Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe (39042 Views)

Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking / Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Anyi2015: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2018
that's 9ja for u
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yeah sure but only if Nigeria will pass a concealed weapon bill. A single bullet to the skull cost less than a dollar.

I recommend Walther PPS. It's a great conceal weapon, available in 9mm it packs a needed punch to stop the most decisive attacker.
This would be our greatest undoing the average Nigerian is wicked & frustrated..
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2018
Dcholeric:

lol ... no need, you're definitely living in delusion.
Look whose talking Mr liar
Dcholeric:

this one never enter street at all....mumu boy wey still dey eat mama thank you.
Pele o street fighter you think its everybody you can lie to because you are on Nairaland
Dcholeric:

why you no tell police to go ahead fighting robbers with pepper spray.
What do you think they use to disperse riots or even seperate fights in mushin where all the touts dey? M0r0n
;
Dcholeric:

I swear you foolish.
Why is this one calling me his fathers surname?
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2018
hectorswag:
u

Hello, where can I get the taser gun for 5k pls?

Call nurudeen on 08032773199

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Dcholeric: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

Look whose talking Mr liar

Pele o street fighter you think its everybody you can lie to because you are on Nairaland

What do you think they use to disperse riots or even seperate fights in mushin where all the touts dey? M0r0n
;

Why is this one calling me his fathers surname?
you foolish I swear. grin

one lady in an open air robbery situation using pepper spray.
and you didn't believe I fought in a police station.

admit your foolery .
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2018
Dcholeric:

you foolish I swear. grin

There he goes again calling me by his dad's first name
Dcholeric:

one lady in an open air robbery situation using pepper spray.
Once again block head pepper spray does not VAPOURIZE and it contains Capsicum genus which will do the job esp. When being nice and obedient is not working
Dcholeric:

and you didn't believe I fought in a police station.
admit your foolery .

Eyah are you crying Mr liar? Oya provide proof nau so I can believe you
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Dcholeric: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

There he goes again calling me by his dad's first name

Once again block head pepper spray does not VAPOURIZE and it contains Capsicum genus which will do the job esp. When being nice and obedient is not working

Eyah are you crying Mr liar? Oya provide proof nau so I can believe you
grin oga I swear you and your dad, in fact your whole linage is filled with fools not single one left.

when you hear the sound of robbers , foolish coward like you will drop a gun and flee and you're advising a Lady to use pepper as confident weapon against robbers.. them be cockroach?

grin you deserve an award for foolery
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Dcholeric:

grin oga I swear you and your dad, in fact your whole linage LINEAGE is filled with fools not NO single one left.
See person wey no sabi English sef dey call person fool well its not your fault I guess this is what happens when you try to speak English that is above your father's paygrade

Dcholeric:

when you hear the sound of robbers , foolish coward like you will drop a gun
Ok now its not that pepper spray is not effective its that you will not be able to use it out of fear? Ehen now we are getting somewhere
Dcholeric:

and flee and you're advising a Lady to use pepper as confident weapon against robbers.. them be cockroach?
If your mother had a pepper spray on her she wouldn't have been raped by your bufoon of a father and given birth to a son who does not understand what a lachrymatory agent is
Dcholeric:

grin you deserve an award for foolery
And why will I want your fathers only earthly possession? Tell him to keep it my target no dey e level at all
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by naturalwaves: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It's a real gun. No one has time for a fake gun out here.

A fake gun will be like putting lipstick on a pig.
Hahahahaha EgunMogaji!

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Dcholeric: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

See person wey no sabi English sef dey call person fool well its not your fault I guess this is what happens when you try to speak English that is above your father's paygrade

Ok now its not that pepper spray is not effective its that you will not be able to use it out of fear? Ehen now we are getting somewhere

If your mother had a pepper spray on her she wouldn't have been raped by your bufoon of a father and given birth to a son who does not understand what a lachrymatory agent is

And why will I want your fathers only earthly possession? Tell him to keep it my target no dey e level at all
hehehe grin
see persons wey sabi they make sentence construct of this such "its that you will not be able to use it out fear"

oga foolish , pepper spray isn't effective in situation such as open air robbery.

I see you'll never leave your foolishness..
thanks for the corrections ..erm , but I don't need it ..I can always correct myself when I am not conversing with Mr foolish. grin
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dcholeric:

hehehe grin
see persons wey sabi they make sentence construct of this such"its that you will not be able to use it out fear"
WTF is this? Tell your mom to take time out of her "getting raped by animals" schedule to teach you proper English language you Son of an illiterate creep yuk

Dcholeric:

oga foolish , pepper spray isn't effective in situation such as open air robbery.
Another lesson brought to you courtesy of your failure of a father

Dcholeric:

I see you'll never leave your foolishness..
thanks for the corrections ..erm , but I don't need it ..I can always correct myself when I am not conversing with Mr foolish. grin
Defending yourself for being an illiterate? The same act that put your no count loser father in the situation he is today
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Tunks2017(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yeah sure but only if Nigeria will pass a concealed weapon bill. A single bullet to the skull cost less than a dollar.

I recommend Walther PPS. It's a great conceal weapon, available in 9mm it packs a needed punch to stop the most decisive attacker.

We need to sign gun laws in Nig to enable us have hand guns and pistols for defense, like in Usa & Switzerland.
If civilians can defend themselves, crime rate will reduce..............

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
dairykidd:

This would be our greatest undoing the average Nigerian is wicked & frustrated..

I disagree.

The bad guys already have their guns. It’s time that law abiding citizens are a fair chance.

Nigerians are good and sensible people.
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Dcholeric: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

WTF is this? Tell your mom to take time out of her "getting raped by animals" schedule to teach you proper English language you Son of an illiterate creep yuk

Another lesson brought to you courtesy of your failure of a father

Defending yourself for being an illiterate? The same act that put your no count loser father in the situation he is today
honestly you foolish.... grin

stop claiming to be learned , you're not!
you can't even put a "full-stop" after a paragraph.
not even a single comma . grin
foolish kid of a stupid mother and of a dumb father.

you know your father is foolish right ?
grin
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dcholeric:

stop claiming to be learned , you're not!
You think say I be like you wey dey claim street yet you think say pepper spray dey work like perfume or insecticide

Dcholeric:

you can't even put a "full-stop" after a paragraph.

Fine since your father is too busy butt raping his cattle aka your mom I will have to do their job for them, you apply a full stop after a sentence not after a paragraph

Dcholeric:

not even a single comma . grin
commas are used to join two sentences and are not to be applied after paragraphs. Now I believe you weren't raised by human beings but by farm animals better safe guard them before fulani herdsmen come to claim your parents as part of their flock

Dcholeric:

foolish kid of a stupid mother and of a dumb father.
Lol your comeback is as weak and uninspiring as the numerous abok!s that slide in and out of your cattle momma on a daily basis

Dcholeric:

you know your father is foolish right ?
grin
God no go let my papa dey answer the same surname as cattle rapist like your papa
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Dcholeric: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

You think say I be like you wey dey claim street yet you think say pepper spray dey work like perfume or insecticide

Fine since your father is too busy butt raping his cattle aka your mom I will have to do their job for them, you apply a full stop after a sentence not after a paragraph

commas are used to join two sentences and are not to be applied after paragraphs. Now I believe you weren't raised by human beings but by farm animals better safe guard them before fulani herdsmen come to claim your parents as part of their flock

Lol your comeback is as weak and uninspiring as the numerous abok!s that slide in and out of your cattle momma on a daily basis

God no go let my papa dey answer the same surname as cattle rapist like your papa
just admit you and your father are stupid grin .

see as this jobless foolish frog dey waste time type epistle grin
I swear you foolish , I blame your uncircumcised father and your circumcised mother grin .
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dcholeric:

just admit you and your father are stupid grin
Eh? See person wey no get papa sef wan dey yab anoda person papa because I dey wind You say the farm animal wey f*ck your farm animal mama na your papa you sef wan dey feel among smh

Dcholeric:

see as this jobless foolish frog dey waste time type epistle grin
Eyah no wonder e dey take u forever to reply, apparently reading 100 words or less is a challenge for you and your suffer head family
Dcholeric:

I swear you foolish , I blame your uncircumcised father and your circumcised mother grin .
Wow what a dim wit make I pray for you, may your iq be as long as the number of lepers wey dey f*ck your momma for pocket change
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:
Pepper spray N2500
Taser gun N5000
Stay safe ladiez
I don't think Nigerians realize you can actually order for pepper spray and tazers on Jumia for less than 10k. The sound of the tazer alone is enough to scare off an attacker, talk less of temporarily blinding him with pepper spray
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by IME1: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

Mtchew Wet in you know?

You know it all?
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
UltraMax:
I don't think Nigerians realize you can actually order for pepper spray and tazers on Jumia for less than 10k. The sound of the tazer alone is enough to scare off an attacker, talk less of temporarily blinding him with pepper spray
You mind them? Nigerian people prefer to beg or cry for help or run away from armed robbers ideas which have failed on numerous ocassions yet giving themselves a fighting chance na bad idea
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
IME1:

You know it all?
cool you said it
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by IME1: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

cool you said it

Nope it's a question
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
IME1:

Nope it's a question
Okay then yep I know it all
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by IME1: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

Okay then yep I know it all

Nope you don't
Show me proof that Taser is 5k
Or admit that all humans are learners
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by scaramenga: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
IME1:

Nope you don't
Show me proof that Taser is 5k
Or admit that all humans are learners

https://www./m/ads/q-Taser/
Don't know why u insist on fooling yourself
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by IME1: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:

https://www./m/ads/q-Taser/

I didn't know the kind of person I was replying,
My bad
when I saw and read your past antecedents
I regret engaging you.
Wash your mouth well with clean water.
Learn how to be civil and courteous.
Whether you are older or younger, learn respect and decorum.
You only incur curses and hate when you misyarn on any forum.
Peace
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by sapientia(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
we dont actually have police.

Just civilians given guns.

We know civilians are hardly diciplined.
Re: Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Hi guys
Don’t trust the Nigerian Police

A few years ago, while staying at Omole, to avoid traffic I leave the house 4.30 - 5am to avoid traffic.

A friend just relocated to lagos and happened to stay close to me, we drive together to work every morning in different cars but go in convey for security purpose.

One morning he was running late and I packed a stone throw away from the Omole gate waiting for him.

I noticed this police pickup van with 4 uniformed men in the cabin and 2 bandits in the open seating area at the back.

In my mind was wow this early they’ve caught idiots.

Few minutes my guys rolls up and takes the lead. Getting to Berger to join the express a lil bit of traffic, two guys with gala box approached my guy in front me still yanking him as FFO suddenly realized them struggling, immediately I used my truck to hit his as hard as possible his bumper fell off and the robber took their hills in the process one passed in between the cars and I hit him again with my truck trapping him in between my truck and my guys
Before I could come down and hit him with the steering lock rod his second runs back to grab him point a knife at me. I then recognized them as the bandits from the police truck

At the same time saw police approaching the scene. And their truck moving to clear up the traffic they created.

The set up was now clear

My guy was badly injured, he was unconscious in his car with his phones and laptop stolen.

Imagine if I was not there.

The policemen said to follow them to the station to file complaints ignored them n rushed my guy to the hospital with assistance from Good Samaritans.

My guy recovered in a few days with a dislocated shoulder. He resigned and moved back to Abuja.

NEVER TRUST A POLICE OFFICER
THEY ARE THE CRIMINALS
ALL OF THEM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia / Masked Gunmen Kidnap Lagos Motorist In Broad Daylight / Nine Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Clash (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.