Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe (39039 Views)

Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking / Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
Luukasz:
This is who yorubas call "Sugomu"
This is who the yorubas call "oponu"
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
favourmic:

dont try this when you witness robbery you obey and surrender other wise they can waste ur life
U never see when armed robber go shoot you because the money you give them no do
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
mexxmoney:

So if you are confronted by armed robbers, you will pepper spray them? Mtcheeew
This is what a pepper spray victim looks like, now tell me pepper spray is a bad idea

Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
DeKen:

Bros in a traffic jam? Haba are you advising them to go on a suicide mission?
She no get leg abi you dey talk like this because you never meet armed robber for real life
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
IME1:

Taser 5k for where
Mtchew Wet in you know?
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Himmler:

In an armed robbery situation, this would be the most foolish advice to follow, it could cost u your life
In a robbery situation all ideas are bad I know a woman who gave them money and didn't look at their face and they still gunned her down for no reason
I have a giant scar close to my eyes because my BlackBerry was locked so why not try the foolish option which may keep you alive
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
franciskaine:
worst advise ever
Dullest trolling ever
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
okonja:

At Knife or gun point abi? undecided
Yea when else are you supposed to use it
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
loomer:

Pepper spray robbers.
I beg no try am o

Yea sure instead beg people who are obviously tripping on acid
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by loomer: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
scaramenga:

Yea sure instead beg people who are obviously tripping on acid

I no understand u
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Serial48(f): 12:25am On Feb 10, 2018
emeijeh:
She carried FEAR in her vehicle and didn't expect this to happen?!

Brutal Kó, Buratai nï

You almost made sense
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Dcholeric: 12:28am On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:
Pepper spray N2500
Taser gun N5000

Stay safe ladiez
stop making fool of yourself ...

I spent a December 24th in a police cell ... pepper spray like twice, plus tear gas no even slow me down a bit , I still scatter police office that day ( after enough Highness) before they took me in , police reach five (hefty men).
you're talking of robbers wey Don take everything into system and ready to kill ...even police with gun dey Dodge for most situation and you're advising ladies to be confident with pepper spray against robbers in an open air robbery (even with gun self , ladies shoot and run.. if not you go die for nothing ).

oga know talk wetin you never experience.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by DedeNkem: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2018
divinehand2003:
The attack was indeed brutal. Thank God she is alive and well.

Why did your god let it happen in the first place?
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by naturalwaves: 12:42am On Feb 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yeah sure but only if Nigeria will pass a concealed weapon bill. A single bullet to the skull cost less than a dollar.

I recommend Walther PPS. It's a great conceal weapon, available in 9mm it packs a needed punch to stop the most decisive attacker.
Can you explain better sir? This seems like a real pistol. A fake but impactful one will be better.
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 12:50am On Feb 10, 2018
Dcholeric:

stop making fool of yourself ...

Hehehe see this liar who do you think you are talking to?
Dcholeric:

I spent a December 24th in a police cell ... pepper spray like twice, plus tear gas no even slow me down a bit
Pepper spray that is known to cause blindness, asphyxiation of the lungs that UN has banned from war zones na e u shine because you were high and when your eye clear u didn't feel anything mtchew dey lie for your papa there
Dcholeric:

I still scatter police office that day ( after enough Highness) before they took me in , police reach five (hefty men).
A man once spent 6 months in jail for threatening someone You scattered police station and probably assaulted police officers yet you are free smh
Dcholeric:

you're talking of robbers wey Don take everything into system and ready to kill ...even police with gun dey Dodge for most situation and you're advising ladies to be confident with pepper spray
If you have seen half of what armed robbers do to innocent pleading people then you would respect having a little bit of a fighting chance. I no blame you sha na your experience of robbers na from other people mouth and movies
Dcholeric:

against robbers in an open air robbery (even with gun self , ladies shoot and run.. if not you go die for nothing ).
Dunce pepper spray doesn't operate like perfume it is a lachrymatory agent which for dull people like you means it works more like a fire hose and does not vapourize into the air
Dcholeric:

oga know talk wetin you never experience.
Mtchew loser
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:
Pepper spray N2500
Taser gun N5000

Stay safe ladiez

More cheaper pepper spray

Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 10, 2018
naturalwaves:

Can you explain better sir? This seems like a real pistol. A fake but impactful one will be better.

It's a real gun. No one has time for a fake gun out here.

A fake gun will be like putting lipstick on a pig.
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by hokafor(m): 2:13am On Feb 10, 2018
No body should be calling those animals police. The last time i checked the meaning of the word police in the dictionary. The animals didn't fit .
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by hokafor(m): 2:13am On Feb 10, 2018
No body should be calling those criminals police. The last time i checked the meaning of the word police in the dictionary. The animals didn't fit .
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Maxigoody: 2:54am On Feb 10, 2018
Fulani-herdsmen in police uniform can give us protection.
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by jeroba1(m): 3:07am On Feb 10, 2018
naija which way to go.
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by MistaBabz: 3:58am On Feb 10, 2018
They always claim to be sanitizing NPF but it keeps getting dirtier everyday, mtcheww bunch of ingrates
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Kusoko: 4:46am On Feb 10, 2018
[Where can person procure Teaser gun quote author=scaramenga post=64931176]Pepper spray N2500
Taser gun N5000

Stay safe ladiez[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:
Pepper spray N2500
Taser gun N5000

Stay safe ladiez

You sell?

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Dcholeric: 5:09am On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

Hehehe see this liar who do you think you are talking to?

Pepper spray that is known to cause blindness, asphyxiation of the lungs that UN has banned from war zones na e u shine because you were high and when your eye clear u didn't feel anything mtchew dey lie for your papa there

A man once spent 6 months in jail for threatening someone You scattered police station and probably assaulted police officers yet you are free smh

If you have seen half of what armed robbers do to innocent pleading people then you would respect having a little bit of a fighting chance. I no blame you sha na your experience of robbers na from other people mouth and movies

Dunce pepper spray doesn't operate like perfume it is a lachrymatory agent which for dull people like you means it works more like a fire hose and does not vapourize into the air

Mtchew loser
lol ... no need, you're definitely living in delusion.

this one never enter street at all....mumu boy wey still dey eat mama thank you.

why you no tell police to go ahead fighting robbers with pepper spray.
grin
I swear you foolish.
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Afritop(m): 6:19am On Feb 10, 2018
They even dropped a handout titled fear
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by mommaJ(f): 6:37am On Feb 10, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by hectorswag(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:
Pepper spray N2500
Taser gun N5000

Stay safe ladiez

Real gun (price varies, but the bad guys have 'em).
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

More cheaper pepper spray

grin
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by ogmask: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2018
Stop putting valuables on the seat of your car or anywhere visible withing the car. Every time u do so you have exposed yourself to potential attack.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.