plain and simple.

When a desperate man can't see that paying for everything is bad then expect everything to come with a price tag. You put gf on monthly stipend and not expect her to expand her wares for more income? Lol, low value women are everywhere, it is our duty to avoid them.

5 Likes

Re: Are Women Now This Cheap??? by pappy2000: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
davien:
Lol, na una dey fuel their greed, plain and simple.

When a desperate man can't see that paying for everything is bad then expect everything to come with a price tag. You put gf on monthly stipend and not expect her to expand her wares for more income? Lol, low value women are everywhere, it is our duty to avoid them.

that is the simple truth, low value women are every where they see their pussy as a gate way to wealth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Flaunt Their Lesbian Activity On Instagram (Photos & Video) / Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet? / Get A Good Wife, Big Boob's & Big Ass Is Nothing- Lady Says With Unclad Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.