Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Glaring Habits Of A Womanizer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glaring Habits Of A Womanizer (511 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / 16 Glaring Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glaring Habits Of A Womanizer by Heartdraft(m): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Many ladies would give anything in order to have the finesse in detecting guys who are just players and heartbreakers before getting romantically involved and to save themselves from impending heartbreak and hopes of having the forever-affair with the guy in question.
To detect in the early stages if your man is the type who hits on anything that moves, listed below is a cheat sheet of some hard-to-miss habits and ways of womanizers.

1. His past relationships are top secret

Guys who are die-hard players always have a history of breaking hearts before meeting up with their next target. However, you don’t get to know the truth about their past relationships only half-baked stories.

Check full details below

http://www.kodedent.com.ng/2018/02/glaring-habits-of-womanizer.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys;Who Masturbate The Most ? / My Epic Story With Her!!! / Rich Men Make Me Wet — Pretty Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.